Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video (1595 Views)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by WazobiaNEWS(f): 12:48am On May 06, 2021
FATHER Mbaka: Is telling Buhari to change a crime, speaks after he was released. Full VIDEO

In his words, if I may ask? is telling President Buhari to change a crime, and to those after me, both the women, DSS, bad government officials, I pray by the end of this whole drama, those that are after me will surely learn their lessons

Watch the full video ''FATHER Mbaka: Is telling Buhari to change a crime, speaks after he was released'' Below

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqXXkZoRGW8]

Source: https://afrinotes.com/father-mbaka-is-telling-buhari-to-change-a-crime-speaks-after-he-was-released-full-video/

Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by WazobiaNEWS(f): 12:53am On May 06, 2021
He further stated: Imagine I Father Mbaka, under this kind Anointing, can never be quite, so if you are expecting me to be quiet, then you have to try again, my people are dying, the youth are dying, is saying the truth now a crime, why are you people after me?

Reporting from AfriNOTES.com

Stay safe
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by Penguin2: 12:56am On May 06, 2021
Mbaka is the second biggest influencer, East of the Niger, after Nnamdi Kanu.

And unlike Nnamdi Kanu, Mbaka has ears of sane and religious people.

Now imagine these two influencers teaming up for one purpose.

That’s why they are after him.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by WazobiaNEWS(f): 1:23am On May 06, 2021
He is saying the truth

May God help the innocent masses Federal republic of Nigeria

The evil and wickedness from the government is much

Penguin2:

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by Pauladex(m): 1:55am On May 06, 2021
A P C sai Buhari
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by Racoon(m): 5:03am On May 06, 2021
Which truth have you been speaking Mr political charlatan in cassock? All the kinds of twisted charade you called prophesies? See what your hooligans did to the Bishop's court? You have long desecrated your priesthood.So just shut up.
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by mouthofThegod: 5:27am On May 06, 2021
Racoon:
Which truth have you been speaking Mr political charlatan in cassock? All the kinds of twisted charaded you called prophesies? See what your hooligans did to the Bishop's court? You have long desecrated your priesthood.So just shut up.
Bro calm down...forgive
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by WazobiaNEWS(f): 6:07am On May 06, 2021
watch the video till the end
he is saying the truth
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by Anyiamaka: 6:21am On May 06, 2021
We thank God. Buhari should resign. Is he not ashamed of his failed presidency?
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by gidgiddy: 6:40am On May 06, 2021
Mbaka told the hopeless failure called Buhari to go, some people want his head

What did Mbaka do? Only a fool wants failure to stay

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by IlovePMB: 8:20am On May 06, 2021
Ride on Father Mbaka. Place a deadly curse on this already cursed government of fulani terrorists and their sophisticated mo.ron's counterparts.
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by okeyglm: 8:26am On May 06, 2021
Penguin2:

kanu can't raise mbaka shoes if you know. Mbaka is most influential igbo man life. highest employer of labour in igbo land.
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by Penguin2: 10:18am On May 06, 2021
okeyglm:
kanu can't raise mbaka shoes if you know. Mbaka is most influential igbo man life. highest employer of labour in igbo land.

Kanu is bigger, bro
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by IduNaOba: 11:15am On May 06, 2021
okeyglm:
Ọ dịka I nọghị n'obodo a
Chere ka 30th May 2021 ruo ka ị mara ma MNK onwere onye na ama ya aka n'ala Igbo gbaa gburu gburu
Nwanne mbaka nwere ọnụ
Mana MNK bụ ọnụ n'onwe ya
Mmadụ abụọ a nwaa anwaa nwee nkwekọrịta dịka m si na ahụ, he he he
The Godz on skirt and blouse because jammatule hanwaness jammatule ijeoma transformer!

Maka ndị ga achọ I ji ntụgharị Google ghọta ihe m na ede, mana ha abụghị ndị be anyị, ka otoro chenye ha ike na mpio by the ancestors iseeeeee
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by okeyglm: 12:32pm On May 06, 2021
IduNaOba:

Ọ dịka I nọghị n'obodo a
Chere ka 30th May 2021 ruo ka ị mara ma MNK onwere onye na ama ya aka n'ala Igbo gbaa gburu gburu
Nwanne mbaka nwere ọnụ
Mana MNK bụ ọnụ n'onwe ya
Mmadụ abụọ a nwaa anwaa nwee nkwekọrịta dịka m si na ahụ, he he he
The Godz on skirt and blouse because jammatule hanwaness jammatule ijeoma transformer!

Maka ndị ga achọ I ji ntụgharị Google ghọta ihe m na ede, mana ha abụghị ndị be anyị, ka otoro chenye ha ike na mpio by the ancestors iseeeeee
30th may has been always been observed since days of uwazuruike massob. so it's not a new thing in igbo land. They never born kanu well to compare Mbaka. how many people have u r kanu helped or paying salary since he started IPOB. bia Enugu ko rubbish ka anyi gwo gi ji mmanu.
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by IduNaOba: 12:49pm On May 06, 2021
okeyglm:
30th may has been always been observed since days of uwazuruike massob. so it's not a new thing in igbo land. They never born kanu well to compare Mbaka. how many people have u r kanu helped or paying salary since he started IPOB. bia Enugu ko rubbish ka anyi gwo gi ji mmanu.
Replying me in English means I can't take you seriously.
I wụ onye mgbu full time
Kataway you ọsịsọ
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by okeyglm: 12:55pm On May 06, 2021
IduNaOba:
Replying me in English means I can't take you seriously. I wụ onye mgbu full time Kataway you ọsịsọ
ga gwa nna gi na obu onye mgbu. Anu ofia
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by okeyglm: 12:56pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=IduNaOba post=101433094]
Replying me in English means I can't take you seriously. come to Enugu ga gwo gi ji mmanu
Re: Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video by IduNaOba: 9:30pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=okeyglm post=101433313][/quote]
Onye mgbu
E bi m na 042
GRA

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kills Lawyer In Imo State Today - PHOTOS / As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety / ***breaking News*** Tinubu In A Secret Meeting With Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.