Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess (13235 Views)

Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Karac: 5:00pm On May 20, 2021
My own goddess abeg do and locate me ooo... Hmmm
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by danny56: 6:47pm On May 20, 2021
Everything she said she would give u was origally urs. And yes i believed d story because all these things do happen even worse. You're already trappd by her by having sex with her. Seek the help of GOD to get out fast.

1 Like

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Issues2(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2021
Story for d god's nothing good ever comes out f[/color][color=#990000][/color]rom d devil dis ur fairy tale no be here [color=#550000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by detectivejones: 12:09pm On May 21, 2021
No be only goddess see as small girl want take rope you mtcheww
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
If what you said is actually true and not fabricated, then e don be for you be dat oo
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
ModestGal:

Lol, na no name she saved his number with na.
She be Goddess of wealth and yet she haff not blow, lol. The way some people deceive themselves ehn
Goddess of wealth ko, Goddess of love ni
This is the work of toomuch Nolywood movies, I also noticed that beliefs in superstitious fairy tales is still highly rampant among South Easterners

True! i was gisting with an aro chukwu lady in port harcourt and men the kind of stuff she told me was wild! Especialy their do's and dont! ..
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2022
deekseen:
Resist the devil and he will flee...

The Almighty God that hates sexual immorality will not endorse it just because He wants to bless you.

These people just want to destroy you... FLEE!

So he hates it but created it. What was he thinking??

I wonder who is more confused between you and your almighty god.
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by deekseen(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
AdeOri99:

So he hates it but created it. What was he thinking??

I wonder who is more confused between you and your almighty god.

I don't have time for schoolboys like you. When you want to justify your immorality you deny God.

I hope you learn fast as you're growing up so you don't spend 40 years on a journey of 40 days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of Ghanaian Curvy Model Kelly Shared Online ( 5 Photos ) / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / Help, I'm In Love With My Cousin's Wife's Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.