Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) (36015 Views)

Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 12:01pm On May 06, 2021
Sing ur own na, awon Grammy nominee
IYANGBALI:
Their voices no even sweet, boat the father and the daughter just dey sound like toad
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by abobote: 12:02pm On May 06, 2021
[code][/code]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Pussy ass god of men everywhere
This yahoo ambassador, I have told you to reduce this your smoking

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Rickbronz(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by abobote: 12:05pm On May 06, 2021
nwajesus12:
In Sheyi Shay's voice, Sorry, it's a no for me cheesy
That girl no get joy, though this is a yes for me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2021
ArewaWife:

So which church do you attend?
HE IS FASTING
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by cocolacec(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2021
emmanuel596:
One of the men of God I respect in this country..I don reason this girl for law school for bwari but she dey always dey with thight security one day she go agree to marry me sha make I dey follow dey chop church money

You can start your own church to chop peopkes money.Just be charismatic and give false hope.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by lexy2014: 12:12pm On May 06, 2021
Ceenachi:
Dis gal resemble my future wife grin

Make I go find her marry,she go be virgin
Am very sure of it

What of ur past& present wives? Will this ur future wife agree to be a 3rd wife?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by zimmaking(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
One of the General's I so much respect in the Lords house. Scandal free like Kumuyi
After kumuyi,na Pastor Enechie I respect pass.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by PrisonEscapee(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Their voices no even sweet, boat the father and the daughter just dey sound like toad

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by JackStephans(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2021
Gloriagee:
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2021
Happy 40th anniversary living faith church..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by emmanuel596(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2021
cocolacec:

You can start your own church to chop peopkes money.Just be charismatic and give false hope.
I'll never be the reason why people live miserable lives while I eat and get fat from their sweat...may God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by JackStephans(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
You couldn't even make a complete sentence without typo error, not to talk of composing a song.. Enbittered Moral deficient brat..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2021
Beautiful song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Ceenachi: 12:26pm On May 06, 2021
lexy2014:

What of ur past& present wives? Will this ur future wife agree to be a 3rd wife?

Gerara here grin
Amebo grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by anyakarl(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2021
JackStephans:

Did you make the one sentence without typo? And sorry it is EMBITTERED.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2021
ikorodureporta:
I no know when I go stop to hate all these mog... I always see them as manipulators
As if they care, if you ever exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Juicer117: 12:34pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Pussy ass god of men everywhere

Ogbeni nor reason am
One Baddo or baddest just dey one side dey off her kpekus steadily....
That is why me nor dey kill myself untop woman matter....because no matter how woman fine or decent reach....one sharp bad guy just dey way dey fuckkk her steadily....infact the bad guy don even tire
exactly all girls are the same
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 06, 2021
wink2015:
I watched the BLASTING THIS PASTOR ENECHE GAVE TO DADDY FREEZE during the freeze faceoff with Bishop Oyedepo.

Pastor Eneche finished FREEZE.

Pastor Eneche called Freeze all sorts of name such as WIFELESS etc

THE PASTOR GET BAD MOUTH SHA !
There is nothing like bad mouth in what he said about freeze. It was a perfect and spotless description of his person.
And for your information freeze is still wifeless, has no wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2021
ikorodureporta:
I no know when I go stop to hate all these mog... I always see them as manipulators

You no hate them reach me but today I dey thank God for their lives. I no believe even miracles.. I jus reason say na arrangede but I be a beneficiary today.

Jus try watch the 7pm live ministry for YouTube today.

Na invitation to church change my life forever

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2021
That keyboardist was just playing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by cocolacec(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2021
emmanuel596:

I'll never be the reason why people live miserable lives while I eat and get fat from their sweat...may God forbid

You can start your own church to set a good precedent,be different and set a new legacy for the Nigerian church.Churches in Europe give out food and money to the poor.You can do that as well.

Nigerians are not religious they only practise religious cultism.Muslims and christians are guilty of this in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
. Why u and ur father no sing ur own ogede. Wasted sperm of a man.mumu commot here.I know heaven is very far from u. Keep insulting men of God. Quote me and die miseably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by emmanuel596(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2021
cocolacec:

You can start your own church to set a good precedent,be different and set a new legacy for the Nigerian church.Churches in Europe give out food and money to the poor.You can do that as well.

Nigerians are not religious they only practise religious cultism.Muslims and christians are guilty of this in Nigeria.

Appreciate....I don't have to own a church before I can help people
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2021
xpressionx:

Madness has overtaken you and your family is just looking and doing nothing.
. U dey mind DAT mumu slawormiir. He always attack anything christianity and men of God. That guy must be a wizard. Edo people are the headquarters of witches and wizards. That guy is very far from heaven. Useless son of a bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by prospaj: 1:15pm On May 06, 2021
She's beautiful nd well dressed nd her voice is superb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 06, 2021
Ceenachi:
Dis gal resemble my future wife grin

Make I go find her marry,she go be virgin
Am very sure of it

Ewu!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 06, 2021
Dailymice:
If youre not sentimental and you have brain, you should know this man is a genuine man of God

Transparently so.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by detectivejones: 1:34pm On May 06, 2021
From my findings....

This man's voice ehn. ..
The day I mistakenly listened to one of his songs my eardrum hear am. I just wonder how his fans sorry followers listen to his songs for hours without their ears bleeding
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by IYANGBALI: 1:36pm On May 06, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Why u and ur father no sing ur own ogede. Wasted sperm of a man.mumu commot here.I know heaven is very far from u. Keep insulting men of God. Quote me and die miseably
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by IYANGBALI: 1:36pm On May 06, 2021
Gloriagee:
gloria Omo iya elepo
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Komu1048(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Na one sharp guy out there go dey codedly fucck this girl o.

I give up on NL guys, a pastor and his daughter gave a soul touching song. Instead of your souls to be lifted and kpekus, fuxk n her imaginary boyfriend una Dey talk.

And later una go dey accuse ladies say they bring nothing 2d table except their kpekus. I just tire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr . Murdock On COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Profile Of Saint Dikeji Daniel Miyerijesu: Jesus Holiness & Bishop Whole World / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.