Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students (27093 Views)

Buderi Isiya: Kaduna’s Most Wanted Bandit Holding Afaka Students To Ransom / Insecurity: Obasanjo, Gumi, Apportion Blames, Proffer Solutions / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by Organs(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Keep listening journalist hangout grin
ImAgine. Journalists hangout....

Nairaland eh... and your on my mention.

No e your fault

Na the Yoruba in you reflecting

Yes, Journalist hangout. Can you match Reuben Abati or Otitoju in clear concise and "truthful" analysis? Again, Learn, learn and learn. You are full of poo, seriously. Its folks like you that are making things worse. Cos all you talk about is a non existent conspiracy theory cos that is how your character is. Now, I and you cannot come together and sack this useless govt, why? cos your reasoning is wack, so if you start a protest that Buhari must go, I and lots of sane people will not follow you, that is why politicians keep riding us. Cos we cannot be united or agree on same goals.

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by Asgard73: 2:27pm On May 06, 2021
Organs:

Yes, Journalist hangout. Can you match Reuben Abati or Otitoju in clear concise and "truthful" analysis? Again, Learn, learn and learn. You are full of poo, seriously. Its folks like you that are making things worse. Cos all you talk about is a non existent conspiracy theory cos that is how your character is. Now, I and you cannot come together and sack this useless govt, why? cos your reasoning is wack, so if you start a protest that Buhari must go, I and lots of sane people will not follow you, that is why politicians keep riding us. Cos we cannot be united or agree on same goals.

Okay Yoruba man.. keep learning.
Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by gotnel: 2:31pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:
If you say Apc is evil... this Yoruba people will come for your head ..

Now you see Apc ... Buhari and osibanjo know this humans .. names .. parents .. location .. families ... yet they still dash em millions in the name of ransom while Nigerians are daily suffering
Why can’t the apc government persuade their boys to drop this evil kidnapping and restore peace to the country

I said that this government is in transactions with this bandits ... one Yoruba boy said am talking nonsense

For every bandit camp and bandit ... there’s an Apc politician making returns to Buhari osibanjo government

More like they government set up this bandits they imported in 2014 to earn revenue for them through backdoor. Pictures are clear now

Imagine Apc government involving father of a fierce bandits to beg another bandits who gave conditions to release a harden bandits before negotiations will sail

Apc is evil
Buhari and Osinbajo are devils ... punishing Nigerians
While their Yoruba people cheers and celebrate osibanjo ...

Yoruba sef.

Remind when Tinubu asked ... where are the cows

Nigerian should wake... evil looms everywhere
Ranting of a childish mind.

In as much as possible that it is wrong to negotiate with bandits, those that have their love ones with the satanic bandits will do anything to help them get out.

I pray for you to not experience what the family of the abducted children pass through.
It is easier to criticize when you are just an observer.

God help us

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by gotnel: 2:45pm On May 06, 2021
Minjim:
We gave them 15m and also released a criminal to them.

For how long are we going to continue on this lane?

That 15m is cash that's not easy to move around. What's the duty of the DSS ?

The DSS are political dogs just useful for political hunting.
When real intelligence gathering is the business, don't engage our political Dogs called dss.
Dss are busy issuing statements on who wants to destabilize the country .
Threaten brimstone and fire.
Presidential spokesman talking rubbish about politicians, who are interested in overthrowing the clueless government
Original criminals who are already destroying the country are enjoying a great boost to their business.

What a government?
God help us
Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by AdemolaA2: 3:13pm On May 06, 2021
christistruth01:

Let us Just Thank Jesus Christ that there are still men in this nation at this critical time that can do Baba Buhari's job for him while he is still sleeping

"Emperor Nero Fiddled while Rome burnt"

Roman Proverb

True talk !!!

1 Like

Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by Myself2(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2021
lordlugards:
Buhari the General.
It's not a coincidence that he adopted the name of the main General himself.

Is there a main General called Buhari ? Hope you are not referring to the useless evil ethnic bigot as real general ?
Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by Empiree: 4:30pm On May 06, 2021
post=101433926:
Seen!
No be today........
E don tey......
Btw, Where is Atiku in all these
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by 1Dray(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2021
post=101433926:
Seen!
No be today........
E don tey......

Is atiku now your darling daddy?
Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by lordlugards: 5:57pm On May 06, 2021
Myself2:

Is there a main General called Buhari ? Hope you are not referring to the useless evil ethnic bigot as real general ?
grin grin grin
Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by VictorUSA(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2021
Since i was born, nigerian politicians are the worst sets of things i ever knew.
Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by TFB1: 6:16pm On May 06, 2021
Hahahahahahahahah
Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by SugarSpill(m): 1:43am On May 07, 2021
post=101433926:
Seen!
No be today........
E don tey......

Bros go and sit down. This is childish. Let's be serious for once please.
Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by kamali5: 6:59am On May 07, 2021
We have 1 Spectranet router and 5 different HP laptops for sales
HP 250
HP probook 440 g2
HP probook 6470b

Contact me on 07082014770, 07062284261

Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by Imagynation: 7:51am On May 07, 2021
post=101433926:
Seen!
No be today........
E don tey......

The more reason you loyalists should encourage your darling daddy to show action by wiping out these bandits and gunmens including their sponsors.Gumi needs to be arrested for fronting for terrorist.

Imagine names are being mentioned and still they are thriving.One collected 15million ransome and was not bursted.Same still have the gut to renege .What is your darling daddy up to in terms of security
Re: How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students by Cromagnon: 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

So taking your analogy to its logical conclusion....Obasanjo, the godfather of PDP was also involved in the creation of banditry

Also, banditry is the result of decades of poverty and bad leadership...not PDP and APC things. The same thing happened in the South South and South East too. Same thing in SW.

Anyway, both parties are the same. Nigerians are not ready to sweep them out for a better alternative.
what better alternative?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout / Herdsmen Deserve More From Government - FG / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.