Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? (37006 Views)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Openyamind111(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2021
Ending up with a wrong partner is the most scary part of marriage..

8 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2021
FINANCE
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 06, 2021
Who is talking about marriage now?

Do I even have anything to benefit from that shit?

Oh! May be I will think about that when am less busy.... For now! Let me kontinue picking ma beans grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Next time, quote me intellectually and with sense

If you are really that curious, ask questions like a sane person, or you will be ignored.

Oya, no vex.

Let me wear my "intellectual" cap ...

Why don't you see yourself marrying him?

And FYI, a lot of girls date guys 'cos of their sweet dicks, irrespective of their financial status or looks. grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's the broke one. I'm the one who feeds him, and I'm getting tired. He's just fine and has chest for nothing. He is even flashing me now sef. You can imagine the broke fool. Mscheww.

no one is flashing u uya stop making it up.
u might not even have a bf

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by worldclass68(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2021
Lol...u wan make person get heart attack undecided undecided
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2021
Her Church
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by MinahTee(f): 8:43pm On May 06, 2021
Afraid of what comes after marriage,
Some people I knew before their wedding who were fat don have long neck.
I dey fear ooo
I no know wet in I go meet for there���������

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Onyeigbo10000: 8:43pm On May 06, 2021
She doesn't like sex and never enjoy it... My libido is higher than her own.

6 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Ayo2004: 8:44pm On May 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Tarr. I got married inside one room apartment with our kitchen located outside the house. ..no cars, na box tv we dey use, no single chair...visitors mist sit on our bed. Today, we're blessed with good things of life. Our kids attend one of the best schools in the country. We built our house in a choice location in lagos and have travelled the world.

Don't despise your little beginning. You didn't create yourself God did. Suffice it to say I've dined with world leaders, including Barak Obama right inside the Daughters of American Revolution (DAR) Constitution Hall near the white House in Washington DC in invitation by an organisation in recognition of my businesses activities in Nigeria. What more can I say?

Drop any girl who's saying you must get married in a 2-bed apartment or organise a talk of the town wedding when you don't have the power or resources to do so. She won't make a good wife. We are blessed with 3 wonderful children...one girl and 2 boys.
Oga, everybody no be u
Most poor people who marry end up poorer and their children grow up to suffer
Make una no dey promote marriage talk for here
You are one of the lucky ones and I wish u good luck but the truth is that most marriages in Nigeria and the world are not working,they are just deceiving themselves because of kids,selfish desires and maybe societal rules
The constant nagging,quarrels,family palaba,financial slavery,excessive fatigue and finally early death that many married men go through no be small thing o
For a Nigerian man,it's even worse ×100 if u are poor,the economy keeps on getting worse and u keep getting to a new level of poverty everyday
Let everybody be okay before they talk of marriage

Right now,if my worst enemy says he does want to get married,I won't wish marriage for him

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UnusualDammy01(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2021
1. I never get money yet
2. She's (21yrs) a muslim and I'm a christian (24yrs).....so I guess time still dey gan to hustle for the kpa, besides I don't know if her parents will later consent yet, even my parents sef bcoz my papa na pastor....aside that I love the babe smiley

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Doyou2019: 8:44pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am still having sinister thoughts about him.

He doesn't have enough money as I want. I think I will dump him soon. I just met one Alhaji who has promised to take care of me and I have seen that he can give me what I want which is money. He's even an American citizen. I can't put up with any broke dude. Gosh. They stink. Dry pockets. Urggh.

My birthday is soon approaching and the fool can't afford my birthday bills. He's such a disgrace. He can't even afford my bone straight hair. Is that one a man? I'm so done.

Baiting unsuspecting Nlanders. grin

6 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by mrdharkchild(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2021
SpecialNwa:
Husband no gree come oo..
I'm available pls DM me ���
I'm God fearing lady
From Enugu state
Base in kano...
Self employed
Thank you
Drop dp, make I check something
*licks lip*
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Skyfornia(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2021
Ain't dating...still searching

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's the broke one. I'm the one who feeds him, and I'm getting tired. He's just fine and has chest for nothing. He is even flashing me now sef. You can imagine the broke fool. Mscheww.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by dammyklein(f): 8:45pm On May 06, 2021
Your problem (weed, s*x, alcohol ) don choke your life for 1 side. Why she no go report you when I wan use your life turn her to a widow by force.
If u dont have money to buy better sense at least collect d common one na.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....a real niggarrr ain't doing dating not to talk of marriage......marriage is full of shit...
Most people are scared of the Problem and wahalar that comes with marriage....the shit scares the hell out of them

Marriage na scam i swear.....
a real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
a real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into

4 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Olatunji1929: 8:46pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....a real niggarrr ain't doing dating not to talk of marriage......marriage is full of shit...
Most people are scared of the Problem and wahalar that comes with marriage....the shit scares the hell out of them

a real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
a real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into
igbolabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2021
She has too much pride,always wants someone to worship her,me I no get time to worship woman.she never apologises when she is wrong and she is so insulting,she doesn't have home training because she did not grow up with her parents. So full of herself.she wants me to a a simp but as an Edo boy my head is too strong and she no fit bend me the way she want.so I dnt think we are compatible only if she agree to be submissive as a woman and stop trying to bend and turn me to a simp

22 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:46pm On May 06, 2021
musicproducer:

no one is flashing u uya stop making it up.
u might not even have a bf

Hmmm. I can't force you to believe. Your choice.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Lucas10(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
Na Buhari and Desmond Elliott cause am.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by ObiOkpor(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Hhahaha.. I leave you with your wahala abeg grin
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:48pm On May 06, 2021
Skyfornia:
Ain't dating...still searching

I'm here for you, sky baby. I hope you have money?
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

A nggarrr that cannot handle challenges, that one na niggarrr?...na confirm simp. Marry, manage your wife and children then you be the real guy.

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by dudusky007(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2021
No money and really sad to me

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by jaxxy(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2021
Dreyton36:
Having your own family and seeing your kids grow is amazing and boosts your hustling spirit

So what's stopping you from tying the knot with her ?
Let's hear from y'all

P.s I'm married with 4 beautiful kids
2boys and 2girls

She likes money too much . undecided
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Skyfornia(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm here for you, sky baby. I hope you have money?

Lols...I have small. Don't know if that will be enough
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by MinahTee(f): 8:50pm On May 06, 2021
CalebLebsco56:
FINANCE
OWO
KUDI
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by LikeAking: 8:50pm On May 06, 2021
Dreyton36:
Having your own family and seeing your kids grow is amazing and boosts your hustling spirit

So what's stopping you from tying the knot with her ?
Let's hear from y'all

P.s I'm married with 4 beautiful kids
2boys and 2girls

pix
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmm. I can't force you to believe. Your choice.

yup
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by pagorino(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2021
Na Desmond Elliot cause am o
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by ecomalchemist(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2021
Money no dey Lagos

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:51pm On May 06, 2021
musicproducer:

yup

I hate you! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.