Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Thinking Of Relocating To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thinking Of Relocating To Canada (1041 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Relocating To Canada by kenodrill: 4:37pm On May 06, 2021
Good evening my people, please I need your advice and opinions.I'm thinking of relocating to Canada. I met a traveling agent online who claimed he can guarantee me a four years visa with working permit at the cost of #3.8m.please advice!
Re: Thinking Of Relocating To Canada by Backcheck: 4:41pm On May 06, 2021
kenodrill:
Good evening my people, please I need your advice and opinions.I'm thinking of relocating to Canada. I met a traveling agent online who claimed he can guarantee me a four years visa with working permit at the cost of #3.8m.please advice!

Lies. Don’t be scammed.

4 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Relocating To Canada by Daveambition(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2021
Peter(P-Square) won 45million yesterday on betting, Use that 3million play 2-odd; yu might be the next to drop premium tears of joy.

4 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Relocating To Canada by kenodrill: 4:49pm On May 06, 2021
gaius01:

Be very careful.
make sure it is tangible !!
Safe trip sir !

assuming it's UAE, I would have love to be your plug.

I haven't started yet. which country in UAE ?
Re: Thinking Of Relocating To Canada by opomulero(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2021
kenodrill:

i dey laugh in swahili language....

bro or na sis...... abeg run, dt agent fit use u for rituals if u are not careful

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Relocating To Canada by sleeknaija(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2021
Daveambition:
Peter(P-Square) won 45million yesterday on betting, Use that 3million play 2-odd; yu might be the next to drop premium tears of joy.

Remember he might also be the next to drop premium tears of SORROW. undecided
Re: Thinking Of Relocating To Canada by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:59pm On May 06, 2021
You still had to open a thread for this after you were given the necessary information and advice you needed on the other travel thread yesterday or so. It seems you have some money stashed somewhere at your disposal and needs to be spent recklessly.

You know the right thing to do, but I guess you need the general validation of others to put you in the right place. Have at it. Don't just come back here to cry foul later on.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Relocating To Canada by kenodrill: 6:00pm On May 06, 2021
opomulero:

i dey laugh in swahili language....

bro or na sis...... abeg run, dt agent fit use u for rituals if u are not careful

Lol....thank's bro!
Re: Thinking Of Relocating To Canada by Estunner(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2021
kenodrill:

Bro, i'll advice you do a proper research before paying to anyone

(1) (Reply)

Mass Transit Opportunities / I Need Police Clearance / Dependant Visa Application: Can Someone Sort Out Advice For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.