Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) (29743 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by jizzison(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2021
Freelancerx:
there is a variant with 1080P and G95 and yeah, we need type C on phones like this
Okay, that's good but when you price a phone at 70k & above, a 1080p display should be a MUST on that device, no excuses.
You're spot on your comment concerning USB type C.
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 11:14pm On May 08, 2021
Armstrong34:
I still prefer my Samsung Galaxy S9 with just one camera lens to tecno camon 1000 with 10 camera focus
Na them where did you see phone with 10 camera focus
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 11:19pm On May 08, 2021
Kingpele:
Tecno is a very good brand only those who understand the importance of long lasting battery will understand it
who doesn't like a long lasting battery?
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Freelancerx: 11:44pm On May 08, 2021
jizzison:

Okay, that's good but when you price a phone at 70k & above, a 1080p display should be a MUST on that device, no excuses.
You're spot on your comment concerning USB type C.
yeah that is why they have a range to choose from. I will prefer the higher one because of the huge 256gb
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by iseoluwanimi: 12:44pm On May 09, 2021
Yes but i cannot afford the repair expense, sad sad sad those PH engineers spoiled my S9 for me just in the name of repairing the charging port
jizzison:

Lol.
Samsung is not "JUST ANOTHER ANDROID PHONE" bro, it's the number 1 phone brand in the WORLD.
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by iseoluwanimi: 12:47pm On May 09, 2021
E choke... besides the quad cameras most of these phone brands are producing now has different functions
Mohbola:
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by jizzison(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2021
Freelancerx:
yeah that is why they have a range to choose from. I will prefer the higher one because of the huge 256gb
Alright.
It's okay then.
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by jizzison(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Yes but i cannot afford the repair expense, sad sad sad those PH engineers spoiled my S9 for me just in the name of repairing the charging port
Chai!
That's a pain ooo.
I'm just imagining how much you would have spent just to get it fixed.
I stay in Lagos, they're reliable engineers in stores in Alaba & computer village with parts readily available.
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by iseoluwanimi: 3:23pm On May 09, 2021
Have spent alot though but i like the phone sha

boss you mean samsung phones engineers or just our normal normal again grin grin
Like carlcare setup?
jizzison:

Chai!
That's a pain ooo.
I'm just imagining how much you would have spent just to get it fixed.
I stay in Lagos, they're reliable engineers in stores in Alaba & computer village with parts readily available.
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by jizzison(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Have spent alot though but i like the phone sha

boss you mean samsung phones engineers or just our normal normal again grin grin
Like carlcare setup?
Haa! No be carlcare setup.
But a number of them are quite competent.
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 5:45pm On May 09, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
E choke... besides the quad cameras most of these phone brands are producing now has different functions
Hmm that is true
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Yinksy09(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2021
iseoluwanimi:

Never had issues with Carlcare engineer handling Tecno phones for repair. Always use Carlcare engineers if you should get the tecno device.
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by temzgadgetsh(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2021
(4) Ways to my heart right now

1.Patronize Me

2.Refer A Friend

3.Support My Hustle

4.Ask For My Accøunt Details ��
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by iseoluwanimi: 8:38pm On May 14, 2021
Will they repair other brands phone? besides i don port go TECNO phones recently grin
Yinksy09:

Never had issues with Carlcare engineer handling Tecno phones for repair. Always use Carlcare engineers if you should get the tecno device.
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 10:08pm On May 16, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Will they repair other brands phone? besides i don port go TECNO phones recently grin
I doubt but they'll repair Tecno phones alright
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by tafat: 11:30am On May 17, 2021
the specs on this phone are really amazing, no cap.
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by tafat: 11:31am On May 17, 2021
yes, i have seen some like replacement of iphone screen on the carlcare app too
iseoluwanimi:
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Breastfeed: 7:14am On May 18, 2021
i wonder o
Mohbola:
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by iseoluwanimi: 11:56am On May 18, 2021
Ok thanks
Mohbola:
I doubt but they'll repair Tecno phones alright
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by iseoluwanimi: 11:57am On May 18, 2021
Oh nice 1 grin
tafat:
yes, i have seen some like replacement of iphone screen on the carlcare app too
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 12:55pm On May 23, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Ok thanks
Yeah uwc
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 12:56pm On May 23, 2021
Breastfeed:
i wonder o
na their way
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Yinksy09(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2021
iseoluwanimi:

Yeah
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by iseoluwanimi: 9:03pm On May 23, 2021
Nice one!
Yinksy09:

Yeah
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by AmadorSays: 2:18pm On May 24, 2021
true that, the Camon 17 packs so many amazing features
tafat:
the specs on this phone are really amazing, no cap.
Re: TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by NightFood: 7:51pm On May 24, 2021
the design of this phone is so on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / Android 5.0 Lollipop -- Who Has Used It? / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.