Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? (24708 Views)

Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Hamachi(f): 6:26am On May 06, 2021
My brother's girlfriend stole her father's money to support my brother business and the business is growing

Should my brother marry her?

5 Likes

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Romanoff(f): 6:29am On May 06, 2021
If he doesn't marry her because of it, let him hand over the business to her and move on to another woman. Cause (in Cookie Lyon's Voice) it was her money that started that shit.

A woman willing to steal her father's money to better your life rather than the one that will leech off of you till your bank account depletes likes that OAU Lion, you're here asking radarada question.

Dump her o, and marry a woman that won't lift a finger to do shit for you.

I don't condone theft but any woman that can go that far for you, I give her hand.

554 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by yanabasee1(m): 6:29am On May 06, 2021
What sort of childish question is this?

364 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2021
Didn't your brother "push" her into stealing the money to kick-start the business?

While marriage is not a compensation for good acts, your bro owes it to her 70% of the business or marry her if she wants that (to keep the share)

Btw, hope another person was not wrongly accused and punished for the stolen money.. Else na God go....... *cursing

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by IyaTola: 7:06am On May 06, 2021
Why do you want to marry a THIEF?

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by paulolee(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2021
see small pikin question o...tell ur brother not to marry a thief and instead he should report her to her dad and to police so they get to disown her and put her behind bars...
this site is getting filled with so many childish questions..

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 06, 2021
Even Though I Know Dis Story Isn't Real, I Think U Know D Ans To Ur Question If U Av A Good Conscience.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by HitGuy: 7:35am On May 06, 2021
Romanoff:
If he doesn't marry her because of it, let him hand over the business to her and move on to another woman. Cause (in Cookie Lyon's Voice) it was her money that started that shit.
so fast? How many women hand over mens money that was used to sponsor them education & life feed after they disappoint the guy? Zero so shut up, my point is guy you can marry another woman o after the nacking have well be paid for, sponsoring a guy business don't make her a marriage material thats call mutual benefits.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Romanoff(f): 8:08am On May 06, 2021
HitGuy:
so fast? How many women hand over mens money that was used to sponsor them education & life feed after they disappoint the guy? Zero so shut up, my point is guy you can marry another woman o after the nacking have well be paid for, sponsoring a guy business don't make her a marriage material thats call mutual benefits.

The girl stole the money from her dad. After the business is doing well, he's now having doubts I'm marrying her.

Since he can't get over the theft, he shouldn't hold on to the proceeds of the theft.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by MJBOLT: 9:13am On May 06, 2021
but a woman can hold on to the proceeds/benefits even after she doesn't want to marry the man that sponsored her abi

Romanoff:

The girl stole the money from her dad. After the business is doing well, he's now having doubts I'm marrying her.

Since he can't get over the theft, he shouldn't hold on to the proceeds of the theft.

13 Likes

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by MJBOLT: 9:14am On May 06, 2021
since the business is growing,your brother should give her the money she stole,let her return it to her father.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41am On May 06, 2021
The above comment by MJBOLT has said it all.
He took those words outta our mouths.
Great minds think alike.

Say no more!
#Kosoromo......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Kingcalls: 9:41am On May 06, 2021
Once she is tired of u and the love fades as it surely will..she will do same to u ... take ur cash and sponsor her new lover...only if u encouraged her to steal from her dad...then u must b with her
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41am On May 06, 2021
MJBOLT:
since the business is growing,your brother should give her the money she stole,let her return it to her father.
You took those words outta our mouths!
A wise man has spoken!
END OF THREAD!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by marvin906(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2021
Just wondering what's more stupid the write up or the OP

6 Likes

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by abobote: 9:42am On May 06, 2021
Before nko
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Lilpen3758: 9:42am On May 06, 2021
Human being.....na we be our problem if person help problem if person no help problem, why are we like this?

7 Likes

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Lexusgs430: 9:42am On May 06, 2021
Wahala......

If your brother does not marry her, he is ungrateful and deserves a visit from the killer squad....... grin

1 Like

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On May 06, 2021
IyaTola:
Why do you want to marry a THIEF?
Sarcasm aight?
Like seriously
Iya Tolaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Uniquejob145: 9:42am On May 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by heartbraker(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2021
Dont marry her cus like she stole her fathers money, she will later steal ur money in future. My2cent.
Agbakko:
Human beings are wicked Sha, after all the love she showed him
Gerrara here mehn! na her go first show love? No be person guy dey take all his savings take sponsor 4 school and go later marry another guy 4rm dat same school? Life because of dat end?

1 Like

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Kingpele(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2021
Nawa,well she did it out of love ,moreover your brother is equally a thief ,if he wasn't ,he would have rejected the money knowing full well that she can't afford it ,I don't see anything wrong with a thief marrying a thief ,the only problem here is that they will be stealing from each other,My uncle complained to me yesterday evening that his wife is a thief ,she had stole more than three million from him and he considering calling us for family meeting about it,i saw he was in pains ...RIP my great father in law

8 Likes

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by philip0906(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2021
Huh?
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by femi4: 9:44am On May 06, 2021
Hamachi:
My brother's girlfriend stole her father's money to support my brother business and the business is growing

Should my brother marry her?
No

One day she will steal your brother's money to support her ex biz
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by val4sure(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2021
Foolish question, OP you and your bother are madt
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by tonyashburton: 9:44am On May 06, 2021
He should marry her ASAP.As in as soon as Ikoyi Registry opens in the morning,he and his wife should be at the front of the gate.

1 Like

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by HEAVEN4444: 9:44am On May 06, 2021
cheesy no he should marry goat instead. marry kee you dia
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 06, 2021
Can't believe this is coming from a woman!
Make sure you send her away.
Only be sure that worse fate awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Seniorwriter(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2021
WTF is wrong with this generation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.