Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Bush Meat I Caught With My DIY Cage. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bush Meat I Caught With My DIY Cage. (975 Views)

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bush Meat I Caught With My DIY Cage. by Waffarianman(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2021
As Buhari and Desmond Don turn this our country to another thing so i make I do this DIY cage to hunt for local rabbit.

Re: Bush Meat I Caught With My DIY Cage. by Waffarianman(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2021
Hungerbad according to 1 of our bro moniker here

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat I Caught With My DIY Cage. by 3pleDAssistant: 3:35pm On May 06, 2021
Desmond Elliot don suffer!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
you found a way to drag him into this.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat I Caught With My DIY Cage. by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2021
That's no bush meat but a Rat

Re: Bush Meat I Caught With My DIY Cage. by budaatum: 4:53pm On May 06, 2021
E be like you catch rat shocked shocked You go chop am?

There are disease concerns with both wild (rats, mice) and pet (rats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs) rodents and rabbits. They can carry many diseases including hantavirus, leptospirosis, lymphocytic choriomeningitis (LCMV), Tularemia and Salmonella. Wild rodents also may cause considerable property damage by chewing through wiring in homes, car engines, and other places.
https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/communicable-diseases/zoonotic/facts-resources/diseases-by-animal/pocket-pets.aspx

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat I Caught With My DIY Cage. by flyinnizam(m): 9:18pm
Waffarianman:
As Buhari and Desmond Don turn this our country to another thing so i make I do this DIY cage to hunt for local rabbit.
rat catcher...with ur many topics u never make front page before... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Tyre Dealers/distributors Of Otr,solid Mining And Agriculture Tyres / Why Africa? Talk To Me... / Photo: Chimps Get Drunk On Palm Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.