Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga (656 Views)

2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 06, 2021
Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently broke into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 06, 2021
Bad precedent set

Christian Boko Haram members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by SmartProf(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2021
His followers acted based on their emotions as they strongly believed Fr. Mbaka was being persecuted by the bishop due to his recent comment against Buhari. It's like the bishop does not even have followers compared to Mbaka...the man sounds helpless.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:43pm On May 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]Bad precedent set

Christian Boko Haram members[/s]
Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by SmartProf(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Bad precedent set

There is nothing like Christian Boko Haram members. Ideologically, terrorists who trouble the world are mainly Islamic extremists and their motivation is to carry out Jihad. Don't give us reasons to read a low IQ comment here.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by ygowon: 4:44pm On May 06, 2021
Mbaka is not alone. Either u push him out of catholic or you carry his followers along.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by Golan007: 4:48pm On May 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Bad precedent set

You read my mind.
Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by yinkus6750(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2021
Fr Mbaka isn't an ordinary Red Father.
He has created a major movement of his own within the Catholic fold.
Should have been curtailed or cautioned before now
The Bishop is also personalising the issue.
I hope the Catholic mission, especially in Enugu will be able to withstand the up coming crisis.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by Kzinne: 4:51pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by Asgard73: 5:10pm On May 06, 2021
Foolish bishop want to restrict mbakas movement ..
based on being a bishop and was even taking laws ..

Thank God the people went there to rescue the father

Can any human try this same act without police brutality ..

Who gave him the right to kidnApp and restrict contrary to section of Nigeria Consitution and the idiot still have the temerity to write nonsense

You saw them coming from your window .. you still did not release him
You waited till the destroy your house ... you released him

You think say people dey joke or say they come look your face based on bishop

Jonzing paid human

Nigeria is hot now... everywhere dey hot.. people are not happy ..
anything that looks like kidnapping is kidnapping it dose t matter who kidnapp d and reason

No go Jones .. even if Na play play
Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by peggywebbs(f): 10:26pm On May 06, 2021
What's with the press release.... couldn't he have avoided all of this by giving members information that their priest was safe and not arrested.
Re: Fr Mbaka's Followers Violently Broke Into My Residence-Archbishop Onaga by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On May 07, 2021
From inception God is the ruler therefore our obedience and sacred service belongs to him, but after the fall of man in Eden Satan began revealing his intentions.
As one of the intelligent spirit sons of God in heaven Satan just wanted to rule mankind who are lesser intelligent beings. His first move was to lead a protest against God in the garden {Genesis 3:1-5} and he succeeded in winning the support of the only human couple then. Ever since then Satan started playing religion on one side and politics on the other side but it's obvious that we are living in the endtime now Satan is trying to bring his two agents (Religionsts and Politicians) under one umbrella. This will make it easier for Satan to force everyone against God.
What you're seeing today is power play though most people are thinking it's about religion per say but the truth is Politicians are the ones behind all forms of terrorism in the world.
If Boko Haram conquer any society the next thing you will see is their flag indicating that they're now RULING such territory, and they will start enforcing their laws there.
So whether they're claiming Christians, Muslims, Traditionalists, Buddhists or any other religion for that matter as long as they're interested in setting standards and forcing it on others they are all wolves in sheep's clothing!

SmartProf:

There is nothing like Christian Boko Haram members. Ideologically, terrorists who trouble the world are mainly Islamic extremists and their motivation is to carry out Jihad. Don't give us reasons to read a low IQ comment here.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If A Muslim Enters The Big Brother Show? / Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? / Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.