Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies (20157 Views)

Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / Seized $9.7m, £74,000 Were Birthday, Naming Ceremonies’ Gifts- Former NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Islie: 11:22pm On May 05, 2021
Despite condemnation from Nigerians, Hisbah group has continued its push for Islamic agenda in the North.

The Kano State Hisbah Board and the state Association of Event Centres have agreed to work together to stop immoral dances and related actions during weddings and naming ceremonies.

The two organisations said the intervention was necessary to save the youth from embracing acts inimical to societal growth and development.

Malam Lawan Ibrahim, Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the Hisbah Board, said in a statement issued to newsmen on Tuesday in Kano.

It said the two organisations agreed to work together when the Chairperson of the association, Hajiya Fatima Abdulsalam, visited the board.

They agreed that focus should be on immoral dances and related actions during weddings, naming ceremonies and similar events to save the youth from embracing acts inimical to societal growth and development.

The statement said that the Commander-General of the Hisbah board, Dr Harun Ibn-Sina, pledged to work with all events centres during and after the Eid-el-fitr, to sustain orderliness in the state.

He expressed satisfaction with the visit and urged all event centres to ensure there is order and discipline in their operations.

Despite condemnation from Nigerians, Hisbah group has continued its push for Islamic agenda in the North.

The agency established to enforce Sharia law in some states in the region recently banned stylish haircuts, sagging of trousers, playing of music at social events by disk jockeys and tricycle riders from adorning their vehicles with pictures considered to be obscene and against the tenents of Islam.

This was in addition to other unusual directives reeled out by the Islamic police.

Hisbah recently made headlines for arresting a barber and his customers for allegedly over haircuts said to be offensive to Islam in Kano.

The unit is also known for arresting people for improper dressing and destroying truckloads of alcoholic drinks.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/05/kano-hisbah-stop-%E2%80%98immoral-dancing%E2%80%99-weddings-naming-ceremonies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Shellsploit: 11:22pm On May 05, 2021
Wahala be like gate wey dem lock for night. When day break dem go open am!

God for just mould this people on the 10th day of creation.

Religion of pisss* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Dymaco(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2021
This people are 1000 backwards. So of everything going on in north, this is their priority. Even Chad and niger republic no have sharia rule. If only the south can come together

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Evanderbright: 11:24pm On May 05, 2021
So which kind of dance dem want make kano people dey dance?

Republic of arewanistan go dey conservative pass Iran and Saudi arabia oo cheesy

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 05, 2021
God thank you to makeme a black man, God if am coming back to this world again please don't make a black man...I beg I take God beg you.

15 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by decatalyst(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2021
Bunch of confused lives!

Their balls no big enough to stop bandits, boko Haram and other criminal elements ravaging their lands abi.

Nah this stupid guise of fighting for their god dem dey use to further impoverish their people. undecided

Thank God I have a God I don't have to fight for. Jesus is the Lord.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Whitecoal711: 11:27pm On May 05, 2021
How those it stop killing and kidnapping in the north,
How those it stop ganduje from pocketing the state money
How those it help the situations of hunger in the north
Of what benefit those it add Nigeria GDP

15 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by bhella10: 11:30pm On May 05, 2021
These cavemen should just ask for their own damn nation once and for all. That way they can have a new Sharia constitution.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Racoon(m): 11:30pm On May 05, 2021
You will never see this anti-social group obeying the constitution of Nigeria but using sharia law to ensure perpectual enslavement of their hapless local people while the elites are untouchables.

They will never place a ban on the atrocious activities of bandit, BH terrorists who are committing more evil and wickedness against them or the poor among them.

Meanwhile, their commander went to bang a LovePeddler in a hotel and they wanted to use the doctrine of taqqiya that she was his daughter.

13 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by peteregwu(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2021
I don't undersrsnd the work of hisbah? One of the most confused religion have ever seen in my life.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by doggedfighter(f): 11:41pm On May 05, 2021
After taking tramadol they will even join in the dance.

Mad men enforcing law .

Jokes by a bunch of low lifers grin

18 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by fitzmayowa: 11:45pm On May 05, 2021
They agreed that focus should be on immoral dances and related actions during weddings, naming ceremonies and similar events to save the youth from embracing acts inimical to societal growth and development.

This is 2021 and top most priority for these set of backward holier than Saudi Arabia extremists is to ban dancing

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by fitzmayowa: 11:48pm On May 05, 2021
Racoon:
You will never see this anti-social group obeying the constitution of Nigeria but using sharia law to ensure perpectual enslavement of their hapless local people while the elites are untouchables.

They will never place a ban on the atrocious activities of bandit, BH terrorists who are committing more evil and wickedness against them or the poor among them.

Meanwhile, their commander went to bang a LovePeddler in a hotel and they wanted to use the doctrine of taqqiya that she was his daughter.

The bolded is the definition of irony...

Maybe he was teaching the "daughter" how to recite the Quran in the hotel room.....cheesy grin cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by fitzmayowa: 11:50pm On May 05, 2021
bhella10:
These cavemen should just ask for their own damn nation once and for all. That way they can have a new Sharia constitution.

Well you can blame luggard for this, they just keep dragging everybody back. The world is discussing how to improve lives and find a solution to these pandemic while they are busy banning dances as if it will improve the IGR of the state....Whew!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by fitzmayowa: 11:53pm On May 05, 2021
Dymaco:
This people are 1000 backwards. So of everything going on in north, this is their priority. Even Chad and niger republic no have sharia rule. If only the south can come together

They might just take these crap to church and ban church goers from dancing in church, since they've have a template for acceptable dance.....

I just tire for these cavemen.....

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nkwobi042: 12:16am On May 06, 2021
This butt sniffers again?!
This religion is terrible

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by joshjc(m): 12:22am On May 06, 2021
Wahala
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:52am On May 06, 2021
There are few religions that wants to take all your rights away as Islam!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Susu888(m): 4:10am On May 06, 2021
The hypocrites are already here!
Live your life the way you like nd let other live the way they like!!
Sharia is a way of life... You don't like living under sharia governed states move out to a state not governed by sharia laws, whts the big deal? You however cannot force me to live like you in the name of exposure or liberation.

I will not jettison God's laws for man made laws! Just so i can viewed as a modern person.

F*ck your foreign exposure! If its immorality you're after pack nd go that side.

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Kingspin(m): 4:15am On May 06, 2021
Terrorism has gotten many helpers.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Aderr: 4:16am On May 06, 2021
supportnija:
God thank you to makeme a black man, God if am coming back to this world again please don't make a black man...I beg I take God beg you.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Asgard73: 4:59am On May 06, 2021
Na Yoruba people I pity... few years from now...
Yoruba land will have same laws and rules...

This fact is obviously obvious.. Yoruba Muslims have taken over .. and Muslim populations of Yoruba people are daily on increase

Kwara already is a Muslim state soon Oyo Ekiti osun will join .. before the final conquest of ogun and Lagos

But they’re not concerned... their problem Na igbos

Anything igbos gives them orgasm

... funny Na on top the orgasm dem go Dey .. when a caliphate and Emir will be installed

No be joke.... just a matter of time.

They’re already on ground

Tinubu said Yoruba and Fulani are one. Only if Yoruba people understand the dept of that word.

Wetin concern me...

Happy caliphate and Emir in advance

16 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by KingOKON: 5:09am On May 06, 2021
Susu888:
The hypocrites are already here!
Live your life the way you like nd let other live the way they like!!
Sharia is a way of life... You don't like living under sharia governed states move out to a state not governed by sharia laws, whts the big deal? You however cannot force me to live like you in the name of exposure or liberation.

I will not jettison God's laws for man made laws! Just so i can viewed as a modern person.

F*ck your foreign exposure! If its immorality you're after pack nd go that side.

Rubbish!!

. Since the introduction, what has Sharia achieved if not for the punishment of poor northerners

10 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by gambia(m): 5:56am On May 06, 2021
Sharia law is only for the poor.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by stonemasonn: 6:28am On May 06, 2021
Susu888:

Nigeria is a secular nation and everybody has the right to live and to worship. You cannot stop the right to dance or consume alcohol in any state of the country because it is not against the law of the land..Sharia law is customary law and cannot supercede the Nigerian constitution...Kano state is running a parallel country within Nigeria and if this must continue then let's dissolve the current constitution and the center and let every state be autonomous. We've given the northern wahabist too much power and We've seen the results...bokoharam and banditry....we must retrace our steps.

And Mind you....Sharia law is man made law.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nobody: 6:28am On May 06, 2021
No time for immorality in the north. Total sharia in the North but isn’t it better to have an Islamic republic and just be on their own and enjoy all the tenets of sharia?
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Fooolishbuharri: 6:54am On May 06, 2021
How we have to share a country with these terrorists baffles me

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:54am On May 06, 2021
Are all these as serious is bokoharam and bandits attacks in the North? Misplaced priorities

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by RemoveKebab: 7:28am On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Na Yoruba people I pity... few years from now...
Yoruba land will have same laws and rules...

This fact is obviously obvious.. Yoruba Muslims have taken over .. and Muslim populations of Yoruba people are daily on increase

Kwara already is a Muslim state soon Oyo Ekiti osun will join .. before the final conquest of ogun and Lagos

But they’re not concerned... their problem Na igbos

Anything igbos gives them orgasm

... funny Na on top the orgasm dem go Dey .. when a caliphate and Emir will be installed

No be joke.... just a matter of time.

They’re already on ground

Tinubu said Yoruba and Fulani are one. Only if Yoruba people understand the dept of that word.

Wetin concern me...

Happy caliphate and Emir in advance
early morning.
the person wey use yoruba swear for you no do well at all.

This is not an obsession it's now a mental problem. undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by okeyfrank: 7:48am On May 06, 2021
THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT ONE NIGERIA IS A SCAM

ANYONE PREACHING ONE NIGERIA WITH THE FULANI MUST BE AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE AND MUST ROT IN HELL.

SAME PEOPLE THAT WANT TO EXPORT THEIR MARAUDING LIFESTYLE TO THE SOUTH AND DISTORT THE LIFESTYLE OF THE PEOPLE BY FORCEFULLY LIVING IN PEOPLE'S FORESTS AND FARMLANDS

SHAME ON ANYONE PREACHING ONE NIGERIA.

WE MUST DEVOLVE POWER TO THE REGIONS AND/OR GO OUR SEPERATE WAYS

THERE'S NO BEHAVIOURAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE FULANI AND THE REST OF THE TRIBES IN NIGERIA.

ONE MINORITY TRIBE CAUSING PROBLEMS AND WAGING 'WAR' AGAINST THE REST.

WE MUST END NIGERIA NOW BEFORE IT ENDS ALL OF US.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by Nobody: 7:49am On May 06, 2021
lol see wahala
Re: Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On May 06, 2021
The Kano State Hisbah Board and the state Association of Event Centres have agreed to work together to stop immoral dances and related actions during weddings and naming ceremonies.
If they are talking about this kinda evil and immoral dance call ONE CORNER, then we are in support of the ban.

Immoral dancing idiots, over to you.......

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 / US State Department's Statement On Kaduna White Paper On Zaria Massacre / Atiku Abubakar Commissions Peacock College Of Education (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.