Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death (75678 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by AngelicBeing: 8:34pm On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Death of a Genuie Child of GOD is unlimited and unquantifiable Joy! Celebration and Rejoicing.

The Death of one without JESUS is Unlimited Pains, tears, sorrows, regrets and Wailing!

What is Important for everyone of us is to Ensure we are Genuinely Saved through JESUS Christ, because it does not Matter the age you Depart this Earth. It does not Matter what you have or what you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS CHRIST, you have wasted your life.
To live is Christ and to die is gain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by seyz91(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2021
Quilox Club in lagos
Hedone:
When we all fall asleep, where do we go? sad

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by gerizzim: 8:37pm On May 06, 2021
av bin feeling moody since dis news broke out.

I know his son so well bfor he became a pastor. He was my house prefect back then in school. We shared same dormitory. very discipline . A good leader.

Oh death! , your sting took dis man away so sudden.
Above all God, who can question you? You know beta.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Lisaint(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2021
It’s well with the Adeboyes

May God Console them
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 06, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
I won't say Amen yet till I know whose mighty name you're referring. If is Jesus Christ then Amen!

Lol. The moniker is enough to alert you about whose mighty name he's talking about.

Epondudu bawo.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Bimpe29: 8:45pm On May 06, 2021
Aameen.
epondudu:
Fellow Nairalanders this prayer is for you
May we live longer in good health, wealth and happiness.
Our parent will never weep over our dead body.
By His mighty name I pray..........ameeeeeeeen
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by WeRblessed(f): 8:46pm On May 06, 2021
StrongInBed:
This man here is over 50.

And so effing what? Did you give birth to him?
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Femmyfestus: 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

The REALITY is to Live Genuiely for JESUS Christ. Death is a part of our Existence on Earth.
Babies die
Teenagers die
Youths die
Adult die.
I will Rather joyfully Die today as a Young man in Christ than live here on Earth wasting my life in Nonsense. Become old and die in sin.
Thats is Great Folly

I will Rather joyfully Die today as a Young man in Christ than live here on Earth wasting my life in Nonsense.

If that is the case. The Prayer of a righteous man get answered quickly. If you feel you are wasting your life living here on earth. Pray to God that you are tired and he should take your life. In a matter of days he will
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Omogelle(f): 8:52pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=drizslim post=101443477]After I talk am I fit chop block but I go talk am

The pops don use him son age add for him own de grow

We move
May God forgive you
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by mrdharkchild(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
Hedone:
Your bum bum
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by femi4: 9:00pm On May 06, 2021
SmartProf:

The state of one's health is not the only determinant of long life...he lived well and is in a better place.
You have comprehension problem
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by duduade: 9:03pm On May 06, 2021
Mutemenot:
Is he a sickler ? Doesn't look too healthy in the video

Looked so old...

Its well
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Kayharry(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2021
Looks older than his dad,
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Truthisit: 9:06pm On May 06, 2021
PSVITA:

How did you know he is in a better place undecided
How did you know he is not?
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Angelicqueen(f): 9:10pm On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Death of a Genuie Child of GOD is unlimited and unquantifiable Joy! Celebration and Rejoicing.

The Death of one without JESUS is Unlimited Pains, tears, sorrows, regrets and Wailing!

What is Important for everyone of us is to Ensure we are Genuinely Saved through JESUS Christ, because it does not Matter the age you Depart this Earth. It does not Matter what you have or what you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS CHRIST, you have wasted your life.
that is the truth

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Mayor1732: 9:13pm On May 06, 2021

We move
Seriously ���
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by billyG(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2021
All those condolences,RIP are defeatist,Jesus that raises Lazarus from d dead can still raise dare.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by derecho(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2021
Femmyfestus:

I will Rather joyfully Die today as a Young man in Christ than live here on Earth wasting my life in Nonsense.

If that is the case. The Prayer of a righteous man get answered quickly. If you feel you are wasting your life living here on earth. Pray to God that you are tired and he should take your life. In a matter of days he will

Haba...
You want make e die?
You no dey enjoy am for nairaland?
Abeg , leave Righteousness2 o.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Righteousness2(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2021
derecho:

Haba...
You want make e die?
Abeg , leave o.

My Life today is not for me..
I have signed off this Earth.
Left to me, I would love to go home in Heaven and rest.
I am sick of the Earth. The happenings here are Disgusting! I
I Know the Reason I am still here is for those who are lost! Those who need to be Saved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Femmyfestus: 9:27pm On May 06, 2021
derecho:

Haba...
You want make e die?
Abeg , leave Righteousness2 o.
Why will I want that to happen to a man that preaches the gospel of truth. He is doing God number one business which is soul winning. Righteousness2 wont die in Jesus name. I was only trying to say "Nobody wants to lose their loved ones and Nobody wants to die"
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by derecho(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Why will I want that to happen to a man that preaches the gospel of truth. He is doing the God number one business which is soul winning. Righteousness2 wont die in Jesus name. I was only trying to say "Nobody wants to lose their loved ones and Nobody wants to die"

Afraid wan catch me before o.
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by validpoints: 9:37pm On May 06, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by derecho(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Life today is not for me..
I have signed off this Earth.
Left to me, I would love to go home in Heaven and rest.
I am sick of the Earth. The happenings here are Disgusting! I
I Know the Reason I am still here is for those who are lost! Those who need to be Saved.

My brother, let God time reach.
Meanwhile see Philippians 1:22-25
22 But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don’t know which is better. 23I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me. 24 But for your sakes, it is better that I continue to live.

25 Knowing this, I am convinced that I will remain alive so I can continue to help all of you grow and experience the joy of your faith.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Ishilove: 9:39pm On May 06, 2021
He looked 10 years older than his age
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by lastchild: 9:43pm On May 06, 2021
SmartProf:

The state of one's health is not the only determinant of long life...he lived well and is in a better place.
how did you know he's in a better place?
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by hslbroker2(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Hmmm
I am really touched by this man's death. I just wonder the state of mind of the two Mrs Adeboyes. God will console this family. Chai! In fact, I need to sit down and reflect on my life again. Anyone who has cheated death understands me well. God will console Pastor Enoch Adeboye and his entire household. Amen!
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by Sprumbaba: 9:55pm On May 06, 2021
StrongInBed:
This man here is over 50.

Thank you. I was like WTF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by igben(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2021
Daddy G.O nor fit pray for am make he well
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by donbenie(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2021
Hedone:
Oblivion.. shocked
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by luluosas(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2021
My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by iswallker(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2021
Mutemenot:
Is he a sickler ? Doesn't look too healthy in the video

There is something they are nkt telling us surely

undecided

Rip to him... lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death by witworth(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2021
drizslim:
After I talk am I fit chop block but I go talk am

We move
so just because a man's son dies like this, your own opinion is the man used his son's age to live longer.
Well... The God you believe in will be the one to judge you. Neither me nor any man should.
Don't worry life na turn by turn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Churches In Nigeria And Their Founders - Newsmath / Apostle Okpe And His Mercedes SLK Convertible Worth N7 Million / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.