Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) (50890 Views)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / My Friend Is Still Asked To Verify His NIN Even After Getting A Virtual ID Card / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
A better Nigeria is all we want

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
Boko haram family

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by engrjosefz(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
H
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by pacino26(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
Thought they said nothing will be printed aside the slip? So we now have a NIN card and money set out for the NIMC self portal will be........
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.
Those that wish you death will continue to die miserable.i love the way buhari is ignoring esn.he is simply giving them enough time to burn down their backyards
grin
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by iKingsley(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
The worst administration in the history of Federal Republic of Nigeria so far!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by blizzers(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
Laminated card for a whole president?
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2021
now read back everything you wrote and see if there's any bit of sense in it
triple996:
Naso grin.
Those that wish you death will continue to die miserable.i love the way buhari is ignoring esn.he is simply giving them enough time to burn down their backyards

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by souldeep(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2021
Why is he given 2 cards as shown in the pics,
Or is 1 for the Burahi From Nigeria and the other for the Buhari from Sudan?
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2021
Launch of the National Policy for the Promotion of Indigenous Content in the Nigerian Telecommunications Sector.

The only sensible thing on the thread
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by mirrakk(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Still waiting for mine since June 2014.

Guy me and you dey the same moto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2021
This man just Dey use us catch cruise.. Our own Na to rant continuously.. Baba Oshi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2021
grin grin what a useless kwantry like this... How on earth that the whole leader is still receiving his own... MAD PEOPLE!
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Ifeanyi4real(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2021
So d president of nation does not have identity
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by bpalace(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2021
post=101433403:
A better Nigeria is all we want.
A better Nigeria is what we shall get.
God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:
Notice to Fraudsters and Criminals : According to Law, YOU MUST LINK YOUR SIM WITH YOUR NIN.
And save millions of Nigeria (starting from your family
members and friends (God forbid) from being scammedaor kidnapped.

Thanks Mr Odewale.
God bless you.

Lol cheesy, we know now.
Only criminals, fraudsters and terrorists have something against dem MANNA.
And lately, maybe some Atheists also, that do not believe God exists!
Na all of dem sabi jare.
Cruise Master!
Cc Lasisi69 cheesy
Make evil no meet u with peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by erhabor11(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2021
Continue!!!!!!

Osanuoba, Chineke, Oluwa
is Watching!!!!!

Since 2014, my own never show
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.
Those that wish you death will continue to die miserable.i love the way buhari is ignoring esn.he is simply giving them enough time to burn down their backyards.
Meanwhile anambra is in flames grin.
Them don burn another station wooo, com kill their fellow Igbo brother join.(2 police men)

Are you too young to grow up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by sammirano: 1:02pm On May 06, 2021
they should just kill all these bastards. So with all the taks, this bastard pata is still there and kemi adeosun was removed for unverified nysc shi*t. bastards abokis

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by triple996(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2021
seyz91:
now read back everything you wrote and see if there's any bit of sense in it
Why the tin come dey vex you now.grin
I call your name, abi u b ESN?
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by blowjob: 1:03pm On May 06, 2021
GROUP OF INCOMPETENCE undecided

SEE DAT TERRORIST PATAMI undecided

ANOTHER ELEPHANT PROJECT,TO LOOT undecided

NEPOTISM IN DISPLAY undecided

MISCREANTS AND THIEVES undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.
Those that wish you death will continue to die miserable.i love the way buhari is ignoring esn.he is simply giving them enough time to burn down their backyards.
Them don burn another station wooo, com kill their fellow Igbo brother join.(2 police men)

Usu
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by NaijaSumi: 1:03pm On May 06, 2021
How did NIGERIANS get here... What kind of mistake is this nonsense from a President who ought to have been impeached. Should this be an achievement or what?

In the midst of killings, this man showing this nonsense to the world.

We need to fight to get back all we have lost to these devil's in governance. May GOD strike them all with sudden death IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by simhosting: 1:03pm On May 06, 2021
Way my own
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.

Eleyi ti ya werey

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by gulfer: 1:04pm On May 06, 2021
This is nice, and the herdsmen from Niger have also arrived to collect their NIN cards undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by samstels: 1:04pm On May 06, 2021
triple996:
Naso grin.

At least, five soldiers were reportedly killed by Boko Haram insurgents on Tuesday in Ajiri community, Mafa Local Government Area of Borno State.

The incident happened after the visit of the acting governor of the state, Usman Kadafur.

A reliable military source disclosed that the latest onslaught by the terrorist group was a follow-up attack to Monday’s murder of six civilians and one security personnel in the community.

According to another source, 15 civilian JTF and 10 civilians were also killed in the fresh attack that took place in the morning.

“The insurgents seriously engaged the Nigerian military in a gun battle that lasted for several hours before finally dislodging the Special Forces at Ajiri.

“Some of the Special Forces personnel were seen scampering for safety as most of them made their way to Mafa for safety,” Abduljamil Adamu, a CJTF personnel, disclosed.

The insurgents were also said to have carted away five vehicles; three from vigilantes, one gun truck from the Nigerian military and one from CJTF.

Available information from Adamu indicated that many civilians ran into the bushes for safety, while others ran to Mafa town.

The acting governor of the state, Usman Kadafur, while condoling with the families of the deceased ordered the immediate reconstruction of destroyed houses.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Okon Edet, said he would not be able to comment on the matter since the military was in charge of the operation in the North-East.

However, the army could not be reached on Wednesday as its spokesman, Brig. Gen. Mohammed Yerima, did not respond to requests for comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2021
Imagine the nonsense APC is doing
So number one citizen of Nigeria just
Got his NIN

Backward old men
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 1:04pm On May 06, 2021
post=101433403:
A better Nigeria is all we want.
A better Nigeria is what we shall get.
God bless Nigeria.

Addendum:
Notice to Fraudsters and Criminals : According to Law, YOU MUST LINK YOUR SIM WITH YOUR NIN.
And save millions of Nigeria (starting from your family
members and friends (God forbid) from being scammedaor kidnapped.

Thanks Mr Odewale.
God bless you.

Lol cheesy, we know now.
Only criminals, fraudsters and terrorists have something against dem MANNA.
And lately, maybe some Atheists also, that do not believe God exists!
Na all of dem sabi jare.
Cruise Master!
Cc Lasisi69 cheesy

Want to know more about the importance of NIN in our nation?
Scroll down below to dem MANNA comment......
God bless Nigeria.
Boss Dem manna, at your mention, I am here !!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by Dreyton36: 1:05pm On May 06, 2021
Chai
Naija major problems in one picture
Lai mohammed is missing tho

Who fit help me kidnap am make I bless am with 5m instant

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by elizabeth24: 1:06pm On May 06, 2021
hungry people.....
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2021
mirrakk:

Guy me and you dey the same moto
E weak me well well.
Ordinary to produce plastic ID cards, Nigerian Government can't do..
Re: Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) by SirLakes: 1:06pm On May 06, 2021
Presented to him by a .......... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) / Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.