Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments (70678 Views)

God Gave Me Big Yansh & Small Breast - Nigerian Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by skedy1(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2021
We move o

1 Like

Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2021
ouzo1:
Time no dey to waste for babe matter again.

Things too hard, e don reach 3days now I never shit cuz na who chop dey go toilet.

HHahaaha bad boy
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2021
tolufase:
It's because most of you are liabilities instead of being an assets. So, why would a rational being would be persuading a liability?
Lol grin
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Who get time to waste beginning for responsibilities.
grin grin
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41am On May 09, 2021
aghoghochuks:
Why would I be persuasive on top my money wey I won spend.. Rubbish
Haha
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37am On May 09, 2021
Newton85:
But I thought it was "sexual harassment" if a man doesn't back off once a woman says NO!? We're always told a woman's NO should be NO! So, what's the problem again? What exactly do women want?
Confused sets of people
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 5:39am On May 09, 2021
TimmyTen:
Men have lost the energy to flirt… some will just collect number n will never call case closed…lol
Lol U have been doing this alot
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2021
favour32:
Na who nor get quality finish nai dey persuade woman.
Ol ya side, others na Jara.,... woman matter nor be matter...get money, you go even import them if Nigeria own nor get head. Dangote dey go USA go clean play head without persuasion grin
My bro make money o grin grin
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51am On May 09, 2021
AdeolaOmoOba:
Today, men won't even give ladies the opportunity to say the NO! finish. Once they notice a lady's body language. Forget! na for her to park well o. You go just hear: Oh! Sorry for disturbing you o! Have a nice day! Bye bye!
grin grin
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 5:53am On May 09, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
A girl will find u come house, common sweet she no go buy come.

But she will eat the food u get for house , u will still buy her drink of her choice , she will fuccckkk you, use ur bathroom, wear ur boxers and Tshirt, go to the kitchen again collect another round of food just after the fuccckkk, after eating she will fuckkk u again and again and again, even fucccckkk u again one more time , she will now use ur tissue clean her self , wear her clothes, use your comb or hair brush, use your perfume, reach to the door as if she wants to go just like that, you will see her turn kiss ur nipple use her left hand touch your dickkk, and now say to you.... "babe am going plz my TP?" .. and u will still give her both the one she used to come and going.

Now tell me , which kind stress pass this one
Lol you mean sex is overrated? Or is a work for a man while the woman enjoy it
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55am On May 09, 2021
ibiso1986:
I think it is the increasing number of Oloshos we have in our country that's causing it.. Guys no need stress.

Come to think of it, the way Oloshos don dey plenty, In the next 10 Years with this present economy, every young guy will be getting married to potential Oloshos
Haha please stop praying for us like this abeg grin grin
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2021
Jman06:
My own problem is that I am currently struggling with getting attracted to girls! Not that I am gay or something, God forbid! Just discovered that ladies no longer trip me like before! Please, does attraction to the opposite gender decline with time

Like I remember how I used to struggle with my craving for the opposite sex during my late teens and early twenties. But right now, I can't point at any girl that make me go love sick like before. Hope all is still well with me o? I am worried because I may still decide to marry and I wouldn't want to be in a loveless marriage.
Hit the gym, drink water, apply moisturizer, sleep well
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 6:01am On May 09, 2021
AgentGoat:
I have being doing that since my teens. I no get time abeg.

Na so i wan follow one girl reason a couple of weeks ago. She said no i said ok. I move. Na day before yesterday i missed a call from unsaved number. i called back, she said na her other line. Wetin i wan take your another line do. You said you no gree abeg dey go.
Haha grin grin
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 6:09am On May 09, 2021
detectivejones:
From my findings...

The main goal is the chada and not a girl that will be doing shakara while distributing/marketing to besties, exs, pastors and sugar dada behind our backs
What is Chada
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by TimmyTen(m): 6:17am On May 09, 2021
Yes o .. no be lie
Hassanmaye:

Lol U have been doing this alot
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by favour32(m): 6:35am On May 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

My bro make money o grin grin
Yes bro...money sweet.
Na two wives I dey role....I go soon consider the third.
Make I hear say the future is female.
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by detectivejones: 8:38am On May 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:
What is Chada

Money aka Kudi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Jman06(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hit the gym, drink water, apply moisturizer, sleep well
I do all that. I think the problem is psychological. Maybe because of my exposure to medical knowledge, human body and sciences generally, I now see those features in ladies that used to attract me as what they really are: mass of tissues, cells, fats, carbohydrates, proteins and nucleotides arranged by genetics and functioning due to physiological actions of neurons.

1 Like

Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2021
phazotron:

For Yankee na woman dey toast pass self

Na we dey do like mumu dey follow them up an dan
Where is Yankee Lagos?
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2021
Benwallt:
You ppl haven't see anything. Very soon you will be the ones doing the toasting. Like two Sundays ago, I visited a compound sat in the sittingroom. This babe came to the sittingroom probably because of the strange voice(mine). Our eyes met and flashed a lil grin and b4 you know she was everywhere in the sittingroom coming n going, plugging phone, sitting on the floor and all manner of restlessness. The moment the aunty left to bring things I quickly ask for her number which she reeled out with a speed of light. Getting home, I gave her call she formed busy, called the second tym, she cut the call. Sharply I deleted her number and rest. She called like three tyms I didn't pick. I called her and she asked y I stop trying. I told her I don't have time for crap n that she should delete my number as I have deleted hers that she has pissed me off already. Na so I move. No time
grin grin Legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2021
lookingfly:
I de tell you....na she go enjoy the thing pass sef. You go just they thrust until milk show. But she enjoys throughout from when tip enter till the end grin
grin grin
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Sense no go kill you. But once in a while we get trapped by these bone-straight, iphone12, rent-seeking, cream buying, tik-tok vaginal specie.

The mistake you can make is falling in love with them.
I swear fall in love with them you are finished

Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Hassanmaye(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2021
Restoresp:
Because the cost of maintaining Nigerian girls is too high. Nobody wants to be a baby maintainer these days for others to harvest.
Haha true
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Benwallt(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

grin grin Legend
we need not crawl to that specie

2 Likes

Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by WolandPetrov: 8:34am On May 17, 2021
Guys, I think that you need to have more love in your life. And there are no easier ways for you to achieve it then with online dating. Read the geek to geek dating reviews to learn more about dating platforms and I'm sure that you will easily pick something good for yourself.
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by swanpath: 9:35am On May 17, 2021
Hi guys. Great thread. Thank you.
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by swanpath: 9:49am On May 17, 2021
Guys, hello everyone! I don't quite understand what you are talking about, but I can share with you a link to the cool service, you could try these out and you will find good dating tips for men and women! If you have long wanted to start a new relationship or just nice to chat, then be sure to pay attention to this site!
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 17, 2021
femifemi1:
How can you as a guy say you don't have time to persuade a girl, we are talking about a girl you perceived to meet your criteria here and not some random Olosho walking and stalking the street for one time meal

It is in a makeup of a real man to have the feel of conquering something. It's either we have men who are now timid, weak, non confrontational or a man who only believe that only money makes a man.

How would you feel as a man to walk up to a lady and before you say I like you, she is smiling and saying am all yours? Only girls that are secretly positioned to steal your destiny act like that, and this includes the Olosho mamas

In the real animal domineering kingdom male birds dance, show muscles and some even fight to death for the love of the female.

All I read are guys saying that they woo a girl just to fv*k...if that's all that you think about all day long as a gee then something is wrong somewhere. Money can get you a good damn s*x, a good looking cutie, a red lips curvecious anatos, but not a hearty love.

And if you are afraid of heart break as a man, then your journey into the world of manhood has not began.......be a man that conquer.

Someone should please help order "FOLLOW COME SENSE" for this brother on Aliexpress.....

Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by phazotron(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2021
ogwumgbe:
Now women are funny animals. You never know when you are with them - they don’t often know where they are with themselves . It’s no good trying to find out what makes them tick. It just can’t be done. They have more moods than an army of cats with lives, and all you can hope is to spot the mood you’re after when it turns up and step in quick. Hesitate you’re a dead duck, unless you’re one of those guys who like slow approach that might get you somewhere in a week or in a month or even a year.

Woman Wey dey behave like ogbanje.

Very strange beings.
Re: Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is not a multimillion naira contract that a man will keep wasting his time on..

Honestly.. a lot of young boys are growing up with the orientation that money is key to a girls heart or hole.. and even the ladies have proven it to be right..

You suffer toast babe.. yahoo boy or sugar daddy go come collect am..

No love in the city just make money, bang pussy, smoke weed and pray for long life
Where did you get this much sense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Ladies,,,, Get To Know 7 Ways To Drive Your Man Wild! / Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.