Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) (25539 Views)

Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Have You Ever Called Your Dad To Tell Him You Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by osejie17(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2021
I lost my dad two weeks ago. I miss him so much. am still in pain right now. I will forever love u dad. may your soul find eternal rest

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Vecto(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2021
Lost my mom 8 yrs ago and my pops has been there for me all along.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Julijules: 1:12pm On May 06, 2021
I miss my dad...he was the best daddy. He even drove down to my school (uni) because I could not poo for two weeks and took me to the hospital embarassed. He died just after I finished NYSC. Rest in peace daddy. I named my son after him...he is now my father

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by 77up(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2021
dayveed1:
We only talk on New year's. We don't have a good relationship.
I don't know why but pls make amendment. As much as much is important,dad also important.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by smartistics(m): 1:51pm On May 06, 2021
I lost my dad almost two years now, before his death he always call me everyday which I was seeing to be too much. But now how I wish my phones rings and it is my dad calling to hear from me. Continue to rest in peace dad I will forever love you.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 1:54pm On May 06, 2021
I don't even have any of them

But life moves on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by blueAgent(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2021
Jarman411:
Why will I call him, when he refused to join APC and be cashing out big time.

Lol...don't blame him he does not understand the odds.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by blueAgent(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2021
YoungAncient1:
What of we that are orphans embarassed

Wow!!!!! GOD is your strength.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Ihatemumu: 2:15pm On May 06, 2021
grin
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Keniwit(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2021
I lost my dad eleven days to my birth 14/5/1994 (27years ago)
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Ihatemumu: 2:17pm On May 06, 2021
[left][/left]
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by MummyD2020(f): 2:34pm On May 06, 2021
2dice01:
Almost every commentor papa don die embarassed

I observed too.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by MummyD2020(f): 2:39pm On May 06, 2021
anewchapter:
My partner doesn't have a job I pay for everything to keep the family body and soul together but my little toddler of 16 months sees me as a stranger always running to suck mama's breast but doesn't know I feed and shelter mama who provide the breast milk grin grin grin grin

Its the stage his in now. Later will be your turn. When he is maturing
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by MummyD2020(f): 3:01pm On May 06, 2021
So nairaland can be this quiet, emotional, sympathetic and empathetic? Chineke, im pleased to observe that there are still some soft spots left in us. So let's not allow hatred that stems from religion, politics, bigotry, ethnicity etc transform us to something else. This thread has really taken us where we might not want to go but life goes on and i believe they want us to be stronger and better than they were. To those that have lost their dads, my condolences.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:15pm On May 06, 2021
Men and jealousy tongue
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by MisterRuk(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2021
If I call him wetin I want talk?
Mine thinks I'm a failed project. Likes his money and investments more than me.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by EMDN: 3:54pm On May 06, 2021
Mine have gone forever....May Almighty have mercy on his soul...Ameen
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by debbydams(f): 5:01pm On May 06, 2021
cry
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by debbydams(f): 5:08pm On May 06, 2021
Dreyton36:
Lost him in 2005 , January 12
A day to my birthday and he already did a massive shopping against the big boy's day
He came home vomiting blood , died of food poisoning yeah

That's why I keep my circle small , I don't have more than two friends
Once I notice you've got an attitude I don't like I give you space asap

My best friend is my kpoli and my bombing tools wink

Lights up my kpoli in peace

it is well

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by harmony75: 5:15pm On May 06, 2021
God bless your soul DADDY �❤
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Richthekid: 5:25pm On May 06, 2021
Yeah
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2021
Popsi don go tey-tey cry
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Aadeniyi092: 6:22pm On May 06, 2021
Alh. Sule, as fondly called.

A man who managed 3 women with 19 children successfully, some times i wonder how he's able to do it.

He virtually knew everybody and what we can do, if you take someone's complaint to him, he'll just tell, but only so so and so can do this.

When he gives order/instruction, all our mothers will be saying "bi baba yin seso beni lase mase" even when he's in London.

You can imagine a man with 19 kids with no single useless one amongst us.

A man who brought his families together, immediate and extended, 90% of my father workforce came from the family and the children are also workers at different stages and nobody regard you as son of the boss cos na family member, you be nothing ni.
At a point each family member is free to establish his business and you must do well ni.

My father will listen to all of you for 2 hours without saying a word, after talk, come see as he'll be pointing errors in your statement from point AtoZ. Super intelligent man indeed, nobody go tell you say you don lie.

When i got job in banking after my NYSC, my father called and say, guy i just wish you work elsewhere, but since is bank now, please listen:
1. We never belle full, but we aren't hungry ooo.
2. Never buy anything in credit from today on no matter how much you like or need it, instead make part payments and never collect the item until last kobo paid.
3. Marriage straight, got job in September and got married in March following year.
4. If na smallest boy you can know is your boss, give him untouched loyalty sincerely.
5. Own up or take responsibility for any error even if it lead you to losing the job or even send you to prison (yes prison), I'll be proud of you.
6.list goes on.
I forgot to add that na only me salary de take till the following month in my office then with small change always left, and we spend like same, part from basic salary that goes to Mum and Dad too.

Mama will be thanking for days upon just 10k ooo like say na million. Oko mi otipoju'u, next visit, na yam and dry fish Mama de bring, i suspect she doesn't touch the money.
Had to send her to Hajj and complete a well furnished home for her before her return in less than 2 months. Biaba fuyin lowo, abafi ra nkan ranse ni, etale...
Mama was like bolengbemilo from Airport until she reached her house and cried by the gate for more than an hour.
But, i feel pain of not having the Bossman when things started getting rosy, i always cry at midnight especially when the tot of Dad comes, he should have wait a little.

Two lovely step Mums, i sleep mostly in their rooms. One worry pass everybody, dstv titan, owo titan and so on. She's my adviser on girlfriend matters, now SA on wife matters.
Second step Mum, no wahala, e dey good, e no dey no wahala.

I left the banking after 10 years without blemish, every temptation was successfully overcome.

Left banking to be a proud CEO.

You died about 5 years ago saying you're lucky, that it's very hard for a man to have plenty children without plentiful headaches.

PROUD OF YOU, ALH. SULEIMAN, Hussein Bolt of his generation, i don't know if anyone can beat your records, i don't think so.

Rest on great man.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Highbeepeeh(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2021
MY TOP MOST NIGGAR
MY WORLD BEST

Lost momma at tender age, don't even know how she looks but my WORLD BEST always says I look like HIS LOVE

MY MOST DESIRED discipline my life tire when boy was going the wrong way.
Tell him you need something, MY MAIN MAN would never rest until He get it for me.

MY PAPA NA THE OXYGEN WEY DEY MAKE ME BREATHE

Will always end our call with the word of God

My G FOR LIFE
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by MrRichmond: 6:35pm On May 06, 2021
dayveed1:
he was never around when I was growing up from one business trip to another. He believe money solves everything.

You sef be man too, you suppose know say money is very important.

He may have overdone it, but try and understand where the man was coming from.
Forgive him and get close to him
There are life secrets only a father can teach his son, don't deprive yourself of that.
Like I said...

Life is short bro...
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by NonsoNna(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2021
God bless my dad,the best in the whole world
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by dayveed1(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2021
MrRichmond:

You sef be man too, you suppose know say money is very important.

He may have overdone it, but try and understand where the man was coming from.
Forgive him and get close to him
There are life secrets only a father can teach his son, don't deprive yourself of that.
Like I said...

Life is short bro...
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by abaegbelu: 8:17pm On May 06, 2021
Notice most dad's are gone........
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Angelacruz: 9:19pm On May 06, 2021
No matter how busy u are,always have tym , play n have a strong attachment wit ur toddler.
anewchapter:
My partner doesn't have a job I pay for everything to keep the family body and soul together but my little toddler of 16 months sees me as a stranger always running to suck mama's breast but doesn't know I feed and shelter mama who provide the breast milk grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Angelacruz: 9:25pm On May 06, 2021
Says ur moniker
Ihatemumu:
grin
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Equity15(m): 11:00pm On May 06, 2021
anewchapter:
lmao grin
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2021
dayveed1:
We only talk on New year's. We don't have a good relationship.
Me too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.