Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill (6164 Views)

MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by InfinityFabric: 8:19pm On May 06, 2021
MrColdsweat:

The actions of the modern woman has given us clear pictures on why men tamed women in the first place.
It has always been there, it shows in modern times because things have been made easier by men in modern times.
Then these men forgot to keep women in check, at least in the West.

When women become loose(free), they become uncontrollable. And everything breaks down. Morals, ethics and spirituality will be trampled upon.
It makes sense now. Our ancestors were wise.
More like when men abdicate their duty in keeping women in check and rightly shaming them.

A brutal, rebellious and treacherous nature, a much stronger will, quicker instincts for self-preservation etc.
A woman can only be those things if the society allows it. This is why u need to strongly shame them especially in our times.

You can't let them do whatever they want 'cos they'd crap allover the place. Because what you didn't and will not be require to maintain/repair...
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by InfinityFabric: 8:29pm On May 06, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
The people that believe in this stupid notion will always be wrongly led by it.

What about men that had no helpful women in their lives and still became something. Or do we seriously think every successful man had a great Mom or great wife, and what is success to the naive ones digesting this useless statement.

Don't people understand that women need men more than we need them. It's not an insult, it is what it is.

What else do u expect? If they can bring the success why NOT leech off of it and append your name too.
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2021
MEN!! Pls take TRP! Just take it first and ask the questions later! Goodnight!
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by MrColdsweat: 10:12pm On May 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Your Mr. Nice Feminist Guy and role as the defender of the Order of The Vulva Reign hasn't fetched you some pussies, ehn?? Eyaaaaaaa. cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry Kai. Chai. I feel really bad oh. How many months sef? See how quick and easy it was for your mask to fall off. You can't even continue to pretend smol for your identity to be cemented and you can pull the wool over some's eyes. You for keep hustling na. WAPs (wet ass pussies) and sugar mummies fit show.

I rated you too sha. Yes. I know nobody can use anything to collect anything from the bank oh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin But it's funny to watch. You and the other Emmanuel guy. Kikikikikikikikikiki. You'll only be growing the list of references sha. Male feminists my asssssssss. Kposhi kposhi.
I am not responsible for your comprehension problem.

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by MrFlavvor(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2021
Opak001:
At the back of you mind,you believe what you think about the most. Courtship is a time to know your partner, "don't just dig a well that can't be fill but always go dry.
Inside life.
Always know behind a successful man there is always a woman,and even the society respect a married for they know the challenge.
Make a wish choice when chosen a horse to gallop on. Hope it durable and reliable.
Peace!!!
This is stupidity at it's peak. There's always a woman behind a successful man. Read it and see the shallowness of your thinking. So you mean to tell me that YOU can't be successful without a woman? My guy you go suffer tay

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by MrFlavvor(m): 12:55am On May 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
Men should begin to sort for a good wife for themselves and stop wailing...

Not all marriages are a weak and toxic one...

There are lots of women that still respect their husband and doesn't cheat on them....

If you make a mistake to marrying a wicked woman....You should blame yourself instead....
How much are you willing to bet that I can f**k your wife

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by MrFlavvor(m): 12:58am On May 07, 2021
poshestmina:
This your rants and bitterness for women will make you end up a lonely and frustrated old man...

Not all marriages end up in divorce.
We see people celebrate 20/30/50 years anniversaries all the time.
Pray you get a good woman who will genuinely love and support you and watch life become easier and better for you.

This your overdose redpill is making you a psycho .
Hope you get a life... offline.
Don't bother mentioning me.bye.
But you seem oblivious to the fact that most marriages are face only. Happy outside, hell inside. Most keep it together for the sake of their kids, others because of societal standing, and some because they think they have something to prove to their friends and family. Don't take everything at face value... The more you look the less you'll see

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Magnoliaa(f): 3:34am On May 07, 2021
MrColdsweat:

What are your responsibilities? Compare it to his responsibilities.

Anybody with so many responsibilities is a slave.

if a man's work is too easy, why are millions of women praying to God to give them husbands?

Women are dangerous when they are free. When they are free, they don't give a damn about anything at all. They become shameless. When this happens, more than half of men become shameless. This is not good for men. So they had to tame women: witch burning, religion etc.

The more I study about women, I find more reasons to run away from them. Whatever spirit God put in men, he put much stronger spirits in women. A brutal, rebellious and treacherous nature, a much stronger will, quicker instincts for self-preservation etc.

The actions of the modern woman has given us clear pictures on why men tamed women in the first place. When women become loose(free), they become uncontrollable. And everything breaks down. Morals, ethics and spirituality will be trampled upon.

It makes sense now. Our ancestors were wise.

InfinityFabric:

It has always been there, it shows in modern times because things have been made easier by men in modern times.
Then these men forgot to keep women in check, at least in the West.

More like when men abdicate their duty in keeping women in check and rightly shaming them.

A woman can only be those things if the society allows it. This is why u need to strongly shame them especially in our times.

You can't let them do whatever they want 'cos they'd crap allover the place. Because what you didn't and will not be require to maintain/repair...

grin grin grin grin grin

Of courseeeeeeeeeeee. Go right ahead and make it my comprehension problem and totally how these comments of yours aren't misogynistic in any way.
Apparently, I'm not the only one that quoted you. Did the Eternal Lace Fabric guy misunderstood you, too? Huh? There's nothing problematic with his statements to you as a women's rights knight?

By the way, fuçk you, rightly as a colossal and EverlastingFagg.ot, and your weeny dick energy that made you base your whole life and importance on how much you can control and shame women. Alfa that isn't bold to alphar with his main account. If I check, you'll likely be one of those running around like headless chickens on the site, looking for a good woman to marry. I pray whatever befitting equivalent befall you for all the women that are raped and murdered and have all dehumanizing sorts done to them in the name of "taming."

smiley smiley cheesy cheesy You have not seen anything, deers. Bring your shaming A-game on. Lilliths and Vashtis dey for you. I know a page dedicated to hypergamic black women. Dating outside of the race, setting up businesses and getting fortunes. Some Asians countries are trying to set up governmental policies to get women and men to marry, because population is declining, for the actual reason that it's the women opting out of marriages and servitude - and not because of your nonsense movement like one -fist guy likes to believe. The world isn't burning yet from women's actions. Una go still cry blooood. The way y'all wail on the daily on Mr. Seūn landmark and the women have all but ignored you all.

Weak, silly, two-faced twats.

And good riddance to you, coldfeet. One less person to conflate and cause confusion.
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2021
MrColdsweat:
EXACTLY! I couldn't grab anything relatable in everything that biittch just blisted off in blue colour
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by InfinityFabric: 9:19am On May 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Fabric guy
It's InfinityFabric: https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/amd/infinity_fabric if you dare.
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Hintona(f): 10:02am On May 07, 2021
"No woman deserves a ring" as if it's a prize.
Oga keep your ring no woman wants it.

That illustration goes to show how men are the cause of their problems, isn't it your fellow man who seduced your wife and still bleeped you in prison?

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Opak001(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2021
MrFlavvor:
This is stupidity at it's peak. There's always a woman behind a successful man. Read it and see the shallowness of your thinking. So you mean to tell me that YOU can't be successful without a woman? My guy you go suffer tay
can't blame you for the flatness of your thinking, I bet your CV,still says "single",which the organisation or your business partner think you are worthless and without value and irresponsible at it peak. Reason before you quote. "Always try to be positive with your thoughts " for the betterment of our dear nation. Thanks.
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by MrFlavvor(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2021
Opak001:
can't blame you for the flatness of your thinking, I bet your CV,still says "single",which the organisation or your business partner think you are worthless and without value and irresponsible at it peak. Reason before you quote. "Always try to be positive with your thoughts " for the betterment of our dear nation. Thanks.
Being married is not a certificate of responsibility. And I'm a successful self-employed person. So as you can see, your notion applies not in my circumstance. If you really believe that quote, I'm sorry for your offspring and for the people you'll indoctrinate with such a stupid idea. How can you base your success on a woman? How can marriage be the yardstick for measuring your responsibility. You need strong knock on your head make you get sense

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by blinking001(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2021
lasisi69:
must everyone marry
End time marriage

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Opak001(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2021
MrFlavvor:
Being married is not a certificate of responsibility. And I'm a successful self-employed person. So as you can see, your notion applies not in my circumstance. If you really believe that quote, I'm sorry for your offspring and for the people you'll indoctrinate with such a stupid idea. How can you base your success on a woman? How can marriage be the yardstick for measuring your responsibility. You need strong knock on your head make you get sense
Your notion is now understood as you measure success with been self employed. To let you have a understanding which is missing in the context of "behind every successful man there is a woman". Every society believe a marriage man, his responsibility for the wellbeing of the family,which define be responsible in the context, and to let you know some in some countries you will not be able to get a contract if you are not married. As you define success with wealth,I bet you travel off the shore this country and see advancement and how the quote, play a vital role in been responsible.
Thank.
And I wish no one should address you as a responsible man,if you ever wish to get married if you are no gay.
Ishi!!!
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by MrFlavvor(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2021
Opak001:
Your notion is now understood as you measure success with been self employed. To let you have a understanding which is missing in the context of "behind every successful man there is a woman". Every society believe a marriage man, his responsibility for the wellbeing of the family,which define be responsible in the context, and to let you know some in some countries you will not be able to get a contract if you are not married. As you define success with wealth,I bet you travel off the shore this country and see advancement and how the quote, play a vital role in been responsible.
Thank.
And I wish no one should address you as a responsible man,if you ever wish to get married if you are no gay.
Ishi!!!
You keep spouting gibberish. Name one advanced country not predominated by Muslims that will require you to be married to get a contract. You equate your maturity and success with being married. So are there no responsible single men? Oga just accept that your mantra is a fallacy. And what does my being gay have to do with not being married? Again, you show your backward thinking. Can't argue with valid points so you question my sexuality. SDE at work smh.
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by MrFlavvor(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2021
lasisi69:
must everyone marry
leave this daft animal... Equating marriage with responsibility and success. Abi na d olden days we dey wey na man wey marry 15 wives get money pass

Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by lasisi69(f): 7:26pm On May 07, 2021
blinking001:

End time marriage
lol... Sabi brah
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Opak001(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2021
MrFlavvor:
You keep spouting gibberish. Name one advanced country not predominated by Muslims that will require you to be married to get a contract. You equate your maturity and success with being married. So are there no responsible single men? Oga just accept that your mantra is a fallacy. And what does my being gay have to do with not being married? Again, you show your backward thinking. Can't argue with valid points so you question my sexuality. SDE at work smh.
best believe what you understood from the quote, it's Friday and I don't have strength.
Weldon. Behind every successful man there is a woman.
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by MrColdsweat: 2:13pm On May 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin grin

Of courseeeeeeeeeeee. Go right ahead and make it my comprehension problem and totally how these comments of yours aren't misogynistic in any way.
Apparently, I'm not the only one that quoted you. Did the Eternal Lace Fabric guy misunderstood you, too? Huh? There's nothing problematic with his statements to you as a women's rights knight?

By the way, fuçk you, rightly as a colossal and EverlastingFagg.ot, and your weeny dick energy that made you base your whole life and importance on how much you can control and shame women. Alfa that isn't bold to alphar with his main account. If I check, you'll likely be one of those running around like headless chickens on the site, looking for a good woman to marry. I pray whatever befitting equivalent befall you for all the women that are raped and murdered and have all dehumanizing sorts done to them in the name of "taming."

smiley smiley cheesy cheesy You have not seen anything, deers. Bring your shaming A-game on. Lilliths and Vashtis dey for you. I know a page dedicated to hypergamic black women. Dating outside of the race, setting up businesses and getting fortunes. Some Asians countries are trying to set up governmental policies to get women and men to marry, because population is declining, for the actual reason that it's the women opting out of marriages and servitude - and not because of your nonsense movement like one -fist guy likes to believe. The world isn't burning yet from women's actions. Una go still cry blooood. The way y'all wail on the daily on Mr. Seūn landmark and the women have all but ignored you all.

And good riddance to you, coldfeet. One less person to conflate and cause confusion.
You're healed from the spirit of madness.

Go in peace!
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by solidmyk(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2021
I think we're having different versions of redpill as the day goes by. I kept seeing men who fails to heal from their anger phase.
Redpill or not, there's always be an existence of humanity so we all have to accept the truth and move on
I believe there's gonna be alot of damaged kid in the next generation and guess what men will be at the loosing side
Re: MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill by Nobody: 8:39am On May 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin grin

Vagina people and Wahala. You are Crazy I swear.....grin grin grin

My Wife And Sisters Hate Each Other Like Hell / I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? / Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58