Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Photo Of The Sign Post About Arsenal Vs Villarreal Match, How Professional Is I - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of The Sign Post About Arsenal Vs Villarreal Match, How Professional Is I (286 Views)

Photo Of The Sign Post About Arsenal Vs Villarreal Match,how Professional Is It / Photo Of The Sign Post About Arsenal Vs Villarreal Match, How Professional Is I / Scorer Of Six Goals In A Match, How Many Balls Will He Take Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Sign Post About Arsenal Vs Villarreal Match, How Professional Is I by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2021
So I was taking a walk down the street today and saw this how a viewing center operator wrote this headline on his sign post.. How professional is it?
Last week he wrote Manchester to demolish Roma by 8pm.. I find it unprofessional for a viewing center operator.
no matter how much you love a club, you should try to be professional when it come to business..

I am an arsenal fan by the way..
Make I no lie.. The headline sweet me..

Re: Photo Of The Sign Post About Arsenal Vs Villarreal Match, How Professional Is I by DonBenny77(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2021
grin
Re: Photo Of The Sign Post About Arsenal Vs Villarreal Match, How Professional Is I by EmekaBlue(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2021
wetin concern viewers with wetin he write...as long as dem fit watch the match there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Sign Post About Arsenal Vs Villarreal Match, How Professional Is I by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2021
EmekaBlue:
wetin concern viewers with wetin he write...as long as dem fit watch the match there.
the other time he wrote United set to dismantle Roma... Before now he wrote City set to tear Chelsea apart in FA cup final..

Is not it unprofessional
Re: Photo Of The Sign Post About Arsenal Vs Villarreal Match, How Professional Is I by Nbote(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2021
What is professional about a viewing centre in the first place dat the owner has to start worrying about professionalism? D way una dey carry absolutely irrelevant things for head like dandruff is sometimes baffling.

(1) (Reply)

Mancity Crowned Epl Champions As Leicester Beats Man Utd 2-1 / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Invited Olivier Giroud To AC Milan And The Goalkeeper Donnaru / 5.7 To 7.5 Odds Tips Twice To Thrice Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.