Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (127 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2021
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others. 2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT

Pray this...

Thank you abba Father for your generous blessings I declare that I will abound in every good things and have all that I need and also be channels of blessing to people around me in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Mrnakeina(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2021
Amen. Thank you
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by wales(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2021
Amen
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Amwitty(f): 10:27pm On May 05, 2021
Amen
Amen
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Burgerlomo: 5:55am On May 06, 2021
femoint007:
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others. 2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT

Pray this...

Thank you abba Father for your generous blessings I declare that I will abound in every good things and have all that I need and also be channels of blessing to people around me in Jesus name. Amen

Amen! Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

God Owns Tomorrow / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/2021 / Army Of Christ Deliverance Chosen Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.