Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React (37458 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by DrAkpa(m): 12:56am On May 10, 2021
Billyonaire666:
That can not even fuel generator for a month to power airconditioning. How will they survive with global warming?

Must they use generators? What are candles and lanterns for?
"no wonder, buhari called you people lazy youths. Pls let's use our brains pls

6 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Yankee101: 12:58am On May 10, 2021
A man will marry a babe still in school
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Toosure70: 12:59am On May 10, 2021
Private school teachers with 30k salaries are married. Must you marry expensive olosho?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by CXLVII: 1:01am On May 10, 2021
YoungLionken:
That amount is too small to begin a marital journey.. Kids school fees, feeding, rentage, transport...

Nothing is small.

Love conquers all.

If ONLY, your instinct tells you that dude got a destination.

Talking from personal experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by KangaIye: 1:01am On May 10, 2021
I Sha no go do YahooYahoo

5 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by kkins25(m): 1:04am On May 10, 2021
Billyonaire666:
That can not even fuel generator for a month to power airconditioning. How will they survive with global warming?
people in sokoto earn less, yet survived for cemturies even with the "global warming".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Originalsly: 1:06am On May 10, 2021
It depends on the person. If the woman is high maintenance .... her nails...hair .... eyes must be done .... sharp dresser.... definitely no. If the woman is the low maintenance type ... humble... a magician in the kitchen.... and committed to building our lives.... hell yes!

18 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:13am On May 10, 2021
When I married salary was 55k, but agbo way was giving me 20k to 50k every week. My point is get additional source of income, hustle na mind

8 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Lexusgs430: 1:14am On May 10, 2021
Yes, they can get married (no pickins yet ó), pool resources together and start growing wealth........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by SeriouslySense(m): 1:15am On May 10, 2021
we can

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by iammo(m): 1:18am On May 10, 2021
shocked

Marriage YES, provided she has a job, raising a kid or starting a family CAPITAL NO

My friend is in similar dilemma, he earns 80k, his wife earns 20 to 25k as a private school teacher, both a from an average background without helper .

Things went on smoothly until the first pregnancy, from ante natal, to child birth through CS (deposit for CS alone excluding any charges is 100k) to other clinical expenses from other clinic that did the referal, few weeks down the line he is already heavily in debted, loan apps are harrasing him, his office are not satisfied with his performance...

Bottom line, don't make your life miserable if it's unnecessary... Girls may fool you that they would be your ride or die, but truth is they would do the riding and you do the dieing

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Burgerlomo: 1:20am On May 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Yes why not? His plus mine will b sufficient until God blesses and Enlarges our coast.

Thank you Omalicha cool
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by crafteck(m): 1:20am On May 10, 2021
If you do, you are a hoodlum
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Burgerlomo: 1:21am On May 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Yes why not? His plus mine will b sufficient until God blesses and Enlarges our coast.

Thank you Omalicha cool

That's my bae grin
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by chaloskyx: 1:24am On May 10, 2021
NO
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by akilo1: 1:30am On May 10, 2021
Why not?
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Nancy225: 1:34am On May 10, 2021
I can marry a man that earn that amount because I will definitely work to support him.

10 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by COdeGenesis: 1:37am On May 10, 2021
Broke girls who cant boast of 20k in their account will be giving hardworking guys condition. Most women contribute nothing to their family. They are just liabilities waiting for the next unfortnate man to leech. If you get 60k and u want marry , my brother marry o. Time waits for no man.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by COdeGenesis: 1:39am On May 10, 2021
Nancy225:
I can marry a man that earn that amount because I will definitely work to support him.

When you marrry the guy now, ring tone will change. You will start being bitter and compaing him to your ex bf who is doing well Abeg park well

19 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:40am On May 10, 2021
A Man Should Properly Set Up A Home Before Marrying Ohh.
60K Right Now Should Be Beneath One's Dignity To Carry Dey Pursue Woman For Marriage Naw...Half Of That Money Don Go For Her Monthly UpKeep(Hair,Nails And Makeup)..More Reason Why Women Want "Well To Do"Men...I Get One Lady,She Does 3 Different Hair Styles In A Month, Another One Like That Carries 65K For Hair Only,25K For Body Lotion... Calculate Am,Tell Me How I Won Can?! grin grin..No Go Marry Wife Wey Go Dey Look Like Who Cum Sweep The Place Anytime Ona Go Out Ohh....Just Saying.

6 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by zeusdgrt(m): 1:40am On May 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Hmmmmm
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Slayar: 1:43am On May 10, 2021
This is the kind of question that is keeping men from getting married.Any woman wey no satisfy with the 60k,she's not ready.

15 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by CXLVII: 1:44am On May 10, 2021
ednut1:
Suicide

Its not...

Just the way you see it

Love is a steroid. It can make you or break you

If you capitalize on the drive, you can get to anywhere..... A loving wife will push you beyond your limits. She keeps encouraging you in your failures. At some point, you start feel super human, its only the drive....

Why when you settle down with the wrong one, even with money, divorce is bound.

Many see marriage about money, but its not. Money is good, but its not better than a loving and understanding wife, who has an idea about your destination, and supports it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Simbrixton(m): 1:53am On May 10, 2021
hisgrace090:
But men have been marrying women eho earns nothing for long without complaining as they women mostly go for thr richest.
hypergamy

1 Like

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Resurrection212: 1:54am On May 10, 2021
Men are the problem of themselves, no matter a woman will hidden her characters and attitude during the relationships you will surely know the kind of girl you are dealing with. Me personally I can't marry a liability .
You work I work gather the money and we paid the damn bills together otherwise we will have problem.

9 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by colossus91(m): 2:16am On May 10, 2021
Lol I earn above 130k my bae earns 169k but she pays skool fees for 4 of her siblings lol,I dey clear her say I am not ready for marriage ooo that if she see who to marry make she go oo....I wont be pressured into any union...Yes I have personal properties aside family own but..marriage no dey hungry me!

8 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by vivalavida(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

They are attractive.
That's the truth.
Even in Death, Wealth is distinguished.

When LAZARUS died as a poor man, he was found at the feet/bosom of ABRAHAM who was very wealthy.
He successfully made it to heaven but was still kept at his position. grin grin grin

Baba u are mouthed.
Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by Mmgboji(m): 2:21am On May 10, 2021
I'm sure all of them that said No are still students.

4 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by ednut1(m): 2:21am On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Its not...

Just the way you see it

Love is a steroid. It can make you or break you

If you capitalize on the drive, you can get to anywhere..... A loving wife will push you beyond your limits. She keeps encouraging you in your failures. At some point, you start feel super human, its only the drive....

Why when you settle down with the wrong one, even with money, divorce is bound.

Many see marriage about money, but its not. Money is good, but its not better than a loving and understanding wife, who has an idea about your destination, and supports it.

all this one na talk. I have friends who are married whose wives needed money for surgery or birth complications. They earned more than 60k abeg. When you add school fees too. Na die

3 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by CXLVII: 2:29am On May 10, 2021
ednut1:
all this one na talk. I have friends who are married whose wives needed money for surgery or birth complications. They earned more than 60k abeg. When you add school fees too. Na die

If you look at the bad side of the story, you wont make a move. I know some one you know who got married with 80k as at 2011. Today, he earns over 50 million per annum (After tax and excluding allowances) with that same wife, blessed with kids.

Be positive!

2 Likes

Re: In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React by dalongjnr: 2:32am On May 10, 2021
Hmm... Lazy people!
Marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme.
Every woman should go and work her ass up and stop disturbing men with their entitlement mentality.
I can be earning #3,500,000 or more per month but if a man doesn't take care and struggle for his family then that comes to no us.
Anyways, #60,000 can't sustain an ideal Nigerian family for 2 weeks if their is many children involved.
From fueling cars to convey one to work and taking the children to school,kid savings for school fee,feeding,utility,rent if not already with a house, miscellaneous, etc.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.