Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In (460 Views)

UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation / Is UBA Visa Africard Still Working With Paypal (lst)? / Pls What Is Minimum Amount One Can Withdraw From Paypal To A Link UBA Visa Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by Great2021(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2021
I plan to go and apply for a uba visa AFRICARD but a bit sceptical on what the card charges would be.

Pls if you're already using a uba visa AFRICARD for online payments, share your experiences.

What's the AFRICARD naira exchange rate to dollar?? Your comments would be highly appreciated
Re: Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by Pmedia7787: 7:20am On May 06, 2021
Use google
Re: Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by Great2021(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2021
Pmedia7787:
Use google
have checked severally but couldn't get recent updates
Re: Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by digi101(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2021
I don't think it's possible to exchange your Africard funds for naira at the bank given the current can policy on fx inflow,

You could try move it to a dorm account and withdraw (never done this) but I would imagine it would be a complicated process with you losing some amount in fees

Best way to get value for your Africard funds is trade with other card users, depending on amount you can get up to 460/$ without any fees
Re: Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by Great2021(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2021
digi101:
I don't think it's possible to exchange your Africard funds for naira at the bank given the current can policy on fx inflow,

You could try move it to a dorm account and withdraw (never done this) but I would imagine it would be a complicated process with you losing some amount in fees

Best way to get value for your Africard funds is trade with other card users, depending on amount you can get up to 460/$ without any fees
thanks a lot for this insight. What's the exchange rate like, if I'm making payment with the card on a foreign site?
Re: Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by digi101(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2021
Great2021:
thanks a lot for this insight. What's the exchange rate like, if I'm making payment with the card on a foreign site?

It's a $ card so there's no exchange when used for payment on a foreign site. $ = $
Re: Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by Greenpredict: 9:25am On May 06, 2021
digi101:

It's a $ card so there's no exchange when used for payment on a foreign site. $ = $
How about naira visa AFRICARD
Re: Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by Pmedia7787: 10:17am On May 06, 2021
Great2021:
have checked severally but couldn't get recent updates

There is naira and there is dollar

Most of us use the naira

NEPA bill

And I'd is require to get it

You get it instantly or wait for hours because of covid wait at banks
Re: Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by Great2021(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2021
Pmedia7787:

There is naira and there is dollar

Most of us use the naira

NEPA bill

And I'd is require to get it

You get it instantly or wait for hours because of covid wait at banks
For the naira AFRICARD, what's the exchange rate when making international payments??
Re: Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by Pmedia7787: 2:52pm On May 06, 2021
Great2021:

For the naira AFRICARD, what's the exchange rate when making international payments??

465 to 485
Re: Uba Visa Africard Users Pls Come In by Gates01: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pmedia7787:

465 to 485
What is the monthly limit?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Clearing And Forwarding / How To Make 1,500 DAILY On Nairaland / I Need Recommendations On Where To Get Wholesale Deals Of These Items Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.