Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Power Encounter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Encounter (696 Views)

The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Message Of RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Encounter by Nobody: 5:40am On May 06, 2021
Yes! This is an explosive thread for whosoever has ears. I do not know if you have read previous threads from mysteries I have shared once upon a time. Now another mystery is about to be shared. I do not just open threads, but with direct instruction.

"Power Encounter" was the turning point in my life. I reached the point I doubted everything, but being a detailed person, I was patient before I took position. But alas! I encountered a power which is above all powers. Have you ever wondered why the likes of Obafemi Awolowo belonged to a powerful sect or cult? Do you want to say you know more than him? Which among you atheists can take Prof Wole Soyinka one on one, yet, this man belongs to a group. Oh! Who can compete with Chief Dehinde Fenandez when it comes to money, influence and power? Yet, he belonged to a group. And you are saying there is no God. You are here shouting your denomination is the best. Have you traveled beyond your limitation? Who told you that there is hell and heaven? Oh yeah! There may be. But have you seen it to force your opinion on others? How can you tell me? Sense should tell you that what you believe is nothing until you create from it. How can you just believe alone. You are a f.ool. It is like science. To believe is like potential energy. Is it useful? No! But when you add force to it, then, you have kinetic energy and you start creating. Then, potential energy makes sense to you more. You are a f.ool if you stop at believing only. What stops you from moving forward to encounter the greatest force in this universe? You claim to know Him, but we ask simple question, you hide under novels handed over to you as doctrines nd you start defending it like you were there when it was written. And you start showing symptoms of being bipolar. Everyone starts becoming a suspect in your life. Ha! You need to encounter the power of the living God. You have been deceived enough. You have lived in the bondage of human doctrine. Alas! Dead bone arise and start forming together. I pray that the breath of life comes into you. Fo.ol.ishness get the crap out of that place.

Listen, I can understand the position of atheists, but what I seem to not understand is how fo.olish many are that they bury themselves under manipulators called church leaders and they formed doctrines which are man made rules for them. Come on! Just like the days of Isrealites in the wilderness where all men on the face of earth were manipulated into worshiping man made god is exactly how these leaders have created man-made doctrines (21st century idolatry). Doctrines are 21st century co.puterized idolatry. That hell you preach is where you are going if you do not use your head.

That your church you think is the only one is what will lead you to that hell or to that state of not coming to life again. Like what Jesus said: "Be it unto you according to your faith". You believe there is hell, you will go to that hell if you arent careful. You believe there is no hell, you will remain dead for everlasting time to come according to your faith. Yes, I am telling you.

When great men are pursuing power. Why would the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Beyonce, J-Zay, Queen Elizabeth, etc belong somewhere. And here you are shouting on NL arguing endlessly. You be "mus.ky". I am telling you the fact.

Have you ever thought why suddenly the slogan "the future is female: is going round? Oh! Suddenly we are having women billionaires. Hahahhaah! Ha! You are blind. Ooops! And the divorce of these billionaires always go smoothly. But wait! It doesn't affect the men after some months they become even richer. Can you not seen Jeff Bezos? Hahahah! After making his ex a billionaire, he is now on the top with $177 billion. Ooooppps!

Let me continue from here later. I will analyze Bezos and them move to another powerful billionaire, and then to the last one.

I want to declare here that I am a christian. A strong one. One who knows his God. I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Listen, the supreme being of the whole world is all powerful.

Note:
I will only respond to posts which make sense. I will ignore irrelevant posts. I do not expect many posts here from different people because many will be confused even more. Some will be afraid to ask questions. While others will want to cause confusion. Trust me, I know how to identify the groups all posters belong, and I will treat all with discretion.

1 Like

Re: Power Encounter by adekusibe10(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2021
Waiting
Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 7:56am On May 07, 2021
Powerful people are (wo)men of their words

I am not always afraid of going into relationships and partnerships without formal written agreements. Why? Because I know the law of power is keeping to words. And God said "Let there be light, and there was light". Oh! I did not read that God wrote, signed, or stamped there should be light. The heavens, the firmament, and the earth agreed with the Word. Let there be light.

You are powerless the moment you start telling lies to girls to sleep with them or date them. Come on! When men (baby face) like Wizkid dates powerful women and they know all about him. That is influence. Why tell lies? For what exactly? When you have money, girls or boys do not need lies before they follow you. But when you acquire wealth with lies, the fate of Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi Okeke awaits you.

Let me show you 2 people who have proved to me that powerful men honor their words.

1. Jeff Bezos
OMG! While you hide your money from your wife, this man submitted $38billion to his ex. Did you hear of a long court battle? He honored his words. The only thing his wife did was to hold him by His words. As painful as it was, Jeff Bezos had no choice.
https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jun/30/amazon-jeff-bezos-ex-wife-mackenzie-handed-38bn-in-divorce-settlement

In Nigeria, women cry, shout, threaten to make their ex lovers pay for the results of their sperms. Men do not want to be responsible for their kids. But when they were pouring sperms in the ladies, sweets words were flowing. Hmmmm! What a terrible case! These men do not understand the implication of the principle they violate.

So what happened to Jeff? After the divorce, he even became richer almost immediately after it. Waoooo!

2. Bill Gates
OMG. The day the wife filed in for divorce, chairman wired stocks of $2billion value to madam. No complain. "Nothing nothing". That's an assurance that "I gat you baby, we may not want to grow old together again, but you will be alright". Even the woman leaves, just imagine how her spirit will keep fighting for this man. Settlement never come in oooo. Abi you no dey read wetin a dey talk here? Mehn!

What is common to Bezos and Gate's divorce?
1. They both had no prenup. Hahaha! No written documents. Just agreements by mouth.

2. Same attorneys on opposite sides handling the case. They both honored their words and set up their exs rightly. https://www.businessinsider.com/attorneys-bill-melinda-gates-divorce-jeff-bezos-split-mackenzie-scott-2021-5?amp

No story. Just my words. And I will honor it.

Follow He who honors His words
for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psalm 138:2 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.138.2.KJV

Follow He who the heavens, the sky, and the earth listen to. Follow the ONE who called light, and light came forth.

But wait! They said God is powerless. God is incompetent. Oh! Why did He create a devil who fights Him? You are naive. The devil understands His nature. Devil is just trying his best. He is using God's words and God must honor His words. But the end game, devil doesnt understand. Same way, you see spouses play smart on their partners. If you understand the principle of power, and you are betrayed, the right thing is to still honor your words. And wait! Oh! Except words arent seeds.

Words are seeds
You create and make with words.
You destroy with words.

I tremble at powerful and strong words coming out. I am learning to be careful with my words these days. And God will help me more. My curses stay. Yes, I know because I have seen them work. I am working on myself.

You can imagine a kid here on Nairaland asked me my age so he could know how to trash me. I just smiled, and I prayed for him. I would have asked him to meet me face to face so he can prostrate and ask for forgiveness, but I know that if I lay my hands on addressing his issue, I would write something else. So, I just prayed for him.
Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 2:41am On May 15, 2021
Fakes give clue there is existence of the Real Power of God

Science cannot prove the existence of God at this time, dont argue with science. This is why you may fail if you take it up with athiests. The day God overpowered men building the tower of Babel was the day man's limited knowledge cannot search God easily. But I know that the day God permits it again, science will discover Him. Science has discovered many things and one is manmaid. People do not believe it, but we have seen videos. Man will soon be visiting space like tourists soon. Another tower of Babel. Lol.

I want you to reason along my thought.. God chased Adam and Eve out of Eden. Right? Why? They are to not eat another kind of fruit. And to prevent them from eating another it, he chased them out. Hmmmm... there is power in food. There is healing in food. There is healing in vegetation, trees, and plants. Life can be prolonged with herbs and leaves. Just take note.

When I started diving into nutrition and organic food, I saw a lot. And everything started making sense. If you really want to know there are powers, try to study herbs. You will definitely understand it. Now that we have many of these things being pushed forward by Africans and Carribeans, we start seeing that orthodox medical doctors have started "piping low". China will never reveal its secrets. Never. And Arabs will bury it under Quran. If you move very closely to Jews, you will know exacfly what I am saying. That Nnamdi Kanu is close to Jews, and you can see something in him. Right? Till date Buhari and his men cannot say how Kanu left Nigeria as if they dont know.

I have written about it so much. If you remove chemical processed food from what you take in, cancer will not find you. What you take in is powerful. I do not want to start making it like there are ocultic rules. Nope. But I am revealing things that the devil has used as weapons to put many in the dark.

I like lala of NL at times, but he is annoying most times. The first day I saw stories about human turning to cats, bats and other strand animals, I laughed. I took it serious when I saw patterns along this line. Simple questions you ask yourself: how can an old woman who can hardly walk straight lands on top of a building, or inside a well closed drainage system? Not a young person, but this person is old. We read such news frequently here.

Alright, the is no God, but athiests will never attack traditional believers. And recently, I saw a thread here which says if there is God, it cannot be the God of christians. I smiled. The British did so much harm to the Bible. Oh! Romans and the catholic church really messed things up. I agree. Listen to me, there are too many fake christians. There are so many fake prophets, healers and pastors.

If there isn't original, there cannot be fake.

If you want to live up to 120 years, it is possible. I have made research, and I noticed it seems those who get the secrets of organic good consumptions are always die mysteriously - accidents, natural disaster, bla bla bla but not via sickness.

And now, there are too many fakes.

There is something unique about Nigeria
I strongly believe there is something unique about Nigeria, and watch out for the ibos. The truth will soon come out. If you read my posts, I always talk about ibo trying to bully others to get to Aso rock instead of negotiating. And then, ElRufai said the same....and most ibos attacked him. I just smiled. However, there is something unique about this tribe. If you have ibo friends, you will understand my next sentence. When you make friends with ibo, you are likely to prosper if you are a trader. Also if you follow Reno Omokri, he is always talking about the yorubas and the mysteries in the tribe. But how did power find it's way to the less intelligent north?

Intelligent people are always limited. Smart people are always blocked and silenced. This is why it is hard to find the original. They must find the right channel to be heard.

But the original is available. It is the power of the Holy Spirit and the blood of Jesus.

Please, kindly mention 1 atheist in Nigeria, and let's look at his life together. Listen to me, this 1 atheist is absolutely most likely 0change position later as he pr she grows old if he or she comes down to live in Nigeria and continue his or her research here. There seems to be no Nigerian who can ever be fully an athiest till old age. Please, if you know one, tell me, and I will look into his or her life. I can boldly say it. Gradually, such person will change to a strong believer in God or picks up a traditional religion. For example, Wole Soyinka. Do you.know more than him? Today he is an Ogun Worshipper. Gone are the days he used to say, there is no God.

Have you not read the thread onl.where this guy said if God exists, if can not be the God of the Bible? He is moving closer to traditional route.

But I am telling you this: There is power in the blood of Jesus. Blood is life. I will talk about this more.

1 Like

Re: Power Encounter by elated177: 9:25am On May 15, 2021
Just one question: what is your tribe?
Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 10:06am On May 15, 2021
In as much as I'll try to respond to questions as honest as possible, and what I dont know I will say it, I will respond of ONLY relevant questions. If I do not respond, it means you have asked a fo.olish question which deserves no response. Thanks!
Re: Power Encounter by elated177: 11:01am On May 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
In as much as I'll try to respond to questions as honest as possible, and what I dont know I will say it, I will respond of ONLY relevant questions. If I do not respond, it means you have asked a fo.olish question which deserves no response. Thanks!

Ehehehehe! Chai! ọgaghị adịrị ajọ mmụọ mma.

I didn't ask for your true identity. Just your tribe. That is all. How is it a foolish question? Do you mind kọwaatiating a little?
Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 6:07am On May 16, 2021
Mercy, Grace, and Favor
You are unstoppable if you understand how to operate in this three dimensions. It is very simple and I will not elaborate further.

When you pray just keep asking for mercy. The mercy of God is powerful.

You are born in Nigeria, and you think you can just make it. I have seen first class brains rotten away. You better know how to ask God favor so you can best nepotism.

And finally, may the GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and for ever. Amen.

Mercy Grace Favor
Grace Love Fellowship.

You need the Holy Spirit for everything. In fact, leave out everything. Just devote your time to fellowship with Him. Leave out all the tracks, novel, books your churches hand over to you. Focusnonnthe Holy Spirit. There lies power you need. It is as simple as ABC.

Power comes effortlessly and naturally when you keep fellow shipping with the Holy Spirit. There is no other recipe.
Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 16, 2021
Praises is Power

Have you ever been down? Let me tell you something...when your glory is so high, you will have terrible hard challenges. Oh boy! I have faced so much in this life. Oh gal! Devil knocked me here and there in those days. Life almost turned my head to samba drum. But guess what? I have been telling myself even till now: I will never give up. I detected a recipe for periods I am almost depressed or shattered - Praises.

Get up and start praising God. Get your a.ss up and lift your spirit.

Jesus can Never Ever fail. He is the same for ever
I am telling you principles that work for me. I remember vividly in 2008, I was in the cold winter in the street and something was in my mind and I was crying deeply inside in the cold. I was so down. I saw no hope. And I said, let me chill off my brain. So, I saw a mall, and I entered it just to go to the restaurant joint and ask for anything. I did not even know what I wanted to buy. I just walked in and boom...there was this African gospel music on the sound system. I was like what? The beat entered my soul. After 3 mins, it stopped. And another music started. I was like... "no, I need to get that song". I quickly moved to a quiet place brought out my phone and searched for the song online. I downloaded it, and moved out of the mall. I put on my ear system and if you see how my spirit started jumping inside me. I bursted into the underground train station joyful, entered a train and I was repeating this song. O boy! Suddenly, I received strength.

What inspired this post. Even as I was checking my phone some mins ago, I checked my whatsapp status, and one of my contacted posted a song. Oh! Mehn!....something came inside me and i could feel it.....an ocean of joy. Boy!

Jesus can never ever fail. Come on! Check out the Nigerian style and the ocean of "shekere" these guys are beating. Nataniel is a real song minister. If you have the Holy Ghost and you attend his concert, oh boy! You will be lifted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l52uv8-iLw

Please, get a very good sound system at home. It's not everyday you play only Davido and Wizkid. When you are down, you will need to replenish yourself. Refill back with songs of praises. Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Power Encounter by elated177: 10:33am On May 17, 2021
Ehehehehe! Chai! ọgaghị adịrị ajọ mmụọ mma.

I didn't ask for your true identity. Just your tribe. That is all. How is it a foolish question? Do you mind kọwaatiating a little?

What is your tribe?
Re: Power Encounter by RisenJoe(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Praises is Power

Have you ever been down? Let me tell you something...when your glory is so high, you will have terrible hard challenges. Oh boy! I have faced so much in this life. Oh gal! Devil knocked me here and there in those days. Life almost turned my head to samba drum. But guess what? I have been telling myself even till now: I will never give up. I detected a recipe for periods I am almost depressed or shattered - Praises.

Get up and start praising God. Get your a.ss up and lift your spirit.

Jesus can Never Ever fail. He is the same for ever
I am telling you principles that work for me. I remember vividly in 2008, I was in the cold winter in the street and something was in my mind and I was crying deeply inside in the cold. I was so down. I saw no hope. And I said, let me chill off my brain. So, I saw a mall, and I entered it just to go to the restaurant joint and ask for anything. I did not even know what I wanted to buy. I just walked in and boom...there was this African gospel music on the sound system. I was like what? The beat entered my soul. After 3 mins, it stopped. And another music started. I was like... "no, I need to get that song". I quickly moved to a quiet place brought out my phone and searched for the song online. I downloaded it, and moved out of the mall. I put on my ear system and if you see how my spirit started jumping inside me. I bursted into the underground train station joyful, entered a train and I was repeating this song. O boy! Suddenly, I received strength.

What inspired this post. Even as I was checking my phone some mins ago, I checked my whatsapp status, and one of my contacted posted a song. Oh! Mehn!....something came inside me and i could feel it.....an ocean of joy. Boy!

Jesus can never ever fail. Come on! Check out the Nigerian style and the ocean of "shekere" these guys are beating. Nataniel is a real song minister. If you have the Holy Ghost and you attend his concert, oh boy! You will be lifted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l52uv8-iLw

Please, get a very good sound system at home. It's not everyday you play only Davido and Wizkid. When you are down, you will need to replenish yourself. Refill back with songs of praises. Stay strong.

Carry on dear
Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 5:54am On May 24, 2021
Faith

Remove Confusions

Topics causing confusion
1. Method of carrying water baptism
2. Trinity
3. The virgin birth
4. Visit Religious section here and see for yourself. Lol

Confusion in NL
Someone here said Jesus is Lucifer. Lol. Imagine. And he runs around threads forming he is clean. Of course, he may be spiritual, but he is dark and evil. For anyone to say that? I cannot comprehend it. I had to give the right explanation on the thread that Jesus is brighter than Lucifer. He would have successfully confused many there.

The same person goes about saying being born again is of the spirit but not the Spirit of God. OMG! Listen, the game is to confuse you so you follow the spirit he is following. And gradually, they tell you Lucifer is the light and different from the devil. Of course, Lucifer will come to you as light, but as soon as you dedicate your life to him, then, he reveals himself to you and you know you are trapped. Then, you have the same assignment to go out and deceive as many as possible with a promise of good rewards, but if you fail, the misfortunes which await you are listed too. Why do you think the same guy is running around like a wounded lion to get you. You need to ne extra careful.

Increase your spiritual sensitivity

Then, a group of people say God's miracle isn't available again. That it ended a long time ago. I smiled when I heard it. They have forgotten that being alive is a miracle. They took this breath they have now for granted. Life is a gift and it's a miracle.

The body of Christ is the miracle stopping Satan from destroying those who aren't evil followers
So, ask those who said miracle has stopped...lol...they do not see this. You are in a world fully controlled by Satan and you think you will not be consumed? Miracle cannot stop. For the fact you are alive and not consumed by the devil is an evidence there is power. If not? Uh la la! You are suya (roasted meat) in the hands of devil. Lol.

The body of Christ is the safest place in this world. The body of Christ is where devil cannot penetrate. That's the sanctuary for believers.

Now, you can understand why the "strategy of confusion" is used to keep many from embracing the body of Christ.

Some removed themselves from the body of Christ
Even some say today that the body of Christ is no.nsense and that their synagogue or church or denomination is the right one. They replaced their own human establish formation or body with the body of Christ. I find this very hard to understand initially. But recently, I realised this is one of the greatest weapons used to blind believers. This set of group are powerless. How do I know? They do not know or cannot sense the flow of the Spirit of God. For example, when there was confusion about what to eat. Jews doesnt eat pigs and some kinds of food, but God brought the food down and showed Peter that there is nothing wrong with them. The interpretation of the dream is that salvation is for everyone and not for only the Jews. The body of Christ is unified so that a denomination cannot claim the sole ownership of the recipe for salvation. The only test of good and evil is the spirit of God via the gift of discerning spirit. As soon as you get to a place/gathering/church and they say they are the only one or the best, run away ooooo. They are going to cut you away from the body of Christ.

And a particular tribe in Nigeria is promoting Judaism
Another confusion for cheap political gain. The tactic is to confuse ibo is that the people are unique and different. So, they brainwashed them to support secession. And then, they leverage on it to get Aso Rock. Lol. The wisdom of God is more than that of men.

False prophets
This is written in the Bible. You know that I didnt believe Bible then that there will be false prophets cos missionary work and church business was not lucrative at all in those days. Pastors sacrificed everything them. So, who wanted to be a pastor or prophet? No one. Except those who are genuinely called. And that was when the likes of Prophet Obadare, IG Sakpo, D. Odubanjo, J. Ayo Babalola, Kumuyi and Enoch Adeboye came out. Only Kumuyi and Adeboye are alive in this category. They arent rich at all. But the way everything turned around suddenly is a mystery to me. But my eyes opened to the fact that the original sustains fakes.

When there are numerous fakes, then, the original is highly valuable
I am so afraid to buy a Swatch watch in Nigeria. I can tell you that fakes are in those swatch offices around. I am so afraid of buying Rolex too because I know how easy you can get fakes. And I have lost hope in getting originals here. In this Buhari time, to buy fake? Lol. Double suffering. Lol

Hey! How can I get the Original? Of course, it is simple but expensive. Just connect to the internet and go to the official site of Rolex or Swatch. And send an email. You are sure of connecting to the right person who will hook you up with the representative around you. Or you can order directly from abroad. Same applies to faith. To hook up with God, do it individually in your room. Pray directly to him. He will connect with you Himself. Those looking for pastors and prophets are like those running around Nigerian Swatch outlets. Na fake you go carry.

Discerning Spirit
If you cannot talk to God yourself and not able to differentiate good from evil, you are in a big trouble. Trust me, you are in a big mess. This is an ingredient you need at this end time.

I used to ridicule almost everything. I may slap you if you tried saying anything about witchcraft in those days, but I know better now.

Think deeply....you keep reading about humans turning to animals and you keep saying it is all lies. I used to be like you..lol. But think deeply, how come an old woman who can't even walk well finds herself trapped in a drainage system or hooked to a high height. And people gathered round to take pictures. Have you ever thought how those we saw their pictures got there? Lol! You need to start thinking deep.

Every society has it's own strange story
The deep mysteries you find abroad can not be explained, but the issue is that the advance world has found a way to call them "matters of national security". But if you study deep, there is explanation for everything. You just have to be opened to get the facts. I do not push off things again. I study everything deligently.

You keep shouting prove it...prove it...prove it... how? Prove it by writing about it? By posting natural ways to explain spiritual ways? Yet, you that say you do not believe, you can only abuse certain spiritual people. Can you confidently say you are bold to abuse some deities? If you are born in Nigeria, with all the deities (cultures and traditions), are you bold enough to come out and confront these gods? Can you be bold to abuse some kings? Ok. Can you confront oba of Benin and tell him to his face he god is fake? Let me know. But you can confront yeye christians on Nairaland...right? Prove it...prove it...prove it... You only threaten powerless christians.

And one yeye christian on NL was boasting the other time he can heal a mental medical case. God help us. This same person failed some years back saying rubbish here and there. He doesnt even know what he says everything. He talks rubbish everytime. Nons.ense and useless things. As soon as I started reading his posts, I know deep inside he is a church goer. And he will injure himself very soon.

KEY 1
There are mysteries you cannot explain yourself. Follow the mysteries which come your way, they will lead you somewhere. Trust me, stop challenging others to prove anything to you. Just follow the mysteries around you.

KEY 2
No one can prove the existence of God to you. If I tell you I can, I am a liar. Forget those who claim to prove His existence. God is the ONLY one who can prove His existence. If you engage in any debate, the two sides (you and your opponent) will close it in deeper confusion. God cannot be proved or disproved with logic and reasoning, or with science at this time.

KEY 3
If you search God the right way, you will find Him. One way you should start thinking there is a supreme being are the signs of terrible occurrences and strange happenings around. There are things which will happen and you will ask: "How come?" When you get another "how come?", follow it, and it will lead you somewhere.

Having faith in God is a personal thing
No other person can do it for you. Having faith in God is not acting unguided declaring what God has not sent you. God does not operate actively everywhere except in the body of Christ. This is the route I know to connect with God. The body of Christ is not about attending a fellowship and yelling out prayers. I have not said you should not pray. But if you do not see or hear, why rush out stup.idly, or listen to someone else pushing you?

Act according to the level of your faith
If your faith is believing God only, please, do not do above this. Keep getting closer to God. Leave deeper things of the spirit to those who have experienced deep mysteries.

Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program (FLTA)
https://ng.usembassy.gov/education-culture/exchange-programs/foreign-language-teaching-assistant-program-flta/

I thought deeply about this. Where do they really need yoruba and hausa teachers in the US? For what exactly? It is better you study Prof Wole Soyinka very well. I am sorry for you. The signals are all around you, but you arent sensitive. How can you be sensitive to the things of the spirit when you ignore signals and signs all around you?

There is power in knowledge. Remember, so far...there is no Nigeria without Yoruba or Hausa. The candidates who rules Nigeria have been jointly accepted by Yoruba and Hausa since 1960. This is a FACT, and I am not saying it because I am a racist or an extreme tribal person. The real proof is Buhari. He contested 3 times with ONLY the northern power, but failed. He even used a yoruba vice who had no political ground, and lost. But as soon as he joined himself with the Yoruba power, he got there. The first thing OBJ (President Obasanjo) does is to seek the acceptance of the north for all his candidates while he uses his yoruba connection. This has worked for him, Yaradua, and Jonathan. And you think the US doesnt understand the KNOWLEDGE about the beings in Nigeria. Start thinking deep. To me, it is not just the language the US wants to study, but the power and knowledge in these two tribes.

Talking about knowledge, you should know the US is built on knowledge also. The British royal home is built on a deep knowledge too.

Yet, you come here to ask for proofs of the existence of God.

May God open your eyes and increase your level of understanding in Jesus' name. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 6:32am On May 26, 2021
Speaking in the spirit
Speaking in tongues. It is simply speaking mysteries. Really, I do not understand the concept behind this fully, but it is part of the gifts of the spirit. I am careful with this gift.

Spraking in tongues used to be bull crap to me, until one day my granny (I think I have written it somewhere.....not sure if it's on another forum ...maybe on quora) spoke in one European language I understand. I was shocked. She was praying for me on the phone, and suddenly her tongue changed and she was pronouncing words I know she didnt know at all, but I knew because I was living in the nation capital city at the time. I was shocked. I mean, I was dazzled. The words she spoke were not complete sentences, but are phrases I understood perfectly. The message was passed across clearly, and I acted on it. She didnt even know at all until after 6 months everything in the message came to pass. I rang her up and she laughed. She told me that many people used to ring her then and would say the same from all round the world. That she didnt even know herself cos how could she? She could speak just English and her Nigerian native languages. When she started talking about examples of people, I was like what? She had a diary, and she used to record all. So, she told me to visit her whenever I was around. Well, i couldn't visit here alive, but sure, I got the diary later and I was shocked with mysteries she recorded.

This was the turning point in my life after I had searched for God through logic, science and knowledge. An experience convinced me. It was meaningless to me at the time. But if she could speak a language I was so sure she knew nothing about, and it was an impromptu prayer she didnt plan for on the phone, then, there was a mystery there.

Look around you. Search for solutions to mysteries. You will be confused at first. But if you are patient, you will unravel the mysteries.

Abuse of the gift of speaking in tongue
This is the most abused gift of the Holy Spirit. A female will be having casual sex or contractual sex with multiple partners and will be hissing Jesus, Jesus Jesus and saying strange words. Pastors speak evil words on pulpits an disguise them as speaking in tongues.

But I know it helps. My granny prayed in the spirit for me, and it was straight to the point. So, I believe this is the purpose, esp used in intercessions. You do not know why it is impressed in your heart to pray, just fire in the spirit. Well, I am not saying you do it cos I do not know it well myself. But my point is that those who habe the gift are powerful.

Everyone in modern Pentecostal churches speak in tongues like confused people. Pastors are using the gift wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 7:05am On May 26, 2021
Sex
1. I will never have more than one partner. One woman I have sex with for the rest of my life is enough. I am not saying more.

If you disregard this principle of power above, just know that you have created a loophole for the enemy to enter. Whether it is a mistake, or a deliberste action of having a girlfriend apart from your wife. I pity those looking for greencards and thereby plan with their wives to use innocent persons abroad. They keep their previous marriages secret and remarry. And then divorce after they have got what they want to move their families there.

Go and look at the statistics of what happened to people who did that. You will not know cos they don't say the results cos of shame. But I am sure you have been reading how rampant it is that Nigerian wives send their Nigerians husbands to jail, take over the house and properties there. Oh! You do not know the implication of what these men do by deceiving innocent ladies, used them, dumped them, and moved their Nigerian wives and kids abroad later. Of course, go and ask these new young Nigerian men esp in the US now. They are going to tell you that, it is bad market to do it. Do not ever try it oooo. Dont let a partner curse you because you cheated. Sex is spiritual.

Take the statistics of billionaires in usd and compare those who are with one wife or partner wity those having multiple.

The day I understood this principle was the day I started working on having self control. I dont understand how a minor is desirable to some people. Some find 15 years and blow desirable. Is this not m.adness?

Find a partner who is faithful. If your partner starts having multiple partners, you are in wahala ooo.

No matter how late you think marriage is, do not rush. And if you desire to marry, take it serious. Do not do distant relationship. After max of 6 months and there is no action to meet each other, leave the relationship fast. When the person comes around, do not rush. Live in the same city to understand yourselves. In my own opinion, it is better the person abroad comes home. If you go there, the pressure to get papers and start working will force you to do what is wrong. If the person abroad doesnt want to come, he/she is not meant for you. If you have tried on many occasions and the person keeps given excuses, please, leave the person. If you have to force the separation, do it. You know that abroad people have so much cash to make calls. Just use wisdom. Lol.

Security is an issue but people come in and go out of Nigeria daily. Anyone using it as an excuse is just playing you. Trust me when I say so. There are foreigners in Nigeria. Lol. Many men use it as excuses to keep their partners here while they are doing rubbish there. Also, foreign girls use it too to cover their tracks. Lagos and Abuja are very safe. This I am so sure of. And these are the two main places in Nigeria.

Sex looks simple, but complex. Let me stop here. But remember, one man and one woman. Not going to talk about gays here.

2 Likes

Re: Power Encounter by nnamdiosu(m): 5:07am On Jun 11, 2021
Following

These are apt teachings. Weldone
Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 13, 2021
Nigeria as a case study
What is wrong with Nigeria? I mean what is going on?

Ladies and gentle, let me tell you the truth: Poverty is a basta.rd. This is pure and simple. If not for poverty, why would people worship pastors?

Let us be frank with ourselves. Is it Igbo who like oppressing people back home every end of the year that are humble? Or is it Yoruba who lift shoulders high when walking? Forget about those "eye service" women who can kneel down and greet you 100 times a day. All na scam. On a good day, their mouths are faster than the legs they use to knee and pretend greeting you. Na scam. Let them have small change in their pocket, dem no send you. Dem no send any pastor. They will "wash" anyone from head to toe. Forget.

Everyone is disguising in this Nigeria.

Where there is poverty, there is massive procreation. Where there is high rate of unemployment, population always explodes exponentially. Even the UN is beginning to cry about the Nigerian population which is now at 211 million. Imagine! Lol.

The cash FFK can boast of is why he calls TB Joshua his friend, and not his god. And the money he has is why he blasted Rev Chris Okotie. He even narrated how they were mates in the law school. Many of Okotie's mates while in the law school, and many of his colleagues in the pop musical industry while he was a singer worship him today. Why? Poverty.

Power is boldness. And what else can make one bold if not for having money. I am not even talking of excess money, but just to be comfortable. Nigerians have been denied their rights for so long that they turn to anyone who can feed them.

I am still curious how we praise our so called philanthropists here. I dont respect anyone of them, but I still value their open hearts. But the truth is this: all these philanthropic activities are scams. Let these people force government to do the right thing. But they will not. They prefer going to Abuja to secure contracts they arent qualified for. See, your philanthropists are your enemies releasing peanuts from what they loot daily. Government is supposed to provide us jobs so we all can be comfortable and no need to depend on anyone.

There is something wrong with Nigeria. Honestly.

Those spiritual powers dont get to Aso Rock, but they go about destroying average Nigerians. I mean, they initiate a wretched old woman in their dark society, and that one still goes and harm the single person in her family who is just an average Nigerian. She leaves the politicians stealing our wealth alone amd like an idio.t kills that single person rendering people assistance in her family. And she too suffers it. Is something not wrong with Nigeria?

Here is the principle here: take away the source of wealth of a group of people and start ruling over them. Simple.

If you love yourself, key yourself into something which will give you regular income which governed t cannot easily regulate or take away from you. If you can successfully do this it will help your spiritual life. You will not easily fall into the hands of fake pastors. Imagine going on mountains and down valleys because you want breakthrough. Oga, madam, your breakthrough is just $10,000 max ooo. What a pity? While someone is embezzling millions of dollars every month in Abuja and then govt keep borrowing billions to be looted continuously, you are fasting on a mountain for an equivalent of just $200. What a sad story?

Go and learn modern farming. This is my best advice. If you can produce onions at this time, it is huge profit. It can grow anywhere in Nigeria. Learn how to grow maize, cassava, yam, etc in modern ways. Learn how to grow fruit trees. Learn poultry, and if you can establish a ranch, get into meat and dairy production.

Free yourself from poverty. Kick away poverty. Stop patronizing pastors. Most of them are fakes. Stop selling your destinies to these people. Government is not ready to help you, so help yourself.

Save money, and prepare for a plan B like what Pastor Adefarasin advised some weeks ago. You may not agree with me on this on.....lol. but I support his recommendation.

The antidote to poverty isn't prayer and fasting, it is working smart. I have nog seen a powerful christian who is poor. It is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hallelujah!
Let us tap into heavenly resources with praises. This is a powerful source of power. Nathaniel Bassey is a praise singer God is using mightily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cleQjLtKNGM

1 Like

Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Power Encounter by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nara
Tranvis Greene "killed" it. These are powerful Igbo words. I am a real testimony too. If you are a testimony, you should learn this song by heart. If not for God.....hmmmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhZKHBIPYPA

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Birth Of Jesus Recorded In Other Religions? / Has Your Soul Been Fragmented? Here's How To Retrieve It. / Parmanent Solution To Spiritual Arrows And Spiritual Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.