Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Genotype - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genotype (453 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype by okaba04: 11:10pm On May 05, 2021
Can you quit a relationship of 5 years due to AS and AS genotype,knowing fully well he/she is the perfect match for you.. cry
Re: Genotype by bodejohn(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2021
You have a 25% chance of making a baby with the SS genotype but before you take a decision, I'll suggest you visit a family with a SS child.
Re: Genotype by okaba04: 11:26pm On May 05, 2021
bodejohn:
You have a 25% chance of making a baby with the SS genotype but before you take a decision, I'll suggest you visit a family with a SS child.
sincerly a close friend of mine is an SS i have seen how much he has suffer fail health..a kind of confuse here..
Re: Genotype by Mariangeles(f): 11:33pm On May 05, 2021
okaba04:
Can you quit a relationship of 5 years due to AS and AS genotype,knowing fully well he/she is the perfect match for you.. cry

Did you not know all those years or you just chose to ignore?

The both of you should please act responsibly by separating.
Re: Genotype by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2021
Don't be deceive by love, do the right thing.
Re: Genotype by bodejohn(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2021
okaba04:
sincerly a close friend of mine is an SS i have seen how much he has suffer fail health..a kind of confuse here..

Would you like to make an innocent child go through similar circumstance?
Re: Genotype by TheeDetective: 12:50am On May 06, 2021
I would have said I have no sympathy for you but I would not say that. Does it mean both of you never asked about your genotype on your getting to know each other? Common; who does that in this 21st century? undecided That said, are you waiting to hear from us that its ok for both of you to carry on? undecided The genotype issue should have been the first question you should have asked before venturing into the relationship. If you would not have kids then you can go ahead but if you would be thinking of having kids then it’s not advisable as there is no guarantee that you might not have SS children. Maybe you need to go to the hospital to see for yourself the crisis that an SS child goes through then may be your eyes will clear because the love you think you have for each other, if at all you have an SS child going through crisis, will disappear. One can excuse the not knowing of the older generation having SS children. But in this generation, it will be called a wicked act as the situation could have been avoided by doing a simple genotype test. ENOUGH SAID.

3 Likes

Re: Genotype by okaba04: 4:06am On May 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

Did you not know all those years or you just chose to ignore?

The both of you should please act responsibly by separating.
we never knew all this years,its now that we wanted taking the relationship to d next step that we ran a test and found out...
Re: Genotype by okaba04: 4:08am On May 06, 2021
bodejohn:

Would you like to make an innocent child go through similar circumstance?
i wont want our unborn child go through any such crisis but we have grown to love ourselves.
Re: Genotype by frozen70(f): 10:34am On May 06, 2021
okaba04:

Go ahead and get a perfect match and unperfect kids
Re: Genotype by Pootle: 11:02am On May 06, 2021
at the point a relationship wanna enter the next level genotype status should be the first thing to be disclosed.

(1) (Reply)

Eze, Wife Celebrates 29 Years Of Marital Bliss / How To Stop Toilet Water Rises Then Slowly Drains Them? / Mattress Brand Name VS Price VS Quality: Which Is The Most Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.