Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... (2650 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by Dissap: 6:34pm On May 05, 2021
Yo Hommies!
This is what's fvcking killing you mehn, I mean what's fvcking you through the anus. Damn! Some of you motherfvckers refused to take the risk cause u think u gonna live forever, fùck that thought bro. This body ain't yours mehn, it fvcking belongs to the earth, all's dust mehn! So change ur mindset or u're fvcked, chase some fvcking papers my Niggar, burn the flesh so e gonna give way for you bro.
Make some papers and get some mf values!
But if you keep being afraid of taking risks, then u're a fvcking morôn, and life's gonna fvck you real hard like a motherfvcker, and children will fvcking curse u in ya old age, yeah! get that right cause u ain't a fool!
Take some risks bro, or life gonna treat you like a real cholo, fvcking and penetrating every hole in ur damn body, you understand me now? Yeah, that's good, hommie. Imma see ya around mehn.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by zoeA: 6:37pm On May 05, 2021
No be lie...I needed this

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 05, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 05, 2021
Dissap my OG

3 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by Dissap: 7:37pm On May 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Dissap my OG
Damn! That's my Niggar up there! cool

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2021
cry
It is irritating to see our countrymen speak and write Ebonics and AmE, when there are BrE, Pidgin and our native languages.

Whenever I see post by the guy called Slawomirr who use alien language to type, I just scroll down.

Reading Mannabgrills post is better than reading post by all these low budget nairaland Americans

4 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by seanwilliam(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
cry
It is irritating to see our countrymen speak and write Ebonics and AmE, when there are BrE, Pidgin and our native languages.

Whenever I see post by the guy called Slawomirr who use alien language to type, I just scroll down.

Reading Mannabgrills post is better than reading post by all these low budget nairaland Americans

Abeg rest. Why don’t u type in your native language too.

Go for the message not the messenger

3 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by squash47(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2021
Yo, fvcker, you are right fvckrr

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by 4dStreet: 8:40pm On May 05, 2021
Ma niggar cool

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by Soulsymbol99: 8:53pm On May 05, 2021
After Eamon's song I think this is the nxt tin wit so much f**KS in it grin

3 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2021
i dey feel you brodaly grin

3 Likes

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by Thermodynamics(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2021
Another yaba left escapee.
Guess you didn't escape with your drugs.
They'll soon find you and take you back, untill then, try not to bite anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by ifeoluwapo25977: 12:51am On May 06, 2021
After Eamon's song I think this is the nxt tin wit so much f**KS in it

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by Nobody: 7:23am On May 06, 2021
You don pick $200 na why your mouth dey sharp
Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by blazepascal(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2021
A fucking good advjce from my mothfuvcker
Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by pointblank247(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2021
If you must be vulgar to drive home your point then you are very sick
Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by Stormyharper(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
cry

I don't think the dude has been to America becausw some of the words in his post isn't allowed there the N word is racists and right thinking dude won't use that word

1 Like

Re: Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This... by Stormyharper(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies!
This is what's fvcking killing you mehn, I mean what's fvcking you through the anus. Damn! Some of you motherfvckers refused to take the risk cause u think u gonna live forever, fùck that thought bro. This body ain't yours mehn, it fvcking belongs to the earth, all's dust mehn! So change ur mindset or u're fvcked, chase some fvcking papers my Niggar, burn the flesh so e gonna give way for you bro.
Make some papers and get some mf values!
But if you keep being afraid of taking risks, then u're a fvcking morôn, and life's gonna fvck you real hard like a motherfvcker, and children will fvcking curse u in ya old age, yeah! get that right cause u ain't a fool!
Take some risks bro, or life gonna treat you like a real cholo, fvcking and penetrating every hole in ur damn body, you understand me now? Yeah, that's good, hommie. Imma see ya around mehn.

Get some help dude your choice of words not allowed in a well standard forum. Try this on twitter or Facebook. I know NL doesn't care so long as you drive in traffic

(1) (Reply)

When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel / As I Was Smashing One Girl / Let Have Fun With Jokes Abeg...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.