Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? (37007 Views)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 06, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
She has too much pride,always wants someone to worship her,me I no get time to worship woman.she never apologises when she is wrong and she is so insulting,she doesn't have home training because she did not grow up with her parents. So full of herself.she wants me to a a simp but as an Edo boy my head is too strong and she no fit bend me the way she want.so I dnt think we are compatible only if she agree to be submissive as a woman and stop trying to bend and turn me to a simp
Just keep her as a Bleep mate till it's time to dump her to the streets. You can't domesticate a wild animal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 06, 2021
Dreyton36:
Having your own family and seeing your kids grow is amazing and boosts your hustling spirit

So what's stopping you from tying the knot with her ?
Let's hear from y'all

P.s I'm married with 4 beautiful kids
2boys and 2girls
her pussy so wide.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Chinnems(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2021
Just money o
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Olatunji1929: 8:54pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am still having sinister thoughts about him.

He doesn't have enough money as I want. I think I will dump him soon. I just met one Alhaji who has promised to take care of me and I have seen that he can give me what I want which is money. He's even an American citizen. I can't put up with any broke dude. Gosh. They stink. Dry pockets. Urggh.

My birthday is soon approaching and the fool can't afford my birthday bills. He's such a disgrace. He can't even afford my bone straight hair. Is that one a man? I'm so done.
continue lying to yourself you better hold that vocanizer well well if you loose him forget am e do be for you be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:54pm On May 06, 2021
Most men on Nairaland are blaming their inability to marry on money. Can you imagine? Well, I don't care. You men should just make money and come and spend it on me. Final.

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
She is not educated and she is not interested in developing herself further.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by RPG2020(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....a real niggarrr ain't doing dating not to talk of marriage......marriage is full of shit...
Most people are scared of the Problem and wahalar that comes with marriage....the shit scares the hell out of them

Marriage na scam i swear.....
a real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
a real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into

Real niggarrr enter any Bar begin dey drink I dey come oil dey your head �️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by knowhowk: 8:56pm On May 06, 2021
Because Marriage is a Scam and Dating is just for Fun .One can have Children without getting Married to one Nagging ,Wahala Woman .
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I hate you! angry

call me n tell me how much u hate me
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by omolola12345(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
My parents are not in support of it
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by zimmaking(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

He doesn't have enough money as I want. I think I will dump him soon. I just met one Alhaji who has promised to take care of me and I have seen that he can give me what I want which is money. He's even an American citizen. I can't put up with any broke dude. Gosh. They stink. Dry pockets. Urggh.

My birthday is soon approaching and the fool can't afford my birthday bills. He's such a disgrace. He can't even afford my bone straight hair. Is that one a man? I'm so done.
Sister,what are u currently doing with your life?Do you want to be a pest or parasite?Why do you depend on guys and you call them broke?Is he your father, benefactor or you be confirm bambialah or Olosho?This entitlement mentality is worrisome.What do you have to offer apart from your kpekus,just tell me?When ladies like you with fish brain are trapped or kidnapped,you na go dey disturb us on nairaland,dey post pictures up and down.If your father and family, including you are altogether broke ....u have no mouth to call a guy who is trying and with a promising future that he is broke.

13 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by johnnyjake12(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
Its money
And lack of job that is delaying me
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by uthlaw: 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

marry d alhaji na,no need for story....the mistake ur mum did for getting married to ur poor dad,don't do the same!

4 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by illicit(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
toyo4souls:
Attached Camry is for sale.
2012 Camry Le (Tokunbo)
Check my signature for details

Will u like to sell it on JIJI
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....a real niggarrr ain't doing dating not to talk of marriage......marriage is full of shit...
Most people are scared of the Problem and wahalar that comes with marriage....the shit scares the hell out of them

a real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
a real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into

You go like your sisters to be baby mama?
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:58pm On May 06, 2021
Icumsa45:
She is not educated and she is not interested in developing herself further.

Motivate her to be a better version of herself. That's what a relationship is for. Bringing the best out of each other.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by ebubey(f): 8:59pm On May 06, 2021
The man I'm dating is scared of marriage so I'm backing out...no time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:00pm On May 06, 2021
Olatunji1929:
continue lying to yourself you better hold that vocanizer well well if you loose him forget am e do be for you be that

Ignored.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Oriakku: 9:01pm On May 06, 2021
Fear of the unknown angry
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02pm On May 06, 2021
uthlaw:
marry d alhaji na,no need for story....the mistake ur mum did for getting married to ur dad, don't do the same!

You have no right to advise me.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by crafteck(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2021
What is the essence of marriage,
Also right person is a dynamic factor based on so many things, right person might not be right after showing some formerly hidden characters

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Gsentme(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2021
Weed inspirations grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02pm On May 06, 2021
ebubey:
The man I'm dating is scared of marriage so I'm backing out...no time

Back out, babe. He's a time-waster.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Futureyahooboi(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2021
she loves Zee world � while me, am flexing with my PS 4......
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by WinterMinter(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2021
You like suffer
uyams:
She is not a teacher
I so much love teachers that I feel if I marry anything less I might regret later, unfortunately av not seeing any passionate one
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Ishilove: 9:04pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You sure can write a lot of crap. Na small pikin dey worry you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by WinterMinter(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2021
Na Dem be this
If I was in your shoes ,I will do this I will do that
UyaiIncomparabl:

Back out, babe. He's a time-waster.

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Katcall: 9:05pm On May 06, 2021
HellAnus:
The lady I am dating now is a runs girl. I cannot marry a runs girl
how is the sex
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by 4dStreet: 9:06pm On May 06, 2021
Time..
We are both undergraduates ATM.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2021
Money!

Omo! shocked
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:07pm On May 06, 2021
WinterMinter:
Na Dem be this
If I was in your shoes ,I will do this I will do that

Honestly. Let her ditch the bitch ass.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:09pm On May 06, 2021
Doyou2019:

Baiting unsuspecting Nlanders. grin

What do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.