Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira (388 Views)

How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Start A Home Business And Begin Earning From Day 1 BY SIMPLIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 05, 2021
Gracias, to all those of you that have been following me here, and have done business with me one way or the other.

For now, I like to be called Mr. X. Don't be perturbed because the name isn't as important now as the results you will get in your life.

It's been an awesome 4 years now for me. Having started with absolutely nothing some years back.

I know what it is like firsthand to graduate from school for many years and have nothing tangible to do.

I know what is it is like to struggle to survive daily in this very hard economic times.

I know what is it like just wondering, confused and not knowing what to do with your life.

So it was for me some years back, bearly managing to keep through. Was just plain survival mood.

But like everyone, I wanted much more.

Then 4years ago, I met a dear mentor, a very great guy, who took me by hand and showed me the secret to starting and growing a business online from zero naira that pays me fulltime now.

Today, I now have and run multiple successful businesses online and still counting.

This is the very same thing I want to be showing to the special few I will be mentoring for the remainder of this year for absolutely FREE.

Am going to be take you under my shoulder and show you how to start off from zero naira and build a full time business that will pay you for years to come, and help you take provide for yourself and family, and it's absolutely FREE.

Am talking about starting and growing the business of your dream. Doing that thing you have always love and wanted to do. I will show you how to do it and make it pay you full time for years to come.

Call it my give back. I feel this is the little I can do to alleviate the sufferings am seeing everywhere and more that is to come.

I have been thinking of doing this for a very long time now. But I think it's timely now.

What do I need in return??
Nothing!!! Everything is absolutely FREE.

What you will do for me is to begin to talk to friends and family. And get every one onboard.

We are going to begin May 8th, 2021.
Its going to be life-changing. Almost a full year of mentorship.

How to join?
Drop your contact so I add you up to the group or better still, drop a whatsapp message to 08125146666 to be added.

I will be starting life a brand new business, while showing you how to make it to pay me full time in the next 6 to 9 months.

Everyone is going to be starting their own new businesses online and make it work for them too along side.

Some will even begin multiple businesses too.

Who is this for??
Everyone!!!! And it's absolutely FREE.
Graduates, no graduates, job seekers, professionals, business owners, drop outs, etc
It doesn't matter the level you are in life now.
You don't need to be computer savvy.

We will be spending together about 2 to 3 hours per week online for the remainder of the year working on your business.

Evrything will be done via zoom and Whatapp.
We are going to be having sections regularly as we proceed.

Registeration is absolutely FREE

Start date: May 8th, 2021.

You are going to learn a lot and gain very valuable skill for life along the way too.

Share to friends and family

Drop your contact so I add you up to the group or better still, drop a whatsup message to 08125146666 to be added
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by Pearlqueen(f): 8:51pm On May 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by Aurelius1(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2021
08065706 four two nine
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by Robertzini: 12:07am On May 06, 2021
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by Cybercop2002: 1:16am On May 06, 2021
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by AIIyIic(f): 8:09am On May 06, 2021
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by cj4humanity: 8:22am On May 06, 2021
Is it not Sam Havard stuff
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by Nobody: 8:29am On May 06, 2021
How will you find out if you are just there to only insinuate.
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by Ayoleeboy007: 7:25pm On May 06, 2021
08171 23 6160
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by deblessed: 8:25pm On May 06, 2021
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by vickybby(m): 9:08pm On May 06, 2021
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by Nobody: 2:41am On May 07, 2021
Okay
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by Nobody: 2:42am On May 07, 2021
Some of you are giving numbers that aren't whatsapp... I advise to send me a message direct on whatsapp so you will be added.
Re: To All Those Who Wants To Start And Begin A Full Time Business From Zero Naira by Tobiaz: 10:12am On May 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Ladipo Spare Parts Market Is On FIRE! / Worthlessness Of Venezuelan Money / How Do I Raise Business Loan To Support My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.