Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) (50878 Views)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / My Friend Is Still Asked To Verify His NIN Even After Getting A Virtual ID Card / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by fergie001: 12:56pm On May 06, 2021
President @MBuhari receives his NIN Identity Card from Minister of @FMoCDENigeria, @DrIsaPantami during the Launch of the National Policy for the Promotion of Indigenous Content in the Nigerian Telecommunications Sector & Revised National Identity Policy for Sim Card Registration

Presidency Nigeria

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by triple996(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2021
Naso grin.
Those that wish you death will continue to die miserable.i love the way buhari is ignoring esn.he is simply giving them enough time to burn down their backyards.
Meanwhile anambra is in flames grin.
Them don burn another station wooo, com kill their fellow Igbo brother join.(2 police men)

36 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by shiki(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2021
I hope he know what he's holding in his hands sha

All BOKO HARAM leaders in one picture

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by mcmbonu: 12:58pm On May 06, 2021
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Babatundeh26: 12:58pm On May 06, 2021
Mad people. So it's amidst this scandal that Pantami remembered he's yet to give the president his NIN. Pantami is just telling Nigerians that there's nothing we can do, he has the president's support.

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Proarc: 12:58pm On May 06, 2021
Terrorist

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
A better Nigeria is all we want.
A better Nigeria is what we shall get.
God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:
Notice to Fraudsters and Criminals : According to Law, YOU MUST LINK YOUR SIM WITH YOUR NIN.
And save millions of Nigerians (starting from your family
members and friends (God forbid) from being scammed or kidnapped.

Odewaleadesoye:
More respect boss.
Thanks Mr Odewale.
God bless you.

thatigboman:
thanks. Reply u on a different post before this.
Me, i do not have anything against u.
Lol cheesy, we know now.
Only criminals, fraudsters and terrorists have something against dem MANNA.
And lately, maybe some Atheists also, that do not believe God exists!
Na all of dem sabi jare.
Cruise Master!
Cc Lasisi69 cheesy

Want to know more about the importance of NIN in our nation?
Scroll down below to dem MANNA's comment......
God bless Nigeria.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
Still waiting for mine since June 2014.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
sad
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
Vege grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by flexlatifa: 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
Jibrin just received his NIN card not BUHARI
IMPOSTER

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by highmey(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by chiboy7(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
useless government

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
buhari you disappionted me

pls i need an advice i am confuse on either buying a okada(new) right now and hand it out to drivers for delivery, or i should save more, after six month and get a taxi. pls i need enlightment
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by fitinwell: 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
Nigeria don suffer...

These are the real Covid-19 Virus affecting Nigeria...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Generalkaycee(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
Two terrorists

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
Two terrorists

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
Nothing bothers this guy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2021
Commander in chief of bandits and terrorist

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
I am certain I did mine before him, and for almost 9yrs, na paper I dey carry up and down

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by macb(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
Country
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by adelekeolu(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
EYES OF A TERRIOR

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
“It is criminal and fraudulent to pre-register a SIM card in Nigeria and it is an offence punishable under the law.

“Though the Federal Government recently lifted the ban on sale of new SIM cards, it should be noted that proper registration of SIM cards and linking them to National Identity Number (NIN) before activation has now become a prerequisite
In the sane countries we want our country to be like, this is one of the ways they got to that great height.
USA couldn't have been a great country today without what they call their social security number, which each and every citizen must have.
If you commit any fraud or crime, or scam anyone, all your life is connected in one place.
Only in Nigeria that a man will commit a crime in Ibadan and run to Sokoto, and that will be the end of the case for years.....prolly forever!

More on NIN that Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians should know.....

Nigerians home and abroad , kindly take note!

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
They can only see information they are authorised to see.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
That is the convenience provided by your NIN.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.
We will surely get there someday soon.

God bless Nigeria.

Topmaike007:
sense won't kill you wink
Na God o Chief Topmaike.
D anointing wey all of us @[/b] carry ehn,
even d devil sef see am, dey bow from afar! cheesy
God punish devil!

aribisala0:

Saner climes?
Name ONE just one such saner clime where that is happening today?
You folk just mouth off as if you are in a village square
But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
That will be better for you rather than to develop migraine for nothing.
Please kindly take to this advice from the elders for your own good.
[b]Nigeria will be great again whether you and your ilks like it or not.

Peace out!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
sad
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
Buhari and his co terrorist, Nepotistic president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
What is this?
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Apexbb: 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
Keep it up baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
Did they not say its willbe digital ni
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by beloved961(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
Where Osinbajo dey? Terrorist presidency don eventually side line that short man undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.