Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare (92045 Views)

Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid) / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Benmob: 2:40pm On May 06, 2021
DeathToAfonja:
A death to Afonja is peace to the soul
fool will always be a fool

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Toyo4christ: 2:41pm On May 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by FA13(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

Unexpected.
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Cerebellum: 2:42pm On May 06, 2021
DeathToAfonja:

You sure say E go beta for una?? angry

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by owukpa(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2021
Ogwu Ego Ajoka
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by 24brains(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2021
TMSMedia:
Leke Adeboye who is one of the sons of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has reacted to the death of his brother, Pastor Dare Adeboye who died in his sleep on Wednesday night May 5 in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he is based with his family, IgbereTV reports.

Leke Adeboye in his reaction on his official Instagram page posted a scripture from the bible on the death of the righteous.

The scripture reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/COh0gMln09i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
"Oh Lord, now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
And if I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take"
'Cause he's living in this crazy world
Oh Lord
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Sleekfingers: 2:50pm On May 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:
We all die at our appointed time. Next

those that the boko haram, herdsmen etc are killing, na their appointed time abi?

All the passengers that died in the plane crash in iju, na their appointed time abi?

Those wasted at the lekki tollgate, na their appointed time abi?

The young lady that was raped and killed resently too, na her appointed too abi?

Those that died in oke Afa during obasanjo regime, na their appointed time abi?

Those people that was murdered in odi, na their appointed time abi?

Dele giwa that was killed by a letter bomb too, na his appointed time abi?

Kudirat abiola that was assassinated too, na her appointed time abi?

Ken saro wiwa and friends that was hanged, na their appointed time abi?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by 36STATES: 2:50pm On May 06, 2021
Laka or Leke himself is not looking healthy.

This could be a consequence of too much tithe. I hope I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Tospringe: 2:50pm On May 06, 2021
DeathToAfonja:
What is wrong with you
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Komu1048(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2021
Antony061:
u wan try nigerians? Some times our brains dey work like old danfo engine

I tell u bro
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by eedimo(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2021
I hope when I die, even angels won't argue my entrance to meet with the lord
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Elidrisy20: 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
No be die him die,abi na devil kill am
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by cocolacec(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2021
DeathToAfonja:

Oponu all mortals have a date with death.Death is the necessary end of every living thing on earth.

Afonja,Nyanmirins,bororo all die na die.
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by codedsoft(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2021
Cosema:
SINGLE FOUR-ODD just arrived in my mail from VENEZUELA; whatsapp;
091 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

Payment After Winning#
Call me let me give 3/3 pool draw that will transform your life this eeek
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by PoshTraveler: 2:55pm On May 06, 2021
so the scammer could not raise him. dont quote me o

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Jman06(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2021
Probably had health issue but failed to take orthodox treatment due to belief in prayer and miracle healing.

RIP to the dead
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by square7: 2:58pm On May 06, 2021
And you think you are making sense or displaying "fire on ignorance"

OtemAtum:
Hmm. Death is inevitable. Neither pastor, Alfa nor herbalists can do anything for anybody to protect them from death. When it comes calling, we have to answer to it. If death could take Kumuyi's wife who died of cancer, hundreds of people in TB Joshua's collapsed church, pastor Bimbo Odukoya and Myles Munroe who died in plane crash and now son of Adeboye, why then do people still run after all these scamming humans who claim to be closer to God than the rest of us when actually all things in existence is a part of God Almighty?

May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY WHICH CREATED ALLAH AND JEHOVAH REVEAL THW TRUTH OF THE REALITY OF EXISTENCE TO EVERY HUMANITY, SO THEY COULD STOP WORSHIPPING CREATURES OF GOD ALMIGHTY LIKE JEHOVAH AND ALLAH.
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by OtemAtum: 2:59pm On May 06, 2021
Fresh9870:
why will you call them scamming individuals. Your just a big fool , will your entire family ever produce A living Legend like Daddy G.O till your generation is of? Never .
What value has your so-called legend added to the country apart from scamming, more scamming and much more scamming?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by OtemAtum: 2:59pm On May 06, 2021
square7:
And you think you are making sense or displaying "fire on ignorance"

What's your point?
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by agent01(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2021
OtemAtum:
Hmm. Death is inevitable. Neither pastor, Alfa nor herbalists can do anything for anybody to protect them from death. When it comes calling, we have to answer to it. If death could take Kumuyi's wife who died of cancer, hundreds of people in TB Joshua's collapsed church, pastor Bimbo Odukoya and Myles Munroe who died in plane crash and now son of Adeboye, why then do people still run after all these scamming humans who claim to be closer to God than the rest of us when actually all things in existence is a part of God Almighty?

May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY WHICH CREATED ALLAH AND JEHOVAH REVEAL THW TRUTH OF THE REALITY OF EXISTENCE TO EVERY HUMANITY, SO THEY COULD STOP WORSHIPPING CREATURES OF GOD ALMIGHTY LIKE JEHOVAH AND ALLAH.
Seek knowledge sir!
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by OtemAtum: 3:01pm On May 06, 2021
PoshTraveler:
so the scammer could not raise him. dont quote me o

Nobody has power to raise anybody from the dead in our homosapiens reality. Too much miracle lies reside among the religious and their holy books only. In reality, nothing of such nature.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by juman(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2021
Condolence to the family and the church.

He looked sick.
Certainly he was sick.
Maybe he was managing a sickness or miaybe not totally okay and not aware.
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 06, 2021
Sleekfingers:

those that the boko haram, herdsmen etc are killing, na their appointed time abi?

All the passengers that died in the plane crash in iju, na their appointed time abi?

Those wasted at the lekki tollgate, na their appointed time abi?

The young lady that was raped and killed resently too, na her appointed too abi?

Those that died in oke Afa during obasanjo regime, na their appointed time abi?

Those people that was murdered in odi, na their appointed time abi?

Dele giwa that was killed by a letter bomb too, na his appointed time abi?

Kudirat abiola that was assassinated too, na her appointed time abi?

Ken saro wiwa and friends that was hanged, na their appointed time abi?

yes, that is the time God chose for them
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by OtemAtum: 3:03pm On May 06, 2021
agent01:
Seek knowledge sir!
Which knowledge can be greater than that which I sought in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which has revealled how Jehovah, Allah and thousands of beings worshipped by humans were created?

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2021
Cosema:
SINGLE FOUR-ODD just arrived in my mail from VENEZUELA; whatsapp;
091 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

Payment After Winning#
Murderfucker,

Abeg get some reasonable sense in yuh upper nah.
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Adubi78(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2021
Hmmmmm!!! Its well. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by Serveyouright(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2021
Death spare no one. RIP Pastor.
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by BennyDGreat: 3:06pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by thebar: 3:07pm On May 06, 2021
If death could take Kumuyi's wife who died of cancer, hundreds of people in TB Joshua's collapsed church, pastor Bimbo Odukoya and Myles Munroe who died in plane crash and now son of Adeboye,

why then do people still run after all these scamming humans who claim to be closer to God than the rest of us when actually all things in existence is a part of God Almighty?.[/quote]

Go and read the book of Job..
Re: Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare by InvertedHammer: 3:07pm On May 06, 2021
/
Make e no be exchange o!

Just saying...

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Why Are Christians Such Liars? / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.