Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out (25854 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Nina Demands Sex From Miracle #bbnaija (video) / Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer (2) (3) (4)

Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Officialhorlah(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2021
Mavin CEO and music producer, Don Jazzy, has acknowledged that female artistes face more challenges than their male counterparts in the Nigerian music industry.

The 36-year-old beat-maker made his thoughts known in a recent interview with BBC News Pidgin, where he said that sex is often demanded from many female singers by music producers and TV personalities. 

Speaking in a blend of Nigerian Pidgin and English, Don Jazzy said, “I have a record label, so I have male and female artistes. In the past, maybe I had the opportunity to go through a female artiste’s phone and read conversations that the female artistes had had with a bunch of producers, TV people, people in the industry.. everybody just wants sex. It’s tiring. I feel sorry for them.” 

According to him, the system is flawed and needs to be fixed. 

Don Jazzy also added that he believes the society needs to raise the male child better. 

He said, “We need to fix the system in general. We need to train the male child better.”

As an alternative solution, Don Jazzy said that female artistes should publicly expose music producers and media personalities who demand sex in exchange for a deserved favour.

“If these young ladies start calling them out, that’s a start. If a producer says he wants to sleep with you, call him out!”

In the rest of the interview, Don Jazzy answered questions about his first marriage to Michelle Jackson, whom he had divorced at the age of 22. 

He admitted that his views about marriage are always changing.

“Are we even supposed to get married?” he posed sarcastically. 

Don Jazzy revealed that he feels no regret about his divorce and confirmed that his ex-wife had remarried and has a child. 

He said he is single and teased that people are welcome to “shoot shots” – slang for ‘romantic proposals.’

When asked if he would ever venture into politics, the record label owner said he is unable to lie like politicians, thus won’t have a successful political career. 

However, he said he would do a solid job as President. “If I be president, I go do good job,” Don Jazzy teased.

https://punchng.com/if-a-producer-demands-sex-call-him-out-don-jazzy/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by LesbianBoy(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2021
The problem I have with idiots like don jazzy that like talking in favor of ladies on social media is that they are FAKE most times angry

Does don jazzy want to say during him and dbanj buzzing days they never took advantage of ladies

Hypocrite! With his FAKE humility angry

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by mogbeyiteren: 10:00pm On May 05, 2021
Good one Don

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by HeadNigga: 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
On the flip side, ladies offer their towtow to producers as payments for beats.

On this note, my dear producers, any lady that attempts to pay for beats with pussaay, call them out the way the Uber driver did that olosho.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Illuminatiship(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
Kpomo sweet sweet sweet na sugar

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Revere27: 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
Good one at that.... Let them start calling them out and not wait till after 10years or 12 years before they start pointing fingers.
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by SultanOfPuna: 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
Sex is a Currency
Just like Crypto

Some buy Good grades with Sex
Some get high job position with Sex
Runs girls get money with Sex.

Sex is like Crypto
You can exchange it for anything

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by RingRoadMafia: 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
This useless man called Desmond Elliot will say otherwise angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by merits(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
Who is taking this single old hag serious?your mate are out their being a responsible father.

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by GeneralPula: 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
E no easy for female artist wey never blow, no be lie..

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Or11: 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
Don Jazzy for president. I will rather vote for you than that Sowore guy.

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by slawormiir: 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

He nor easy for these ladies nor to oblige ....

Imagine see them see fame ......you say make them reject ....

Probably that sex....the man nor even stay long....2 seconds he don ejaculate

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by NwaNimo1(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2021
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by ScotDan: 10:02pm On May 05, 2021
Is it not body they are selling, especially those Ladies.....
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 05, 2021
Gbege when one of them call you out

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Leemekzy: 10:02pm On May 05, 2021
Well said.
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by virginboy1(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2021
On the contrary.

Real Madrid disappointed Sha.
Ordinary Chelsea. sad

They just made the final easy for Man City. wink

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by sunshineV(f): 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
na so tems touch my diick

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Samuel1402(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
K
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by funsho75(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by haybhi1(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
Way to go.
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by UwaMmebii(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
Donbaba J funny dude
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Kobicove(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
Easier said than done undecided
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by haybhi1(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2021
coGok:
Says someone who f$&ked the hell out of Aunty Tiwa Savage back in the day

It is rather funny that Oxygen is free and common salt, water also, but much is still unravelled as to why common sense is rare.

This person is one of those who give your mind such thoughts. For such a weak intellectual value, I wish for you the very best in life.

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by MufasaLion: 10:04pm On May 05, 2021
I'm just imagining the number of people that would be called out! Some people's Mentor, Father, Ambassador e.t.c.

Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by fredoooooo: 10:05pm On May 05, 2021
Dem no got talk grin
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Womanizer(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2021
Even he also fúcked ladies who needed help from him
Re: Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 05, 2021
coGok:
Says someone who f$&ked the hell out of Aunty Tiwa Savage back in the day

I'm beginning to have some doubt about his potency. I hope it's not fact though

Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes / Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage / Olamide, Banky W, Daddy Showkey, Eldee, Simi Mourn Stephen Keshi