Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 PM

Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death (75632 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by WhisperedNoise: 7:20pm On May 06, 2021
drizslim:
After I talk am I fit chop block but I go talk am

The pops don use him son age add for him own de grow

We move

This is how people inherit curses. Silly fellow.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 06, 2021
My happiness in this life is that everyone will die one day,
To those who think religion is a scam will die one day,
To those who think living a rough life, smoking weed, stealing, raping and living all kind of bad life, will still die one day...
After insulting Christianity, you will still die one day, even if you think there is no God, my brother you will still die one day, even if you have millions in your account you will still die one day.
Everyone is allowed to insult but you will still die one day...
To be a Christian is a believe of life after death, if Jesus Christ died and resurrected that means He will also resurrect those who believe in Him....
You are living and you think you will live forever that's a big lie, even if you are an atheist, christians, Muslims, Jews, believer or unbeliever, the truth is that you will die one-day..... Because you are living a free life chasing prostitute, smoking weed, drinking alcohol and enjoying life, and you think you will not die, my brother you will die.. Buhari, atiku, Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob, Bokoharams, everyone will die one-day.. Nairalanders, admin, moderators, super mode me and you. One day we all gonna die, if you think that life you are living is the best one day you will die and give account...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Femmyfestus: 7:20pm On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Death of a Genuie Child of GOD is unlimited and unquantifiable Joy! Celebration and Rejoicing.

The Death of one without JESUS is Unlimited Pains, tears, sorrows, regrets and Wailing!

What is Important for everyone of us is to Ensure we are Genuinely Saved through JESUS Christ, because it does not Matter the age you Depart this Earth. It does not Matter what you have or what you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS CHRIST, you have wasted your life.
The Death of a Genuie Child of GOD is unlimited and unquantifiable Joy! Celebration and Rejoicing.

That is for the heavenly. As human, no sane person will do all that. Even Jesus wept when his friend died even though he knows he will still wake him up. Face the reality bro. No one can lose a loved one and celebrate

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 06, 2021
PSVITA:

How did you know he is in a better place undecided
no mind Dem. Y cry when person die, when na heaven he's going? Every body wan go heaven, but nobody wish to die to get there. OK. God wey create man on earth no know wetin e
dey do again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by KingDash: 7:20pm On May 06, 2021
where's your Jesus now??
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by alizma: 7:20pm On May 06, 2021
StrongInBed:
This man here is over 50.
I thought I am the only person feeling skeptical about the 42 yrs. And if that is actually his age, then something must have been eating him up silently.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by observanc1: 7:21pm On May 06, 2021
mekaboy:
Absence from the body is present with God. He is in a better place. cry cry cry
see this terrorism supporter trying to form preacher.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Onyeka2019: 7:21pm On May 06, 2021
He looks older or is it over stress..
even E.A Adeboye himself is looking stronger and mmm
May he’s soul Rest In Peace ☮️.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Olominira(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2021
Obviously, something terrible is happening in Nigeria that is beyond human understanding. It is either God is angry with Nigerians or paying back of the evil pasts. Jihadist president at one hand with his invited terrorists, ESN and their govs fighting instead of working together again fulani terrorists, fulani terrorism with full support of the military, etc. Something is definitely not right with Nigeria/Nigerians we dont understand as human
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by doffman: 7:23pm On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Death of one without JESUS is Unlimited Pains, tears, sorrows, regrets and Wailing!

What is Important for everyone of us is to Ensure we are Genuinely Saved through JESUS Christ, because it does not Matter the age you Depart this Earth. It does not Matter what you have or what you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS CHRIST, you have wasted your life.

Just pray to die now if you think Jesus can save you in your grave .

That is why I say to people STOP celebrating Birthday ; think of your death day rather and do good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by annyz: 7:23pm On May 06, 2021
LikesAndShares:
Likes for Adeboye

Shares for Buhari

C'mon Let's go

Like for Adeboye

Share for Mbaka

Let's settle this here.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by oguns222: 7:23pm On May 06, 2021
SmartProf:

The state of one's health is not the only determinant of long life...he lived well and is in a better place.

Are you sure he is in a better place? Are you the angel doing roll call in heaven?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by wonder233: 7:23pm On May 06, 2021
Two things: firstly, he didn't look healthy. Secondly, dem fit don use am renew. If you know, you know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by KingDash: 7:23pm On May 06, 2021
Mutemenot:
Is he a sickler ? Doesn't look too healthy in the video
the father Don add him pikin life ontop him own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Abujalandlord: 7:23pm On May 06, 2021
PSVITA:

We are talking about Pastor E.A Adebayos son, are ure asking this nonsense question

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by BAZ001: 7:24pm On May 06, 2021
It is well with the Adeboye’s

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by omoyeni37: 7:25pm On May 06, 2021
epondudu:
Fellow Nairalanders this prayer is for you
May we live longer in good health, wealth and happiness.
Our parent will never weep over our dead body.
By His mighty name I pray..........ameeeeeeeen
AMEN IN JESUS NAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 06, 2021
epondudu:
Fellow Nairalanders this prayer is for you
May we live longer in good health, wealth and happiness.
Our parent will never weep over our dead body.
By His mighty name I pray..........ameeeeeeeen
I won't say Amen yet till I know whose mighty name you're referring. If is Jesus Christ then Amen!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by dododawa1: 7:28pm On May 06, 2021
LikesAndShares:
Likes for Adeboye

Shares for Buhari

C'mon Let's go
are you normal kid
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:31pm On May 06, 2021
Please if you see the great Ikonso Don of Biafra; greet him for us, inform him that ESN is working hard to securing Biafra on earth against fulani terrorist presidency of nigeria.

Rip...
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by lexy2014: 7:32pm On May 06, 2021
LikesAndShares:
Likes for Adeboye

Shares for Buhari

C'mon Let's go

Where are u going to? Is adeboye not a friend of buhari?
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Lixusheng(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2021
PSVITA:

dem don brainwash dem na...why dem nor sey ppl wey herdsmen and boko haram kill dey better place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by WinterMinter(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2021
So Adeboye didn't get a trance or a spiritual manifestation to know about his son's death

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by PSVITA(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2021
Abujalandlord:

We are talking about Pastor E.A Adebayos son, are ure asking this nonsense question

Because he is the son of Pastor E.A Adebayo ..... It have quality him to enter heaven. undecided

What a shame!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by BennyDGreat: 7:37pm On May 06, 2021
wonder233:
Two things: firstly, he didn't look healthy. Secondly, dem fit don use am renew. If you know, you know

This your second statement no make at all Baba.
You sef be human being oh....
Public forum no mean say make we lose our human feeling.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Seebrian(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

Fulfilling God's divine purpose before going is essential.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by thebar: 7:40pm On May 06, 2021
StrongInBed:
This man here is over 50.

If third son is over 50, how old is the first and second. And how old was the parents before giving birth to them ??... Are you telling is now that Pastor Adeboye became a father at the age of 20 or 23
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by FelcoCom: 7:41pm On May 06, 2021
Whether we are present or absent from this body,we are of the Lord.
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Righteousness2(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2021
Femmyfestus:

That is for the heavenly. As human, no sane person will do all that. Even Jesus wept when his friend died even though he knows he will still wake him up. Face the reality bro. No one can lose a loved one and celebrate
The REALITY is to Live Genuiely for JESUS Christ. Death is a part of our Existence on Earth.
Babies die
Teenagers die
Youths die
Adult die.
I will Rather joyfully Die today as a Young man in Christ than live here on Earth wasting my life in Nonsense. Become old and die in sin.
Thats is Great Folly
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by harmargedon: 7:44pm On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

Abegi

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by StrongInBed: 7:45pm On May 06, 2021
thebar:

If third son is over 50, how old is the first and second. And how old was the parents before giving birth to them ??... Are you telling is now that Pastor Adeboye became a father at the age of 20 or 23

Possible 27 bro by then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.