Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? (37005 Views)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by emmytex311: 11:22pm On May 06, 2021
Money is the only problem that is stopping me from tying the not with my fieencee, and I'm due for marriage. (Age).
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by berrystunn(m): 11:26pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....a real niggarrr ain't doing dating not to talk of marriage......marriage is full of shit...
Most people are scared of the Problem and wahalar that comes with marriage....the shit scares the hell out of them

Marriage na scam i swear.....
a real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
a real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into

When you get to the age...
Your sense will reset for marriage

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by berrystunn(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Because she is a Yoruba lady and also a Muslim from OYO state.

Meanwhile I am from the oil rich region. The great NIGER-DELTA and a Christian from Delta state.

So we aren't compatible at all, though she do think she has met her husband already but in my heart I know I will not marry her. TUEEEEH.

I can't tell her the truth,Cuz I still enjoy the pekus.

I wish this message gets to her ....
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by fineberry(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2021
Am here to read comments
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 06, 2021
excel1960:
I'm not in any relationship
Soapy Gang.....grin grin grin
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Naz23: 11:32pm On May 06, 2021
toyo4souls:
Attached Camry is for sale.
2012 Camry Le (Tokunbo)
Check my signature for details
How much
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga, everybody no be u
Most poor people who marry end up poorer and their children grow up to suffer
Make una no dey promote marriage talk for here
You are one of the lucky ones and I wish u good luck but the truth is that most marriages in Nigeria and the world are not working,they are just deceiving themselves because of kids,selfish desires and maybe societal rules
The constant nagging,quarrels,family palaba,financial slavery,excessive fatigue and finally early death that many married men go through no be small thing o
For a Nigerian man,it's even worse ×100 if u are poor,the economy keeps on getting worse and u keep getting to a new level of poverty everyday
Let everybody be okay before they talk of marriage

Right now,if my worst enemy says he does want to get married,I won't wish marriage for him

Thank you Jare better person.....

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Engr1(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2021
U say.........?

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by toyo4souls(m): 11:58pm On May 06, 2021
Naz23:

How much

4M (Neg)
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Ayo2004: 12:01am On May 07, 2021
samonak:
She has ego issues, still in school with so many distraction from toasters. Secondly I don't trust her. Her circle of friends de scare me. Seriously thinking of calling it quits.
U dey date university babe and u dey talk of marriage
My brother,u never serious with life o grin
Those people are mainly for sarewagba,do not fall in love and give yourself high BP o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Joshmuch: 12:04am On May 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, I no dey twitter. Desmond dey collect wella for that side too?
Na there it start
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by jericco1(m): 12:46am On May 07, 2021
SpecialNwa:
Husband no gree come oo..
I'm available pls DM me ���
I'm God fearing lady
From Enugu state
Base in kano...
Self employed
Thank you

Lol
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by jericco1(m): 12:50am On May 07, 2021
TBH I am not even dating and I intentionally don't want to.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Friend22(m): 12:50am On May 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....a real niggarrr ain't doing dating not to talk of marriage......marriage is full of shit...
Most people are scared of the Problem and wahalar that comes with marriage....the shit scares the hell out of them

a real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
a real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into

This one needs help.
If marriage na scam could it mean following your logic it means you too were a mistake?

This stupid logic some of you invoke to remain silly and irresponsible is very revolting.

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by luminouz(m): 1:04am On May 07, 2021
Guyman02:
As a married man with kids, years ago I used to tease younger men to get married, I even sponsor some aspects of their wedding as a way of motivation, now that the economy has hit me hard under this regime, I just look away, anyone who wants to get married should decide by himself, I no dey promote marriage to anyone again.

Buhari's regime is not marriage friendly, one girl here even opened a thread insulting her sister's unemployed fiance for coming to their house to eat food, she won't understand what many young men of marriage age are passing through because she has her parents roof over her head.
Pleas daddy, sponsor me too. I wanna get married ASAP
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by HolyTitus(m): 1:04am On May 07, 2021
Mustiboy:
I'm on the verge of fulfilling my dreams, and I can't let commitment to any girl jeopardize that. At her age, she's already discussing marriage with me all the time.

I don't want that. I'm not ready for that responsibility. I'm still young too, and she's 21.
ah ah, when did my moniker became mustiboy
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by luminouz(m): 1:06am On May 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Tarr. I got married inside one room apartment with our kitchen located outside the house. ..no cars, na box tv we dey use, no single chair...visitors must sit on our bed. Today, we're blessed with good things of life. Our kids attend one of the best schools in the country. We built our house in a choice location in lagos and have travelled the world.

Don't despise your little beginning. You didn't create yourself, God did so your survival mustn't be dependent on the Nigerian economy or any government. Suffice it to say I've dined with world leaders, including Barak Obama right inside the Daughters of American Revolution (DAR) Constitution Hall near the white House in Washington DC on invitation by an organisation in recognition of my business activities in Nigeria. What more can I say?

Drop any girl who's saying you must get married in a 2-bed apartment or organise a talk of the town wedding when you don't have the power or resources to do so. She won't make a good wife. We are blessed with 3 wonderful children...one girl and 2 boys.

Sponsor my wedding bro. Gimme the little to start.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Vision101(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2021
@DICKstractor

Buhaha government no reach you side

@me
But you dey bleep. Simply say that you are in part time marriage.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by luminouz(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am still having sinister thoughts about him.

He doesn't have enough money as I want. I think I will dump him soon. I just met one Alhaji who has promised to take care of me and I have seen that he can give me what I want, which is money. He's even an American citizen. I can't put up with any broke dude. Gosh. They stink. Dry pockets. Urggh.

My birthday is soon approaching and the fool can't afford my birthday bills. He's such a disgrace. He can't even afford my bone straight hair. Is that one a man? I'm so done.
grin grin grin

You are one crazy ass woman

I laughed reading this. Your drama too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by luminouz(m): 1:09am On May 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's the broke one. I'm the one who feeds him, and I'm getting tired. He's just fine and has chest for nothing. He is even flashing me now sef. You can imagine the broke fool. Mscheww.
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Estellie: 1:11am On May 07, 2021
4 kids in this economy.
Issokay undecided
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by luminouz(m): 1:14am On May 07, 2021
ebubey:
The man I'm dating is scared of marriage so I'm backing out...no time
Back out quick. I'm here grin
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Vision101(m): 1:19am On May 07, 2021
The truth and the truth is this:
Both sexes are avoiding or very lukewarm about marriage because they have free bleeping. I'll call this part time marriage.They bleep more than the married ones. Some even cohabit.

Deny them bleeping and majority of them will quickly get married not minding all the excuses they are giving here.

A lot of them both male and female cannot hold konji for one month. Mtcheeee

5 Likes

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Ernesthugo(m): 1:19am On May 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Wetin do wedding hall?
looking for the best location of it.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Vision101(m): 1:35am On May 07, 2021
@adg98
Money
Kudi
Owo
Igho
Ego

@me
This is no excuse. Money no dey money no dey but una dey bleep pass married people. Simply say that you are eating elders' food outside marriage.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by Reex12(m): 1:43am On May 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm here for you, sky baby. I hope you have money?
if na money u want no p but I like women and will cheat wella bcus that's the benefit
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by HolyTitus(m): 1:48am On May 07, 2021
samonak:
She has ego issues, still in school with so many distraction from toasters. Secondly I don't trust her. Her circle of friends de scare me. Seriously thinking of calling it quits.
Same here man; nobody fit correct her, even her mom - na gboys and high taste classless girls she dey roll with. Yet she dey disturb me for intromimo next year.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by bepositive11: 1:48am On May 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Marriage is not for everyone. It's certainly not for men like you. Nothing wrong with that. But don't advise everyone to follow your path. Some people have beautiful marriages, especially couples who value deep emotional connection over surface level sexual attraction.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by seniormallam(m): 2:02am On May 07, 2021
Those of you that your fiancee's are short girls, I am sorry for you people, short girls and unnecessary drama are like bread and butter,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by iammolise(m): 3:38am On May 07, 2021
Financial hardship full ground everywhere repete pesin dey talk abt marriage... A hundred penny for ur future depression to those who will or intends to chook head into marriage inside poverty undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by jwax: 3:45am On May 07, 2021
I am ready but have to wait for her to be ready.
Re: What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? by iammolise(m): 3:52am On May 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Nigg baby mama naim worse, it's only better if u are very well off to the level of IDGF, but if u broke my broda just hustle, use ako nu che make small ba to a comfortable position then find one girl wey loyal settle down with, recalculate am check am and weigh am.

And not to mention, brov no marry because of sex ... e get whhyy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.