Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. (3867 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It / 6 Improved Methods For A Much Longer Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by citywal(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2021
Sometimes I feel like there is no God (don't get me wrong please) like is he really up there? Or is there a stage you get to in life before he comes it to help.

Been going through serious challenges but lately it just feels as if they increased the whole thing. Even my roommate is giving me attitude and his been behaving strangely.

Fact is I'm depressed, I keep having stupid thoughts, things I don't see myself thinking about. Don't even know if to ask for help or just quiet the whole thing down.

God I really need help I don't know how you are going to do it but I just pray it's not too late when you do, I know you are never late but I'm not sure if I can hang on much longer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by peropoliet(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2021
citywal:
Sometimes I feel like there is no God (don't get me wrong please) like is he really up there? Or is there a stage you get to in life before he comes it to help.

Been going through serious challenges but lately it just feels as if they increased the whole thing. Even my roommate is giving me attitude and his been behaving strangely.

Fact is I'm depressed, I keep having stupid thoughts, things I don't see myself thinking about. Don't even know if to ask for help or just quiet the whole thing down.

God I really need help I don't know how you are going to do it but I just pray it's not too late when you do, I know you are never late but I'm not sure if I can hang on much longer.
call you please text me or drop your number

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by squash47(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2021
Guy, it shall be well with you.

You're blessed.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by RichBossman: 11:04pm On May 05, 2021
Hang on bro

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by RealEzee(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2021
Tomorrow is as bright as our faith and effort

Hang on bro n stop listening to juice wrld, listen to Jcole

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2021
@citywal

Nothing is as bad as it seems, you can come out of anything. I tell you for free my brother.

There's a dynamics to this; first is the faith in a God that cannot fail, secondly circumspect knowledge on your part to know what to do per time and diligence in repeated execution having done all trusting God, until the result you seek is birthed.

Life will respond to you in accordance to your parents sacrifice or your preparedness if your background has no leverage. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by Tbvxl: 12:29am On May 06, 2021
Bro don't give up yet please. Nothing good comes easily shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by mmadu4: 12:38am On May 06, 2021
instead of whining like a sissy . go and hustle outside of nairaland even if its car wash place or bricklaying job . if you are thinking of suicide that is not the best way to go . you need to go to hospitals and see people with serious conditions and challenges begging God to heal them so they can live again some with even life threating cases waiting for miracle . a friend of mine was diagnose with final stage of cancer she is just waiting for her time to go . you people always talk about depression and i cant wrap my head around it like what will make you depressed is it money ? if its money then you are a crazy person .

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by Angrygoat: 6:23am On May 06, 2021
Scammer
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by OSDD(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2021
mmadu4:
instead of whining like a sissy . go and hustle outside of nairaland even if its car wash place or bricklaying job . if you are thinking of suicide that is not the best way to go . you need to go to hospitals and see people with serious conditions and challenges begging God to heal them so they can live again some with even life threating cases waiting for miracle . a friend of mine was diagnose with final stage of cancer she is just waiting for her time to go . you people always talk about depression and i cant wrap my head around it like what will make you depressed is it money ? if its money then you are a crazy person .

Have you ever tried any of those jobs?
Were you able to survive with the peanut earned from there?

I have worked as a car wash boy, sold Sims like hell , worked in a factory, worked as a teacher... Those jobs are nothing but forked up, you work like elephant and eat like ant. So stfu!
If the op is depressed about being broke, then he should be.. Nothing is more depressing than doing stuffs and not seeing tangible results. So because your friend is sick, the of should worry less about money because you will finance his needs?

Beautiful rubbish

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by OSDD(m): 6:55am On May 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@citywal

Nothing is as bad as it seems, you can come out of anything. I tell you for free my brother.

There's a dynamics to this; first is the faith in a God that cannot fail, secondly circumspect knowledge on your part to know what to do per time and diligence in repeated execution having done all trusting God, until the result you seek is birthed.

Life will respond to you in accordance to your parents sacrifice or your preparedness if your background has no leverage. It is well.

The op should take note of this, although I am not a religious person but this piece is wonderful.

Have faith in whatever you believe in... Keep pushing it and always have it that life will not take it easy on you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by felt: 7:07am On May 06, 2021
citywal:

Trust me- I know your pain bro
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by Angrygoat: 7:16am On May 06, 2021
Scammer
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by blazepascal(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2021
If you quit you lose .. If you end your life you lose you better hang on..no one who knows tomorrow
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by citywal(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2021
I want to say thank you to everyone who has given me their opinions, I know life is not easy and I fully understand that. Many of the things you all have said really made me think of alot of things and it's made me realize that we all have to go through some challenges in life cause nothing good comes easy.

To be sincere thought of sucide have crossed my mind but truth is I couldn't do it.

It's nice to know some of us here still have some humanity left in us and I want to say thank you for all your advice. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by citywal(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2021
OSDD:

Have you ever tried any of those jobs?
Were you able to survive with the peanut earned from there?

I have worked as a car wash boy, sold Sims like hell , worked in a factory, worked as a teacher... Those jobs are nothing but forked up, you work like elephant and eat like ant. So stfu!
If the op is depressed about being broke, then he should be.. Nothing is more depressing than doing stuffs and not seeing tangible results. So because your friend is sick, the of should worry less about money because you will finance his needs?

Beautiful rubbish

Not everyone can relate bro, people like me and maybe you are good at what we do but still don't get the jobs

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by citywal(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2021
peropoliet:
call you please text me or drop your number
Truth is I wish I can but thanks so much
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by citywal(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2021
mmadu4:

Appreciated
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by citywal(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2021
squash47:
Guy, it shall be well with you.

You're blessed.
Amen
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by citywal(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@citywal

I appreciate what you have written but let me ask you a question, what do you do when you have no leverage like there is literally no one behind to run too for help? I understand your point tho
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by citywal(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2021
Tbvxl:

Appreciated
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by citywal(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2021
I wish I can reply to everyone, I really appreciate you all thanks. I pray that God answers all our prayers and as long as we have a clean heart n hands we'll all find favor where ever we go.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by OSDD(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2021
citywal:
I wish I can reply to everyone, I really appreciate you all thanks. I pray that God answers all our prayers and as long as we have a clean heart n hands we'll all find favor where ever we go.

That's the spirit.... "No be only you kill Jesus, we plenty for here"
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2021
citywal:

I appreciate what you have written but let me ask you a question, what do you do when you have no leverage like there is literally no one behind to run too for help? I understand your point tho

Send me a direct mail
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by citywal(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Send me a direct mail

Done
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2021
citywal:

Done

Pls check your mail, I just responded. Good night
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by sirib85908: 2:25am On May 07, 2021
Tbvxl:
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by OSDD(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2021
mmadu4:

i now finally have time to reply you . now let me say this . THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU if you dont send the guy money to establish in life . Ogun go kill you before the month runs out . make sure you send him money to rent and start up a business since you have done all that work and know how it feels . make sure to help him . idiot

Typical retard... You don't have anything to say again, them boom! You had to go all out with insults.

If you use this same energy to work on yourself, you won't be telling a man who is financially and emotionally depressed to go out and work like elephant and eat like ant....

Retard
Re: I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. by careytommy37(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2021
You need to stop seeing it as a struggle. See it as a challenge you will overcome.
If it's becoming difficult to pay your bills, I will advise you scale down or relocate to less expensive area if possible. One room in a face2face compound is not that bad. As per feeding, adopt the 0-1-1 pattern and see it as keto-diet. Evening should be something very light or a cheap fruit like cucumber or water melon.
As per extra income, you can take up washing buses at car wash after the owners have closed for the day. Discuss it with them in advance or try some other thing you know is feasible within your area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me / Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? / Best Ways To Start Making Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.