Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP (13423 Views)

Kaduna Airport Attack: Buhari Has Conceded Sovereignty To Terrorists – PDP / What's The Future Of Southern Nigeria If The North Falls To Terrorists / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by styless(f): 11:42am On May 06, 2021
Just too sad. A big lesson that change could be both positive or negative. I weep.
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by illicit(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2021
I don surrender my life to myself sha
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by Gbagura: 11:43am On May 06, 2021
Even pdp dey yab buhari. Chai

Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by vengertime: 11:43am On May 06, 2021
BUHARI is a terrorist
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by IYANGBALI: 11:44am On May 06, 2021
Failed state. Shame on Buhari and his son
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by zoedew: 11:46am On May 06, 2021
sure. from all indications. appears he is just waiting for them to enter his office.
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by sojfarm: 11:48am On May 06, 2021
Obviously!!!

But not only Buhari, even the Senators and the representatives have equally surrendered.
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by Lekan239(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2021
Which buhari are they talking about, I thought ipob and PDP said buhari is dead. Are they referring to buhari's Ghost here
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by lexy2014: 11:49am On May 06, 2021
helinues:
As usual, blaming game without proferring concrete solution..

Suegbe opposition

But didn't u read d article? In any way, can u negate anything d PDP said? Even if PDP didn't profer a solution, is d solution not obvious considering that d president has failed in his primary responsibility?
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by manny4u(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2021
How will he supply to terrorist when he is the patron of terrorist?
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by Jaydot01: 11:51am On May 06, 2021
Nigeria don cast cry
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by BigBizzy(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2021
No be lie
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by RichAbujaGuy: 11:52am On May 06, 2021
I think the PDP are the sponsors of terrorism, kidnappings, and robberies. What else do they have to run on for 2023 except their (Alleged) sponsorship of insecurity? They can't run on good government and fiscal responsibility the way dey looted the national cake for 16 years.

No disrespect to the Hon GEJ, one man against an army of looters is just too much to handle.

Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by iezeiyida(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2021
I can't agree less
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by BanevsJoker(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2021
Was he standing in front of a mirror?
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by onuman: 11:57am On May 06, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/buhari-has-surrendered-to-terrorists-pdp/?
Did Buhari not tell a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would be fighting till all the states of Nigeria are governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with sharia criminal justice system.
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

Suegbe opposition
Solution kee you,when you were busy shouting sai baba,u didn't have solution?
We warned you!
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by Rickbronz(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by ransomed: 12:07pm On May 06, 2021
Yes, it is true. Pantami is a valid example of Terrorists in government.
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by LLMG: 12:07pm On May 06, 2021
enough of nonsense, just keep your stupidity to yourself
thebosstrevor1:
Pdp brought bokoharam and during pdp reign bokoharam occupied half of borno state, part of yobe state and also adamawa.

They submitted even abuja to bokoharam to the exte9that boko haram carried out bomb blasts in abuja almost 3 times killing lot of people.

Buhari have not been perfect security wise but he has dismantled bokoharam strongholds and regain our territories back.

Some of the security challenges we have right now has to do with herdmen and farmers, kidnapping, bandits and ipob terrorism

Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by newdawnlive: 12:10pm On May 06, 2021
the primary assignment of any government in any country is to secure citizens, abi I no get the grammar this guy they speak ni, not duty-bound lol
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by felixedet(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

Suegbe opposition

Don't you have shame?
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by Ekpeitut: 12:12pm On May 06, 2021
Brilliant piece! PDP teaching APC how to govern. You say kidnapping and banditry are not federal crimes yet the security apparatuses in each state is controlled from Abuja thus state governors are constantly running to Abuja for help. The APC are just playing for time.

I had a discussion with a colleague of mine and he said from the looks of things he doubts the APC government will relinquish power come 2023. He said they are bent on using insecurity to usher in the military or turn the entire country into a warzone. That's why they appear incapable of resolving the security crises. It's all planned, the religious bigots are also capitalising on the insecurity to further their jihad and occupation.

Buhari isn't as dumb as he's playing us to be. He is simply executing an agenda.

For those claiming the insecurity is being sponsored by the PDP for crying out loud arrest the culprits and use them to set example for others. We all know how the APC loves to rub it in. But you already know that's not going to happen because the APC are fully responsible for the insecurity plaguing Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2021
If federal government can say they are not duty bound to protect Nigerians from bandits, and terrorists then what I my still doing in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by Voiceofthestree: 12:16pm On May 06, 2021
Please Buhari himself nah terrorist so he can’t surrender to him boyz nah. This government is terrorist government.... If you quote me ask Patami or Shekarau and Shehu Gunmi they are all Buhari boiz
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by felixedet(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2021
A lot of sensless comments by ignorant youths on national security that@Mbuhari has handed over the country into the hands of his pet children aka boko Haram, bandits, herdsman, UGM, kidnappers etc....

Failure is an understatement to describe Buhari's incompetence....the man is an embodiment of shame, disgrace and redundancy......spits.
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by michoim(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2021
Nonsense. Is this the lies that OBJ has fed you with? Because of 2023, all manner of hypocrisy in the air.

Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by LLMG: 12:22pm On May 06, 2021
if Nigerians had known that this is how apc will turn out to be (miserably useless and evil) they would have preferred pdp the (lesser evil) to remain.
RichAbujaGuy:
I think the PDP are the sponsors of terrorism, kidnappings, and robberies. What else do they have to run on for 2023 except their (Alleged) sponsorship of insecurity? They can't run on good government and fiscal responsibility the way dey looted the national cake for 16 years.

No disrespect to the Hon GEJ, one man against an army of looters is just too much to handle.

Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by TruthinAction: 12:23pm On May 06, 2021
Shame on PDP that joins others to deceive Nigeria that Buhari we know is still the one on seat. PDP leaders are cowards.
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by Dchair2: 12:27pm On May 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Pdp brought bokoharam and during pdp reign bokoharam occupied half of borno state, part of yobe state and also adamawa.

They submitted even abuja to bokoharam to the exte9that boko haram carried out bomb blasts in abuja almost 3 times killing lot of people.

Buhari have not been perfect security wise but he has dismantled bokoharam strongholds and regain our territories back.

Some of the security challenges we have right now has to do with herdmen and farmers, kidnapping, bandits and ipob terrorism

Lies unlimited! Territories were all regained even before the elections that brought PMB to power. Today boko haram is still in Borno, Niger, Adamawa etc and just recently the police warned of intelligence report saying the National Assembly is under a threat of being attacked by boko haram! It's all in the news so stop changing the narrative
Re: Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP by skyblue4real(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2021
We are in autopilot

Unlawful Logging Of Milliken Hill: Enugu Govt Issues Final Warning To Defaulters / NDLEA Arrests 90-Year Old, Teenagers For Selling Drugs In Katsina, Ondo / Explosion Rocks NLNG Pipeline In Rivers