Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) (56937 Views)

Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari / Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by snowball11(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2021
iammo:
Simple question.. Reno Omokirikiri when are you coming home, yet he started insulting Buhari and throwing gutter talk, i still wonder why a Dr like Jonathan surrendered himself with people like omokirikiri over tribal sentiments of being ijaw like him

And who told you Omokiri is ijaw? undecided

1 Like

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by Joshforeal: 9:44pm On May 06, 2021
1F30M4:
The fear of NBC lmaooo
I love the way you wrote your name

1 Like

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by nedekid: 9:46pm On May 06, 2021
iammo:
Simple question.. Reno Omokirikiri when are you coming home, yet he started insulting Buhari and throwing gutter talk, i still wonder why a Dr like Jonathan surrendered himself with people like omokirikiri over tribal sentiments of being ijaw like him
Reno will visit after you and Manna first visit, bornue, Sambisa, yobe etc for a well deserved holiday.
Just as your security cannot be guaranteed in such places, so renos cannot be guaranteed visiting the country under the present regime.
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by kelly72: 9:47pm On May 06, 2021
iammo:

He said he was Itshekiri, maybe you saw headline and you jumped on your keypad
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by murecool(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2021
Reno has been in exile since 2015 due to his dirty past. He has every reason to be mad at Buhari.
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2021
I just dey Imagine living with Reno...na so he go dey talk about politics upandan

I no like to dey hear...naija too yeye no need to dey remind me

2 Likes

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by richmanrichard: 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
iammo:
if you call GEJ ' tribalist' what then wud you call buhari?
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by oguns222: 9:59pm On May 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Reno is like FFK...political jobbers.

Reno is looking for political position when pdp comes to power, no wonder, he had to wear a coat and a bow tie and then set up his camera in the finest place in his house to abuse his excellency. grin

All his acting is for 2023. grin

Do you even understand the meaning of a political jobber? You obviously do not.

1 Like

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by oguns222: 10:01pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:
grin

That's the right thing to do

You try to hide it, but each time you show yourself off as hypocrite. grin.

1 Like

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2021
spinna:
No be Gu go hep dem pay salary..lolz.
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by LordPsalm(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2021
Buhari is a BULLY

1 Like

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by Zieus: 10:07pm On May 06, 2021
richmanrichard:
if you call GEJ ' tribalist' what then wud you call buhari?
Would not blame him, nah big mumu him be

1 Like

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by pek(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2021
iammo:
One of the reasons of his non reelection
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2021
mytime24:
I blame
You are beginning to sound really silly with your many dual monikers. And a little reminder...he has KILLED his goodwill among Nigerian youths
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by bikefab(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2021
They are afraid of being slammed with a fine by the NBC.

1 Like

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:27pm On May 06, 2021
Stupid and biased interviewer
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by Kirkman: 10:28pm On May 06, 2021
Doing video call with Reno Omokiri go really sweet o! I like as the guy dey always bash buhari back to back. He nor dey hide him mouth grin. Na all these our coward media houses I blame sha. The truth needs to told and dished out.
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2021
iammo:

really? So what did your lord and Savior buharee surround himself with?
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2021
murecool:
Reno has been in exile since 2015 due to his dirty past. He has every reason to be mad at Buhari.

.hahaha, I would gladly go to exile anywhere away from Nigeria
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 06, 2021
Reno is beginning to sound like a sadist and bitter person, while his obsession for buhari since 2015, he should learn to move on

2 Likes

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:
If not the osibanjo governent will suspend their license
fear fear mention Fulani man name if you won't swim in erosion at Aba like the old days

Yoruba won't do you anything, your fear for Northerners is obvious

master and slave things, mumu cow

1 Like

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by AHCB: 10:48pm On May 06, 2021
Jydology:
Watch As AIT Yanked Reno Omokri Of Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RghMLYm_A
Nonsense. All this man knows how to do is make noise. Let him criticise all he wants, however he shouldn't forget most of the atrocities we experience today, started when GEJ was President.
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2021
Journalism without guts.

They are all same, even CHANNELS that I thought would be different, have joined the bandwagon!!!!

The fear of NBC Is the beginning of wisdom for most of these coward media houses.

**spits**
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2021
Terrorism is working
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 06, 2021
How is “Bully” strong language? Let them tune to CNN and hear the kind of names Trump is called there, even while he was president and the most powerful man in the world. No free speech in this country at all. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 12:16am On May 07, 2021
snowball11:

And who told you Omokiri is ijaw? undecided
Iammo didn't even watch the video. He surrendered himself to terrorist buhari.
Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 12:17am On May 07, 2021
AHCB:
Nonsense. All this man knows how to do is make noise. Let him criticise all he wants, however he shouldn't forget most of the atrocities we experience today, started when GEJ was President.
But buhari promised change and instead, increased the volume.

1 Like

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by jchioma: 12:20am On May 07, 2021
iammo:

Point of correction, Reno is not Ijaw, the guy is Itshekiri. And today we have seen the kind of people, the anti corruption no nonsense major general Buhari surrounds himself with: thieves and terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) by Nobody: 12:54am On May 07, 2021
Jydology:
Watch As AIT Yanked Reno Omokri Of Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RghMLYm_A

The supporter of APC fulani are in control of the media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) / Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.