Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance (36875 Views)

Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / Court Sentences Calistus Obi To 7 Years Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by lonecatt(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2021
Gandollaar:
My brother shut up you hia. Do you leave in Enugu? Videos of Mbaka supporting Biafra abound..
He has oftened decried the Igbo bigwigs not backing Kanu, and says until he sees that, Biafra remained a project too tall for IPOB.
First of all I am not your brother.
Secondly he started supporting ipob since they denied him contracts.

Thirdly where was he in 2015 and 2019 when biafrans needed his voice?

I know if he tells you he has a signed and sealed document tomorrow ,you will sheepishly follow him.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Gandollaar(f): 10:33pm On May 05, 2021
Oharina:

Had it been priests do renounce their priesthood, this would have been a perfect time for Mbaka to resign and face his ministry as just a minister and gets married so he can have kids. Cause its clear that diocese is porous, working with fed and can easily give him out to the caliphate because of his new stand and believe on IPOB
You and goodness should not disparage the bishop yet. Things are unfolding.
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Simplyleo: 10:33pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You seem very confused, there was a time when mbaka was your main man because he was supporting buhari, that time he was the only reasonable igbo man, that time he was against the position of his people, you are all rejoicing, that time we will tell you who nbaka is but you will call us wailers, now to you lot, he is the devil, there was time too when rochas was your nain MAN, we will talk about rochas and you lot will tell us that rochas is the real thing, now you know better, just as uzodimma is your nain nan now, we already know what you are going to say about him tomorrow when he pretend that ge wants his people, now that he is selling out, he is your hero, what is all these saying about you lot? That when your enemy suddenly starts giving you advice ob what you are doibg that IT'S wrong, double it because you are doibg something right, you people already made kanu look like a genius, you have more than quadrupled the number of IPOB supporters and turned a greater number to join ESN, you have made those igbos who were not taking janu serious to listen and agree with what he is saying, and there is nothing you can do about it than send your goons to go and murder more igbos in their bed and tell us it's in their hide outs, but know it that no one or group will hate biafra away or wish it away, they said that kanu was uwazuruikes boy, now uwazuruike is just a saint compared to kanu, be assured that even if kanu dies today no one will know those that will come out tomorrow and the level of their madness or determination, this biafra thing to me is a simple thing but with people like you and your gov't and your mentality, you believe that the more people you kill the easier for you, you can never displace the igbos

[/s]
So you think I have time for unorganized bullshit? I didn't read more than 3 words in this nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by goodnessme1(f): 10:33pm On May 05, 2021
lonecatt:
I know if mbaka tells you Biafra will come this year you will carry flag and go kill yourself. All these brainwashed people self
Una no dey learn
I don't have time to massage fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Gandollaar(f): 10:34pm On May 05, 2021
lonecatt:
First of all I am not your brother.
Secondly he started supporting ipob since they denied him contracts.

Thirdly where was he in 2015 and 2019 when biafrans needed his voice?

I know if he tells you he has a signed and sealed document tomorrow ,you will sheepishly follow him.
You have not answered the questions I asked.

GTFO!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by lonecatt(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2021
goodnessme1:
I don't have time to massage fools.
If mbaka mistakenly tell you he has seen vision for Biafra tomorrow, you will lick his poto poto shoes. try borrow sense
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by lonecatt(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2021
Gandollaar:
You have not answered the questions I asked.

GTFO!
you don't sound like someone who has a reasonable question to ask because you are another brainwashed being, besides if APC does anything to him ,you cannot do nothing .
Not even ipob will come to his rescue,except to destroy your properties in that Enugu,after that you go home.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Oharina(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2021
Gandollaar:
You and goodness should not disparage the bishop yet. Things are unfolding.
I'm not underestimating fr. Mbaka, instead i'm concerned for his well being
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by charsola: 10:56pm On May 05, 2021
Who is this akwuna kwuna?
goodnessme1:
On who's order/inference is the bishop acting.

Why now that Mbaka spoke against buhari and in favour of Kanu.

Use your brain if you have one.
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Gandollaar(f): 11:25pm On May 05, 2021
lonecatt:
you don't sound like someone who has a reasonable question to ask because you are another brainwashed being, besides if APC does anything to him ,you cannot do nothing .
Not even ipob will come to his rescue,except to destroy your properties in that Enugu,after that you go home.
You are beaten!

I'm not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by lonecatt(m): 5:43am On May 06, 2021
Gandollaar:
You are beaten!

I'm not.
you are
Deep down you know it

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by AllenSpencer: 6:12am On May 06, 2021
Never trust short people

They are crafted in the devils image.
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Alejobs: 6:12am On May 06, 2021
shocked this is serious allegation but Mbaka is a mischievous entity. powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Nobody: 6:16am On May 06, 2021
Has the caliphate derobed sheik gumi?
When they derobe and arrest that terrorist, you can face mbaka
budaatum:
I now see the point of this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6539447/it-time-pope-disrobe-father#101408289

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Valkrie: 6:16am On May 06, 2021
Either way you look at it the government has hand in his ordeal...don't be surprised when you hear the amount of money given or pressure mounted on the bishop to kidnapp Mbaka.. !!

This case is clearly the case of the voice of Jacob but the hand of Esau...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Twoclans(f): 6:17am On May 06, 2021
I just feel the Catholic church has allowed this priest get too powerful.

Its high time the Vatican addresses this issue.

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by peacettw: 6:20am On May 06, 2021
Mbaka should be careful of his utterances. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

He is beating the drum of war and in this day and age, that is totally unacceptable especially for a man of his standing.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On May 06, 2021
And some swines were already shouting the name of their nemesis in life to be behind the disappearance.

That is why we always say on this forum that : Rumors are spread by fools and believed by idiots

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by HRMK: 6:22am On May 06, 2021
hmmm.....no comment.......i go dey #siddondeyluk!
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by rummmy: 6:22am On May 06, 2021
Northernblood3:
I am not a catholic and also, I am a strong IPOB member that went to Catholic university. I think what Mbaka is doing is wrong.
northern blood,your place in hell will have 2000 decree centigrade...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by rummmy: 6:24am On May 06, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
5% are the most useless irresponsible senseless myopic unscrupulous, odious people in the universe, the same set of embittered souls were blaming everyone for the disappearance of the scammer father, I am not surprised, criminality runs in their blood from generation to generation
mind your words boy...attacking a man of God may be disastrous

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by houseontherock: 6:27am On May 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
This Fr Mbaka's case clearly depicts the incongruency in the reasoning of a typical ipob.

A man with a protracted land case will cease any opportunity to cause mayhem and possibly kill his opponent in the bush, ipob miscreants will rather start screaming fulani herdsmen.

Another man will kill his fellow village man in the bush because of lady, money, position etc, ipod will start screaming fulani herdsmen.

When Fr Mbaka was declared missing, ipob miscreants were screaming DSS and Buhari while ohaneaze was giving Buhari 48 hrs ultimatum.

Now, Fr Mbaka himself has explained the mystery surrounding his disappearance. I have no doubt, he will soon be accused of shielding the fulani federal govt because he must have collected brown envelopes. cheesy

Very pathetic.
Why would the catholic bishop detain him?Are they running a detention center? Obviously detained in the bishop's court based on the order from above and he would have been 'extradited' to a real detention facility but for the quick intervention of the people. Agreed, he messed up big time by supporting these guys initially, but he woke up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by finnacle2020: 6:27am On May 06, 2021
Liesssssss
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Nobody: 6:28am On May 06, 2021
The bishop erred.

There are ways to deal with erring priests.

Abduction isn't one of them.

Send him to Rome to become an acolyte for the foreseeable future.

I'm disappointed in both parties. The CBCN should call Mbaka to order.

If he wants to be a politician, he should shed his cassock.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by MrRector88: 6:30am On May 06, 2021
Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by BbqTormentor: 6:31am On May 06, 2021
Vulture how far? No "darling daddy" chants today? The job don Taya you ?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:33am On May 06, 2021
Why destroy ?
Can't we protest in peace without damaging stuff?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance by Nobody: 6:35am On May 06, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You seem very confused, there was a time when mbaka was your main man because he was supporting buhari, that time he was the only reasonable igbo man, that time he was against the position of his people, you are all rejoicing, that time we will tell you who nbaka is but you will call us wailers, now to you lot, he is the devil, there was time too when rochas was your nain MAN, we will talk about rochas and you lot will tell us that rochas is the real thing, now you know better, just as uzodimma is your nain nan now, we already know what you are going to say about him tomorrow when he pretend that ge wants his people, now that he is selling out, he is your hero, what is all these saying about you lot? That when your enemy suddenly starts giving you advice ob what you are doibg that IT'S wrong, double it because you are doibg something right, you people already made kanu look like a genius, you have more than quadrupled the number of IPOB supporters and turned a greater number to join ESN, you have made those igbos who were not taking janu serious to listen and agree with what he is saying, and there is nothing you can do about it than send your goons to go and murder more igbos in their bed and tell us it's in their hide outs, but know it that no one or group will hate biafra away or wish it away, they said that kanu was uwazuruikes boy, now uwazuruike is just a saint compared to kanu, be assured that even if kanu dies today no one will know those that will come out tomorrow and the level of their madness or determination, this biafra thing to me is a simple thing but with people like you and your gov't and your mentality, you believe that the more people you kill the easier for you, you can never displace the igbos

A good number have joined ESN due to anger after viewing how Ikonso was lying dead. His offense? Protecting his people. My friends were visibly angry for two days when they see any mopol with gun. That gun is for protection, where they use it on people on self defense cos of the failure of the govt., to protect them, it's not acceptable.....As it is, every youth in Igbo land have decided, if e wan happen, mk e happen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / Police Declare Mukaila Lamidi 'Auxiliary' Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.