Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Have You Seen A Witch Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen A Witch Wife? (910 Views)

Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch / I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Witch Wife? by Trustedpronet: 6:40am On May 06, 2021
If you have seen how a witch Wife behaves please tell us make we hear. Please Don't lie

Re: Have You Seen A Witch Wife? by InfernoNig: 11:03am On May 06, 2021
Not only those that fly at night are witches and wizard. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Witch Wife? by Cerebellum: 12:19pm On May 06, 2021
Damnn Guy

I forsee you getting married to a head-of-witch, and on your honeymoon your dicck used as monthly sacrifice

This we've seengrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Made You Look For A Block Button ? / How To Avoid Ex Who Keep Seeking For Favour (feel Using) / Find Hot And Sexy Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.