Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,569 members, 6,342,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 04:17 PM

Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream (1108 Views)

I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months / Side Effects Of Butt Enlargement Cream / Fenugreek Seed Oil For Bigger Butt, Breast And Beautiful Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 9:58pm On May 05
Are you an adult male and you are small down there? Do you feel ashamed when undressed before your friends or lover due to your small dick? Are you worried that your small dick can affect your sex life negatively?

OR

You an adult female with a grain sized breasts whereas you secretly wish you had breasts like the size of pawpaw or water melon. You don't have to be sad or worried about your inadequate sexual attractiveness any longer!

This is because a permanent solution to your problem is available to boost and restore your confidence if you are willing to take the step.

Get "BOOBS-DICK XTRA" - a breast and penis enlargement cream made from the finest blend of traditional African herbs.

Directions for use: Rub evenly on your breasts or penis in the morning and at night (religiously) till your desired size is achieved. Once your desired size is achieved, please discontinue use immediately.

Note:
This product can also be used for Butt enlargement (NOT HIPS ENLARGEMENT).
This product is strictly for Breast, Penis and Butt growth, not for the treatment of Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction.

To place an order: Please call or Whatsapp: 08127950810

Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by Hollybratt(m): 10:08pm On May 05
Person go apply am, penis go start scratching someone.

1 Like

Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 8:56am On May 06
Hollybratt:
Person go apply am, penis go start scratching someone.

No, it has undergone personal human experiment and testing. It doesn't scratch or gives skin reaction. Apart from the active ingredient, the whole cream is made in shea-butter, so, no worries.
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 10:16am On May 08
Men, increase your tiny pipi now; Ladies, remove that flat chest and get water melon breasts!
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by victorshaker: 11:05pm On May 09
how much
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 9:52am On May 11
victorshaker:
how much

Please call or whatsapp: 08127950810
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 2:17pm On May 19
Still available
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 6:43am On May 21
Still available and selling fast
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 4:22pm On May 23
Available
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 12:29pm On May 26
Still selling fast
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 1:43pm On May 27
Get a Wow Penis and Breasts today!
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 12:12pm On May 28
Think Sexual attractiveness, think BOOBS-DICK XTRA; think fat Dick and heavy breasts, think BOOBS DICK XTRA!
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 10:03am On May 30
Available
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 7:28am On Jun 01
Very much available
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 4:10pm On Jun 02
Available
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 3:36pm On Jun 03
Here and Now!
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by Afostev11(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03
BDXTRA:

No, it has undergone personal human experiment and testing. It doesn't scratch or gives skin reaction. Apart from the active ingredient, the whole cream is made in shea-butter, so, no worries.
lead by example bro....
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by dreu2fine(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03
I dnt need xtrax dick d litle one I am having its ok but my problem is quick release I mean in less Tham 30 stoke I am out
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by dreu2fine(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03
BDXTRA:

Please call or whatsapp: 08127950810
I dnt need xtrax dick d litle one I am having its ok but my problem is quick release I mean in less Tham 30 stoke I am out
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 11:30pm On Jun 03
Afostev11:
lead by example bro....

Exactly what I have done and I'm still doing.
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 3:57pm On Jun 04
dreu2fine:

I don't have that for now, however, let me copy what I got from a nairaland thread here. You can try it and it may work for you:

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

One or two lemon (liquid content only)

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey (not sugar honey).

Blend everything together and allow for like 30 minutes before sieving.

Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

1 Like

Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 4:04pm On Jun 04
dreu2fine:

Also, apart from the above, there have been some wonderful testimonies concerning kegel exercises; google it and try it, if you are disciplined enough to carry out the exercises as stipulated religiously, I believe you will sing a new song.

Lastly, some use techniques like using their one or two fingers to PRESS THE MUSCLE IN BETWEEN THEIR ANUS AND SCROTUM when ever they feel like cumming too early, but don't use this method too often or too much.

Remember to try holding back, reduce thrusts when in the act and also know that first rounds for most men don't last long; the second round and others last more.

1 Like

Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 5:06pm On Jun 05
Still on
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by Roman7(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06
BDXTRA:
Are you an adult male and you are small down there? Do you feel ashamed when undressed before your friends or lover due to your small dick? Are you worried that your small dick can affect your sex life negatively?

OR

You an adult female with a grain sized breasts whereas you secretly wish you had breasts like the size of pawpaw or water melon. You don't have to be sad or worried about your inadequate sexual attractiveness any longer!

This is because a permanent solution to your problem is available to boost and restore your confidence if you are willing to take the step.

Get "BOOBS-DICK XTRA" - a breast and penis enlargement cream made from the finest blend of traditional African herbs.

Directions for use: Rub evenly on your breasts or penis in the morning and at night (religiously) till your desired size is achieved. Once your desired size is achieved, please discontinue use immediately.

Note:
This product can also be used for Butt enlargement (NOT HIPS ENLARGEMENT).
This product is strictly for Breast, Penis and Butt growth, not for the treatment of Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction.

To place an order: Please call or Whatsapp: 08127950810

The one that when u stop using it your penis would go back to it's former size
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 6:48am On Jun 07
Roman7:

The one that when u stop using it your penis would go back to it's former size

Try this one out, don't cheat yourself dear. Sure and permanent.
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 6:25pm On Jun 07
Available
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 2:41pm On Jun 09
SA
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 1:30pm On Jun 10
Still selling fast
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 4:25pm On Jun 11
Always Sure
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by Jaybee8181(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11
Mind what you rob on your body... Don't let desperation for acceptance push you to everlasting regret.... No go collect disease wey no dey ya body before o... I dey tell you from experience o... Use your brain.
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 4:59pm On Jun 12
Cool ballz and Jugz
Re: Purely Natural Breast And Penis Enlargement Cream by BDXTRA: 3:22pm On Jun 13
Now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact About Infertility / Irregular Period / Oregano Oil / Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 354
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.