Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) (74852 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / AK-47 Rifles Concealed In Grasses To Evade Detection. Photos / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by biafranrealson: 10:19am On May 06, 2021
food is ready for fulani boko haram terrorists
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2021
jamace:

Why wish our weapon ill-luck? Nigeria has tried in this aspect jare.

Lolz. Them try though
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by patomberekpe(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2021
arcahmad:
How l wish that there is no weapons, everywhere is at peace.

Sir it started in Heaven, then cain and abel, But mind You the worst weapon Is the ONE From the heart,
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by TRIGITIS: 10:28am On May 06, 2021
Krismas:
coolDont be ridiculous. The name of d gun is Kalashinikov. Wot u mean is like saying the pandemic is Covid19 and not Crona virus!
Really?
So the name of the disease is Corona virus not covid19. Wonders shall never end.
So by extension, trypanosomiasis is the name of the disease not malaria?
Now what is covid 19? Corona virus disease.
Guy, the name of the disease is covid19 while Corona virus is the causative agent.
Similarly, the name of the gun is AK47 while the manufacturer who it is name after is Kalashinikov. If you can't still get the difference here, I'm sorry I can't help you further.
Thank you and goodbye.

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 10:28am On May 06, 2021
Grandmeister:

From man made evil.

naturally the heart of man is wicked.
blame our politicians for allowing the weapons fall in wrong hands.
your definition of definition I don't know but for the records, weapon goes beyond the illegal gun parading our streets.
before we deep the more I would like to know your definition of weapon.
Kalashnikov said he never regret inventing his range of guns but our politicians should explain how it got into the wrong hands.

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2021
isthatso:

AK 47 And Kalasnikow are the same thing. ever wondered as you were typing what the "k" in "ak" is for?
Kalashnikov is the name of the Russian man who designed the weapon in the year 1947, it was named after the man and the year it was made. Automatic Kalashnikov rifle 1947 (ak47).

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2021
they should have involved people who studied Physics in the design of this gun, accuracy of what i'm seeing up there wont be so nice. Apparently the north is set for war
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by arcahmad(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2021
walozanga:

People go even turn vampire, add extra tooth grin then make good use of them
grin oh my God!
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2021
TRIGITIS:

Oga lecturer, stop delving into matters you know little about. AK is an abbreviation for Automat Kalashinikov and 47 is the year of manufacture. Automat Kalashinikov is the inventor of the gun, a Russian. The fact that soldiers simply call it Kalashinikov or kala doesn't mean that is the name. The name of that gun is AK47 while the inventor is Automat Kalashinikov. The poster you quoted is correct when he said "more knowledge than Kalashinikov", referring to the inventor.
Cc simplyleo.
the name of the designer is Mikhail Kalashnikov not automat Kalashnikov. Automatic Kalashnikov rifle manufactured in the year 1947 and that is (ak 47).
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2021
SEGLIZ:

naturally the heart of man is wicked.
blame our politicians for allowing the weapons fall in wrong hands.
your definition of definition I don't know but for the records, weapon goes beyond the illegal gun parading our streets.
before we deep the more I would like to know your definition of weapon.
Kalashnikov said he never regret inventing his range of guns but our politicians should explain how it got into the wrong hands.
My question remains, why was it invented in the first place? Simple, man invented it to be used against man.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Simplyleo: 10:46am On May 06, 2021
isthatso:

AK 47 And Kalasnikow are the same thing. ever wondered as you were typing what the "k" in "ak" is for?
So AK47 and Kalashinikov mean the same thing? Smh.
I woont have much time dragging nonsense with you.
Kalashinikov invented the gun in 1947 and the gun is then named after him and the year.

As I have said, I don't have time to school people here, so just thank trigitis for his patience.

Imagine, Corona virus is the name of the pandemic instead of covid19, and you think I have time for that nonsense?

Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by dam007(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad
2. The cooling fins is absolute gibberish, more of a design than its actual functionality.
3. The grip seems to be made of plastic, or a slippery material. The actual essence of that part was not functional in design.
4. Trigger loop is too wide for an automatic rifle by few millimeters
5. Wide gap between barrel jacket and hand guard,. Its accuracy would definitely have wide errors, except used by exceptional professional
6. The butt is outdated and not handy.

............. Their is still more room for improvements
just STFU! bloody critic, next time try constructive criticism rather than this crap you put up here...

talmbout trigger loop is too wide by few millimeters like you actually took a ruler and measured it!! angry angry
take a cup of water and go back your sit bloody inglorious self-servicer, your show off attempt is DOA! lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2021
Fulani herdsmen can now source their weapon locally, thanks to Buhari who made it accessible to them
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Kandeed: 10:55am On May 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
AK-47 was produced in 1947; that is Nineteen Forty Fúcking Seven! That's over 70 years ago!!! It's MOSTLY used by terrorists and better guns have been developed, yet naija wan die on top AK-47. I don't even think this latest "improvement" is up to that of the AK-74! We need Carbine guns, M4/M4A1, M320, AR-15, M16, etc

Oga calm down there's a reason Ak 47 was adopted by most armies of the world over other gun types and I'll suggest you read bout it
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by StrongInBed: 10:56am On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:

As of date, I dont know tomorrow, the Ak47 is still a fire power to reckon with. It still on the shelfs since 1947, that should signal to you alot

Peace.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by oladipojesse(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
We know you have knowledge of Ak 47 more than Kalashnikov, but go tell them in Dicon and stop disturbing us with nonsense here.

You are such a simple individual.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by JFT24(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
AK-47 was produced in 1947; that is Nineteen Forty Fúcking Seven! That's over 70 years ago!!! It's MOSTLY used by terrorists and better guns have been developed, yet naija wan die on top AK-47. I don't even think this latest "improvement" is up to that of the AK-74! We need Carbine guns, M4/M4A1, M320, AR-15, M16, etc
AK47 reputation surpass M16
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Infamous(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2021
triple996:

grin bcus it's was produced in kaduna??. If to say na 4 kanu's backyard now we 4 don hear word.

You are in pains simply because it was produced in kaduna. Where is d one you produced 4rm your backyardgrin.
Bleep off bro. Don’t make this about tribe or geopolitical zones.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by HRMK: 11:06am On May 06, 2021
local ak47 codenamed #OBJOO6?has it anything to do with obasanjo or why the #obj.......hahaha........?
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by mapet: 11:07am On May 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

AllenSpencer: From the picture,
1. Framework is bad
2. The cooling fins is absolute gibberish, more of a design than its actual functionality.
3. The grip seems to be made of plastic, or a slippery material. The actual essence of that part was not functional in design.
5. Wide gap between barrel jacket and hand guard,. Its accuracy would definitely have wide errors, except used by exceptional professional

We know you have knowledge of Ak 47 more than Kalashnikov, but go tell them in Dicon and stop disturbing us with nonsense here.

Me sef I wonder o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 11:23am On May 06, 2021
Always finding fault.
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 06, 2021
iammo:
Pakistan, Indian and Chinese has been making a $300 to $500 variant of AK47, nothing in the AK 47 is hard to fabricate, it's a simple gas driven assualt riffle
You need to know the main reason why Nigerian military still uses AK-47; it is cheaper, very simple to operate and extremely durable. AK-47 has low muzzle velocity with relatively weight of 7.62mm round this results in a looping trajectory that requires a clumsy adjustment for accuracy at ranges beyond 300 meters.
AK-47 is regarded as weapon of the century for so many amazing features, AK-47 today ranks as the deadliest, most prevalent and most game-changing individually wielded weapon in the history of military armament.
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Fanuchi007: 11:34am On May 06, 2021
If not because of Desmond Eliot, why are we producing guns that boko haram are using? How can we defeat them if we are using outdated guns to deal with advance security issues. This one is better them fort just de buy am from black market. Las las we know where diz guns will still end
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by heysquare(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Don't mind him he should just allowed them to try a bullet on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by iammo(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2021
Coronabirus:
You need to know the main reason why Nigerian military still uses AK-47; it is cheaper, very simple to operate and extremely durable. AK-47 has low muzzle velocity with relatively weight of 7.62mm round this results in a looping trajectory that requires a clumsy adjustment for accuracy at ranges beyond 300 meters.
AK-47 is regarded as weapon of the century for so many amazing features, AK-47 today ranks as the deadliest, most prevalent and most game-changing individually wielded weapon in the history of military armament.

And unlike the M16 series that uses a spring recoil system, Ak47 gas recoil system makes it easily serviceable

1 Like

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by Gwebmaster: 11:59am On May 06, 2021
triple996:

grin bcus it's was produced in kaduna??. If to say na 4 kanu's backyard now we 4 don hear word.

You are in pains simply because it was produced in kaduna. Where is d one you produced 4rm your backyardgrin.

Say No To Tribalism
It won't help you
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2021
EgusiShankly:

You are ignorant!!
You're my mentor!!
Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2021
kenx1:

The world BEST MILITARIES have gone beyond AK47
Abi o. I appreciate and understand the effectiveness of the AK. I'm just saying there's improved guns and we really need those, coupled with better strategies, especially with how Nigeria is. AK can only be used in certain circumstances. Yet, some people with brains smaller than a dstv remote button want to kill me with mentions.

Re: First Made-In-Nigeria AK-47 Codenamed OBJ006 By The Army (Pictures) by abatically(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2021
AllenSpencer:
From the picture,
1. Framework is bad

And u know all these by looking at mere pictures? The pictures are not even detailed enough. Guy cam down, we know u know about guns but until u actually touch it and feel it, u shouldn't be too quick to conclude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / See How Beautiful Jail In Sweden Is (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.