Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge (22832 Views)

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles / Hoodlums Carrying Axes Attack A Bus In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 06, 2021
See Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6540630/hoodlums-carrying-axes-attack-bus

Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men,Take Charge*

Normalcy has been restored to Gengere, Mile 12 area of Lagos State following a fight that broke out between some hoodlums in the area. The command will give details soon..thanks..

Muyiwa Adejobi PPRO Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Baawaa(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2021
That is Lagos for you,they know how to manage their problems before it become something else

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Bornsinner7: 1:55pm On May 06, 2021
Is that one with pot belly part of the men??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by kponkedenge(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2021
Most dangerous places in Lagos in no particular order

Fadeyi
Mile 12
Ijesha
Mushin/Idi Oro
Lasu Igando Iyana Iba Okokomaiko
Oshodi
Apapa
Ajegunle
Iyana Ipaja
Ajah Sangotedo
Mile 2
Festac
Onipanu
Ebutte Meta
Agege
Orile
Ketu Alapere NOT Ikosi
Ikorodu
Ijora
Apongbon
Idi Araba
Isale Eko
Idumota
Ita Faji

Etc

Modified: How can I forget Bariga of all places

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by mynaijadj(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2021
Good. Notorious BIG, Tupac and co turned from hooliganism and streets to become top cleberities and music industry legends. You can too. And we give you all the presence you need to be heard. Just make sure the music is good. check my signature for details.

Lyrics from Juicy by Notorious BIG( Simply the story of his hooligans life told with rap)
Yeah, this album is dedicated
To all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothin'
To all the people that lived above the buildings that I was hustlin' in front of
Called the police on me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughter (it's all good)
And all the niggas in the struggle
You know what I'm sayin'? It's all good, baby baby
It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up! magazine
Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped
Smokin' weed in Bambu, sippin' on Private Stock
Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack
With the hat to match
Remember Rappin' Duke? Duh-ha, duh-ha
You never thought that hip-hop would take it this far
Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight
Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade

10 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by aidameoryou: 1:55pm On May 06, 2021
this country has tired me
its been over 2years since i left this country but my heart still bleeds everytime i read all these rubbish especially because of my family.
over 2 years and i have never had to run or scamper for safety ever.

GOD WHEN

6 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by BuharisBoy: 1:56pm On May 06, 2021
#endsars this is what absent of SARS is causing this country, Insecurity allover the southern part of this country. I said before endsars protesters are nothing but bunch of criminals and exconvicts on revenge and rescue mission , and now we can all see with our very eyes what they doing after the abolishment of the FSARS.
Burn station, kill security persons and free criminals, I suggest fg should immediately bring back SARS units into the police force.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Golan007: 1:56pm On May 06, 2021
Eko is not Awka.

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by FreedomArmy: 1:57pm On May 06, 2021
What can those hungry looking soldiers do when the hit come? Don't you know they soldiers also have families and are afraid to die?
This one na initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by computer0810(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2021
That mile 12 have so many hausa staying there due to d mile 12 pepper market.......cultists and all sort of hoodlums are terrorising lagos plying that mile12 road during traffic

4 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Juicethekid: 1:57pm On May 06, 2021
nice move Lagos police is now acting like the US police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Komu1048(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2021
Good, we must protect lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by berrystunn(m): 2:00pm On May 06, 2021
APC next level is not easy
Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by macolino(m): 2:00pm On May 06, 2021
Nigeria Jaga Jaga everything Scatter Scatter
Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by efilefun(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Is that one with pot belly part of the men??
No dull am all those dude with bullet proofs if them off am, you go see say this bros belle dey learn infact hin na slim fit

5 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Ishilove: 2:03pm On May 06, 2021
Why is there always bad news coming from that area?
Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Hezmatosky: 2:03pm On May 06, 2021
kponkedenge:

Fadeyi
Mile 12
Ijesha
Mushin/Idi Oro
Oshodi
Apapa
Ajegunle
Iyana Ipaja
Ajah Sangotedo
Mile 2
Festac
Onipanu

Etc
Bariga angry

2 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by annyplenty(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2021
All these are a child's play to what is coming.

Prepare to escape with Jesus when trumpet sounds.
Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Dreyton36: 2:08pm On May 06, 2021
kponkedenge:

Fadeyi
Mile 12
Ijesha
Mushin/Idi Oro
Oshodi
Apapa
Ajegunle
Iyana Ipaja
Ajah Sangotedo
Mile 2
Festac
Onipanu
Ebutte Meta

Etc

This guy don do conductor before

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by justmondris: 2:08pm On May 06, 2021
BuharisBoy:
#endsars this is what absent of SARS is causing this country, Insecurity allover the southern part of this country. I said before endsars protesters are nothing but bunch of criminals and exconvicts on revenge and rescue mission , and now we can all see with our very eyes what they doing after the abolishment of the FSARS.
Burn station, kill security persons and free criminals, I suggest fg should immediately bring back SARS units into the police force.

Lolol and you really think the absent of SARs has caused the insecurity in the country? Funny u. How many were the SARS members in total and many police, soldiers, Air Force and Navy do we have?

5 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Nigercity: 2:08pm On May 06, 2021
Agberos everywhere in Lagos
Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by jaxxy(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2021
Good.
Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by SavageResponse(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2021
This Mile 12 issue is becoming more serious by the day angry
Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2021
kponkedenge:

Fadeyi
Mile 12
Ijesha
Mushin/Idi Oro
Oshodi
Apapa
Ajegunle
Iyana Ipaja
Ajah Sangotedo
Mile 2
Festac
Onipanu
Ebutte Meta

Etc

Are you sure you live in lagos?..you no see orile mention. .e come be festac.festac that's almost completely an estate on its own.full of igbos hustlin and minding their businesses.

9 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by Kobicove(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2021
Glad to know the situation is now under come control
Re: Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge by codemaniacs: 2:15pm On May 06, 2021
mynaijadj:
Good. Notorious BIG, Tupac and co turned from hooliganism and streets to become top cleberities and music industry legends. You can too. And we give you all the presence you need to be heard. Just make sure the music is good. check my signature for details.

Lyrics from Juicy by Notorious BIG( Simply the story of his hooligans life told with rap)
Yeah, this album is dedicated
To all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothin'
To all the people that lived above the buildings that I was hustlin' in front of
Called the police on me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughter (it's all good)
And all the niggas in the struggle
You know what I'm sayin'? It's all good, baby baby
It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up! magazine
Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped
Smokin' weed in Bambu, sippin' on Private Stock
Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack
With the hat to match
Remember Rappin' Duke? Duh-ha, duh-ha
You never thought that hip-hop would take it this far
Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight
Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade

tupac was born into a middle class family he was never on the streets all of it was an act... same with b.i.g

stop saying rubbish..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Teacher Impersonating ASP Arrested In Oyo / More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder / Fake Blind Beggar Arrested In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.