Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage (59134 Views)

Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish / Anglican Church Suspends Bishop Adepoju For Having Sex With Reverend’s Wife / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by W0mbRaider: 8:20am On May 06, 2021
This is why I have come to hate the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by buzorcharles(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2021
Op I can't see u using the REV. with Mbaka. Why Mr Mbaka. Anyway I think u are been stupid

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2021
Leave him alone una no go hear, that's why I fuckingly left the missionary and anything church.
I hate nonsense, even though his involvement in politics is becoming much but let the truth be said. And we all know that Mr. Mbaka is somebody that might like u today and also dislike u now only if u Bleep up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by Nuelito: 8:21am On May 06, 2021
Wahala
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by Soulsymbol99: 8:22am On May 06, 2021
Igbos/Christians r there own worst enemies. Those Islamic pple that talk rubbish all the time dem don suspend dem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by duro4chang(m): 8:22am On May 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Chai.
I remember Mbaka that year when he was campaigning vigorously for Buhari, calling him the messiah Nigeria was waiting for.

How has the mighty fallen so low?
Mbaka is human.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by Conrod: 8:22am On May 06, 2021
Theyoungmatron:
Send your own to the wolves while others shield theirs. Igbos una no dey shame at all
Dont mind her,Gumi and pantami despite their dealings are still walking free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by BarrElChapo(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2021
Theyoungmatron:
Send your own to the wolves while others shield theirs. Igbos una no dey shame at all

You sound so inept. Sheikh gumi was imprisoned by the Saudis by instructions of the US for over 5 months due to his role in the Christmas day bomber. The Nigerian government specifically negotiated his release today he is the official public liaison officer for the Boko haram/ bandits group. A supposed religious leader.

Why the igbos don't support these kinds of figures is that they aren't so gullible. The man in question gave some political prophecies in the past, today we're seeing the exact opposite and worse and you somehow still believe we should support him. Why ?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by edoairways: 8:24am On May 06, 2021
360degreess:
.. I tell you.Igbos miscreants are most confused people on earth.Mbaka is trying to get public sympathy since the FG has exposed him about the contract issue.But ipob miscreants were embarrassed when mbaka reappeared from his hiding place.. What a shame to mbaka and ipob/ESN/UGM..
Which useless contract?
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2021
That fool should be reported to the Pope and be derobed..
Onye Nzuzu
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by buzorcharles(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Ogbeni, your narrative shows that you don't know the Catholic Church. Mbaka is not bigger than many that has been disciplined. Go and read your history. Ask about the great Schism.
Renewal ministry and the rest.

Even Mbaka would not want to be dealt with.
Enugu bishop is just cautious not to disappoint his followers and judging from the good works he is doing to neutralize the effect of modern day Christians. But that does not mean he can't be disciplined. What happened when he was transferred? Nothing will happen if the bishop decided to act.

Again, am not against him condemning Buhari. Am just condemning the action of those that demonstrated destroying the bishop court.
I know Mbaka is a true prophet but he had to be careful not to make the bishop get angry.

Guy las las he will be delobed. He will continue with his ministry and gain more follower (check out Fr gbuzuo) See if Catholic church wanna play politics by shutting mouths because nigeria govt, Catholic church go didvide8

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by SammyChi1988: 8:26am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=360degreess post=101419163].. I tell you.Igbos miscreants are most confused people on earth.Mbaka is trying to get public sympathy since the FG has exposed him about the contract issue.But ipob miscreants were embarrassed when mbaka reappeared from his hiding place.. What a shame to mbaka and ipob/ESN/UGM..[/quote

You are very stupid fellow... Your father and mother including you are miscreants.. What have your father contributed to the society? We are happy that father Mbaka is no longer supporting the evil government.. Did he said anything bad by saying FG should provide job for the youths? Is Buhari not suppose to resign? Mad people everywhere... Nigeria is doomed and that corrupt country must divide.. Biafra restoration is very sure... Your hate can't even stop Biafra restoration.
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2021
ceejay10:
i blame Desmond Eliott for this

Stale!

Desmond Elliot still better pass your papa and all your Uncles joined together!

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by lexy2014: 8:28am On May 06, 2021
Cyberterror:
One month is not long. Fr Mbaka has many priests in Enugu diocese who are his staunch supporters so the Bishop must have given a lenient punishment so that there wouldn't be a mass revolt in Enugu. Mbaka will come back stronger.

Come stronger from what?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by wallex1983(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2021
Abeg, na who dey dear Onaga?

Is he jealous of more popularity of Mbaka? Honestly, this is the first time in hearing Onaga

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by georgeakins: 8:29am On May 06, 2021
Taking 3 contractors to Abuja Is a big dishonour to Catholic Church.

We, Catholic Faithfull, all over Nigeria are embarrassed.

He was not suspended because of Buhari.

Cardinal Okogie has been a strong critic of Nigerian government right from the says of Babangida till now.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by lexy2014: 8:30am On May 06, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Ogbeni, your narrative shows that you don't know the Catholic Church. Mbaka is not bigger than many that has been disciplined. Go and read your history. Ask about the great Schism.
Renewal ministry and the rest.

Even Mbaka would not want to be dealt with.
Enugu bishop is just cautious not to disappoint his followers and judging from the good works he is doing to neutralize the effect of modern day Christians. But that does not mean he can't be disciplined. What happened when he was transferred? Nothing will happen if the bishop decided to act.

Again, am not against him condemning Buhari. Am just condemning the action of those that demonstrated destroying the bishop court.
I know Mbaka is a true prophet but he had to be careful not to make the bishop get angry.

How is Mbaka a true prophet?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by PoshTraveler: 8:30am On May 06, 2021
This slowpoke and oyedepo and adeboye I no know who worst pass

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by lexy2014: 8:30am On May 06, 2021
georgeakins:
Taking 3 contractors to Abuja Is a big dishonour to Catholic Church.

We, Catholic Faithfull, all over Nigeria are embarrassed.

He was not suspended because of Buhari.

Cardinal Okogie has been a strong critic of Nigerian government right from the says of Babangida till now.

Was he suspended because he took 3 contractors to Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by PoshTraveler: 8:32am On May 06, 2021
lexy2014:

How is Mbaka a true prophet?
I wonder o. Nigerians deserve what they are getting. Imagine someone calling a confirmed political scammer a true prophet
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:33am On May 06, 2021
Did they also suspend his mouth ?
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by danski: 8:37am On May 06, 2021
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by whytediamond(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Mbaka should humbly apologise to His Lordship and serve the suspension.
Also warn his congregants never to repeat their action. Attacking the Bishop court is crossing the RED LINE.
Were it to be bishop Okobo, the former catholic bishop of Nsukka, Mbaka will serve 4 months suspension grin grin grin
We all love Mbaka as a true prophet but he should know that this is catholic church.

Proudly Catholic !!!

Don't be a silly boy please. You and who in particular make up the "we"?

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by Nobody: 8:41am On May 06, 2021
RELIGION?

ME: No I can handle my demon

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by BTCog: 8:44am On May 06, 2021
I am not a catholic but I love Mbaka. I don't see any justification for his suspension. Should everybody keep quiet until Buhari and his cohorts kill everybody. Let them also recommend discipline to the American priest that criticized Joe Bidden and vowed not to serve him communion. The Catholic church risk losing Mbaka. I see no offence he has committed. Why do priests preach against sin? Are the sins of the people in Government now approved in Heaven? This is hypocrisy at its peak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by vickyviliano(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2021
Why we Igbo's being again t ourselves, why can't we watch the back of 1 anoda, hypocrite among us is so bad,has MUSLIMS suspended GUMI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by putin2: 8:47am On May 06, 2021
The useless onaga should leave east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by Gunayo(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2021
�Download Oritoke The Choir Girl - Kabiti Kabiti Oke - Mp3 https://9japraise.com/oritoke-the-choir-girl-kabiti-kabiti-oke-mp3/

� One click on this link will download this song automatically � https://9japraise.com/download/7063/

�IPhone users can stream below � https://audiomack.com/9ja-praise/song/kabiti-kabiti-oke

� Latest Music Updates from 9japraise.com

�Notice: This message was sent as a BROADCAST from 9japraise.com ✌️

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by rickyrex(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2021
360degreess:
.. I tell you.Igbos miscreants are most confused people on earth.Mbaka is trying to get public sympathy since the FG has exposed him about the contract issue.But ipob miscreants were embarrassed when mbaka reappeared from his hiding place.. What a shame to mbaka and ipob/ESN/UGM..
so after listening to the allegation part of mbaka this is what you still have to type. Face your wahala and leave Igbo's alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by gbishman: 8:54am On May 06, 2021
Its high time. Very good news
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by BruncleZuma: 8:55am On May 06, 2021
AuroraB:
cheesy
Instead make dem de-robe am angry
The drama dey sweet all stakeholders involved for this movie.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage by SmartPolician: 8:55am On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:
This is why I have come to hate the Igbos.

Who cares? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback / Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.