Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill (6155 Views)

MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2021
Women are nothing but d!!ck rod biittches through and through, the only difference is that while some of them are fully in the business, others are doing it at part-time while the rest are just retired!

At all levels of life, every woman you see has the slut mentality but most of them just hide under pretense until they get the ultimate goal - MARRIAGE!

The photo below says it all, tell me what you understand by it, a word they say is enough for the wise! SECURE YOUR FUTURE!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Nobody: 7:26am On May 06, 2021
Very aptly captured. No one can beat the wickedness of a vagina person.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Opak001(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2021
At the back of you mind,you believe what you think about the most. Courtship is a time to know your partner, "don't just dig a well that can't be fill but always go dry.
Inside life.
Always know behind a successful man there is always a woman,and even the society respect a married for they know the challenge.
Make a wish choice when chosen a horse to gallop on. Hope it durable and reliable.
Peace!!!

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by yanabasee1(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2021
Men should begin to sort for a good wife for themselves and stop wailing...

Not all marriages are a weak and toxic one...

There are lots of women that still respect their husband and doesn't cheat on them....

If you make a mistake to marrying a wicked woman....You should blame yourself instead....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2021
Opak001:
At the back of you mind,you believe what you think about the most. Courtship is a time to know your partner, "don't just dig a well that can't be fill but always go dry.
Inside life.
Always know behind a successful man there is always a woman,and even the society respect a married for they know the challenge.
Make a wish choice when chosen a horse to gallop on. Hope it durable and reliable.
Peace!!!
"Behind Every Successful Man, There Is A Woman" Another stupid societal notion, topic for another day though.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by blazepascal(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2021
Haha this is so funny to me

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Nobody: 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Opak001:
Inside life.
Peace!!!
wow i like ur writing skills.
but u just wrote crap.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Opak001(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2021
musicproducer:
wow i like ur writing skills.
but u just wrote crap.

thanks,
But your picture illustration is a fallacy Sir.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Opak001(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
"Behind Every Successful Man, There Is A Woman" Another stupid societal notion, topic for another day though.
Same society that will withhold some position from you, because you are not married, better get a life and have a understanding of the positive side.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by poshestmina(f): 8:20am On May 06, 2021
This your rants and bitterness for women will make you end up a lonely and frustrated old man...

Not all marriages end up in divorce.
We see people celebrate 20/30/50 years anniversaries all the time.
Pray you get a good woman who will genuinely love and support you and watch life become easier and better for you.

This your overdose redpill is making you a psycho .
Hope you get a life... offline.
Don't bother mentioning me.bye.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by debbydams(f): 9:08am On May 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
that's the truth move closer to men that married a good woman.. marriage is not about sex,
Or making babies..with time u guys will understand

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2021
The people that believe in this stupid notion will always be wrongly led by it.

What about men that had no helpful women in their lives and still became something. Or do we seriously think every successful man had a great Mom or great wife, and what is success to the naive ones digesting this useless statement.

Don't people understand that women need men more than we need them. It's not an insult, it is what it is.

TheGidRedpiller:

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Daveambition(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2021
Omo, e get most humans wey dey face mental weakness o. See wetin grown human fit dey reason the society

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Biglittlelois(f): 10:32am On May 06, 2021
Op is very unstable mentally.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by lasisi69(f): 11:27am On May 06, 2021
poshestmina:
This your rants and bitterness for women will make you end up a lonely and frustrated old man...

Not all marriages end up in divorce.
We see people celebrate 20/30/50 years anniversaries all the time.
Pray you get a good woman who will genuinely love and support you and watch life become easier and better for you.

This your overdose redpill is making you a psycho .
Hope you get a life... offline.
Don't bother mentioning me.bye.
must everyone marry

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by odaniel1(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2021
Dont let your orgasms fool you. B**s ain't sh**t......-SnoopLion
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Nobody: 11:37am On May 06, 2021
The woman set yansh collect the D lol grin

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Dopenigga(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2021
Fvcking true man! Fvcking true. Marriage will soon be phased out in the coming years

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 11:54am On May 06, 2021
lol nl alpha males are d dumbest thing u can come across on the net. always having headache on the thing u "care less about"

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by MrColdsweat: 11:56am On May 06, 2021
The more I study about women, I find more reasons to run away from them. Whatever spirit God put in men, he put much stronger spirits in women. A brutal, rebellious and treacherous nature, a much stronger will, quicker instincts for self-preservation etc.

The actions of the modern woman has given us clear pictures on why men tamed women in the first place. When women become loose(free), they become uncontrollable. And everything breaks down. Morals, ethics and spirituality will be trampled upon.

It makes sense now. Our ancestors were wise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by poshestmina(f): 12:41pm On May 06, 2021
lasisi69:
must everyone marry

Everyone mustn't marry and that's fine.
But coming online every now and then to paint women in a bad, demeaning and degrading light is total is thrash.

Imagine the useless illustration above...how every married woman must sleep around and get thrown out then the man ends up lonely and frustrated.

Again,not every marriage ends up in divorce (my parents been married for 36 years plus and they're happily getting old together).
Not every married woman sleeps around.I can vouch for myself and couple of women I know. On God!!!

Everyone is entitled to his/her options and decisions but coming to force his sad ideology gotten from his personal bad experiences and prolly upbringing (I Strongly doubt any person that grew up with Two or even one loving parents will be this bitter about love and good women) down people's throat is shamefully sad .

He should his gay in peace or better still get help.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by poshestmina(f): 12:44pm On May 06, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Op is very unstable mentally.

Extremely!!!
Craze man grin grin grin grin grin.

"Alfa mail" on nairaland, premium tears to bed every night.
That's how they drag people into their craze grin grin grin

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by cocolacec(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Women are nothing but d!!ck rod biittches through and through, the only difference is that while some of them are fully in the business, others are doing it at part-time while the rest are just retired!

At all levels of life, every woman you see has the slut mentality but most of them just hide under pretense until they get the ultimate goal - MARRIAGE!

The photo below says it all, tell me what you understand by it, a word they say is enough for the wise! SECURE YOUR FUTURE!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

Only foolish men marry narcissitic women who uses and dump them only to blame the whole female gender on actions of a few self entitled women.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Kaymicheal852: 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
Dopenigga:
Fvcking true man! Fvcking true. Marriage will soon be phased out in the coming years

Yeah , marriage is overated and those hoes don't deserve a good responsible man but we have to do what is right,we can't keep the raising kids out of wedlock most of the children will become threats to our society later ,maybe OP self Na from broken relationship
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by cocolacec(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

Only foolish men marry narcissitic women who uses and dump them only to blame the whole female gender on actions of a few self entitled women.

You are who you marry.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by MrColdsweat: 1:03pm On May 06, 2021
Women are dangerous when they are free. When they are free, they don't give a damn about anything at all. They become shameless. When this happens, more than half of men become shameless. This is not good for men. So they had to tame women: witch burning, religion etc.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by cocolacec(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

Most men are also dogs chasing the bitches all over the places.Only dogs date bitches in the first place because it takes a dog to identify a bitch.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by wisewordd: 4:22pm On May 06, 2021
There's nothing like a happy marriage. They're both faking the happiness outside so the society claps for them. Inside, they're just enduring each other because of the society outside. And when they don't care about the society anymore, they separate. It's very difficult to see a good Nigerian girl nowadays. Their horrible past always affects their marriage in one way or the other. The worst is lack of contentment and envy.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Hedone(f): 5:03pm On May 06, 2021
Nigerian men logic cheesy

A man sleeps around,he is an Alpha male or player

A woman sleeps around,she is a LovePeddler

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by ikillbrokegirls: 5:20pm On May 06, 2021
Why do you think one man should commit to one woman? All nigerian girls are useless.
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Magnoliaa(f): 6:03pm On May 06, 2021
MrColdsweat:
The more I study about women, I find more reasons to run away from them. Whatever spirit God put in men, he put much stronger spirits in women. A brutal, rebellious and treacherous nature, a much stronger will, quicker instincts for self-preservation etc.

The actions of the modern woman has given us clear pictures on why men tamed women in the first place. When women become loose(free), they become uncontrollable. And everything breaks down. Morals, ethics and spirituality will be trampled upon.

It makes sense now. Our ancestors were wise.
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Your Mr. Nice Feminist Guy and role as the defender of the Order of The Vulva Reign hasn't fetched you some pussies, ehn?? Eyaaaaaaa. cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry Kai. Chai. I feel really bad oh. How many months sef? See how quick and easy it was for your mask to fall off. You can't even continue to pretend smol for your identity to be cemented and you can pull the wool over some's eyes. You for keep hustling na. WAPs (wet ass pussies) and sugar mummies fit show.

I rated you too sha. Yes. I know nobody can use anything to collect anything from the bank oh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin But it's funny to watch. You and the other Emmanuel guy. Kikikikikikikikikiki. You'll only be growing the list of references sha. Male feminists my asssssssss. Kposhi kposhi.
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by InfinityFabric: 8:04pm On May 06, 2021
This is Nigeria not USA.

Unless you're stupid enough to go do court wedding, she's out when she's out.

We may not have light or good roads, but we get to keep our money when things turn sour.

He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong / Can You Date A Bisexual? / Ghanian Lady Who Slept With Her Son And Enjoyed It:video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49