Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead (109283 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by bigjackass: 11:17am On May 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Nope I stay in Lagos

But whenever I have something doing around Ofada Mokoloki side... I do lodge in Moses apartment
how much is the Moses apartment
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Bato93: 11:18am On May 06, 2021
This is shocking and difficulty to believe.pastor D was indeed youth pastor whom you will live to listen over and over to his message. A simple man of GOD, he doesn't go around in the convoy of cars and security details. So down to earth like our daddy G.O. GOD know the reason he has called His son home. May God console daddy and Mummy G.O, wife, children, siblings, entire Adeboye family and RCCG family art large.
This is a great loss but our solace is in the Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by johhbekeboh09: 11:19am On May 06, 2021
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-popular-rccg-pastor-dare-adeboye-is-dead/

At the prime of youth
So sad
God console E.A.Adeboye and family
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Ezmans: 11:19am On May 06, 2021
Shetemi12:
May His soul rest in perfect peace �
adeboye carbon copy
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by friendbee: 11:20am On May 06, 2021
Something i dont understand! like pastor Ituah's wife....................... in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 11:20am On May 06, 2021
Hemanwel:
This is indeed a trying time for the family of Pastor Adeboye.

I pray God grants Pastor Adeboye, his wife, and every member of the family, the strength to bear the shocking news of his demise. May God comfort the family!

Amen! This is so sad.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by gudugudumeje: 11:21am On May 06, 2021
Ds bad. Too sad. May God comfort the family and RCCG community and the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by rita25(f): 11:22am On May 06, 2021
may GOD console baba Adeboye
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Rushna27(f): 11:24am On May 06, 2021
RIP MOG
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by bexcellence: 11:24am On May 06, 2021
IT IS NOT TRUE
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by saintmm(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2021
My condolences to baba Adeboye and his family, the entire Redeemed Christian Church of God and to his immediate family.
May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss and may the departed one find rest in the Lord.

Let's live our lives in expectations and preparation of this reality. Only Jesus can save, there is no other.

I rise

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Okortor: 11:26am On May 06, 2021
Rest in peace pastor..so sad.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Nezzjnr: 11:27am On May 06, 2021
bigjackass:
how much is the Moses apartment
They have different prices

One for 5k per night

One for 6k-8k per night

But you'll really enjoy it.... Very comfortable
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by chimeremodlyn: 11:28am On May 06, 2021
May his soul find peace with God n May God give d family d fortitude to bear d loss
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by NMotorwerks: 11:30am On May 06, 2021
May The Almighty God console this family and grant the repose of the soul of the departed.

To God be the Glory, Honor and Adoration.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by houseontherock: 11:33am On May 06, 2021
Jesus! This is really painful and scary, shows how much Nigerian health sector has deteriorated! God help us o, because I don't have anyone but God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2021
KnownUnknown:

RIP?
He’s gone to the Kingdom of God to be an eternal serf. Isn’t that the goal of his silly religion.

Okay... That's his personal choice. Not your headache.

Now, if I may, what is the goal of your "not so silly" religion??!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Agugbadin: 11:41am On May 06, 2021
Hemanwel:
This is indeed a trying time for the family of Pastor Adeboye.

I pray God grants Pastor Adeboye, his wife, and every member of the family, the strength to bear the shocking news of his demise. May God comfort the family!
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by zoghys: 11:43am On May 06, 2021
So sad, R.I.P
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 11:45am On May 06, 2021
houseontherock:
Jesus! This is really painful and scary, shows how much Nigerian health sector has deteriorated! God help us o, because I don't have anyone but God.
Hotr dey blame health sector cheesy

Dem tell you say dem dey lack anything medical for their side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by BDXTRA: 11:45am On May 06, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Is that his pishure. Looks very much like Daddy. I thought that rude one was the first son

Anyway, that's the price to pay as a Freemason/Illuminatist - loosing yr first son

You are right about your first sentence; infact you took the words outta my mouth.

But your second sentence, how you take know say Daddy G.O. na freemasonist? You be part of their member ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by youngmoney4me(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2021
R.I.P cry
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by 009rastaman(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2021
May God grant his servant's family the strength to bear the loss. Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Micmuzac: 11:58am On May 06, 2021
what a sad incident for the rccg family especially his parents and family,RIP pastor ,may God console your family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Prophet777: 12:07pm On May 06, 2021
My condolence goes to Pas. Adeboye's family...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 06, 2021
Me I don't know what to say, it is not easy to lose ones child let alone ones brother,husband and father, but what can we do, this is a regular phenomenon, if only we look around, we are all going to face Baba God someday , and the only thing we are taking along is probably the memory of the life we have lived. I console with Pastor Adeboye, I know he know our God is an unquestionable God, yet a God who loves us Unconditionally. May the Good Lord open the Gates of Paradise to him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Nehyooh(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2021
Rest In Perfect Peace !
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2021
This is not what parents want. RIP
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead by igbowoman: 12:11pm On May 06, 2021
Condolences to the family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.