Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) (34470 Views)

DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja / Impersonator Of Oba Adeyanmi Jeremiah Olugbenga Oduwole Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2021
It is pretty evident that the youths are willing to work, but have no jobs anymore.

When we query the stats on unemployment that our broda in lai is always touting, it’ll look like we are not patriotic.

Getting a job in Nigeria now entails being related to a politician, so these kind of crime syndicates now thrive.

When the govt loses focus, evil thrives in the society.

2023 another politician will come with more impossible promises and people who no go ever get sense will still vote along religious & tribal lines for N500.

Naija matter juss tire person. undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by kelechi50: 6:25pm On May 06, 2021
Olalekan Oladehinbo Adenuga

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 06, 2021
cool I won't be surprised that Caverton called the speaker's number and a man in the middle picked the call claiming to be the speaker.

Anyway DSS some people are still troubling my phone number, don't know who they dey call dey impersonate abi the system they dey hack.

By the way what are cell broadcast channel use for, saw over 50 channels on one of my Sims which I have jejeli disabled .
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:28pm On May 06, 2021
fergie001:

Daily Times
See format! Nigeria is gone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by budaatum: 6:28pm On May 06, 2021
Pity. I have an Acer going with your required specs but it's in this country you have no interest in anymore so you can't be interested in it.

dimexy247:
I am not interested in anything about this country anymore, if them like make them sell am

Please to who it may concern;
#Request
Laptop
4-8GB RAM
500GB or 1TB
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Keyboard light
Dedicated graphics memory 2-4GB
Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus,
*NB: NO HP products please*
Thanks.
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2021
Dss that can't unravel the animals and murderous criminals, causing havoc in Igboland!!

What a very useless Dss.
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Rickbronz(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by joelag: 6:30pm On May 06, 2021
Even Gbaja is not that clean.. na today!!
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by RingRoadMafia: 6:33pm On May 06, 2021
SportsHD:
Nin picture

Does that look like a passport photograph to you? Someone took a selfie and you're calling it NIN picture. Illiteracy no good shaa.
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by AfroKnight: 6:34pm On May 06, 2021
But they still can’t catch bandits who keep calling victims families to negotiate.
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by observanc1: 6:34pm On May 06, 2021
Xscape1993:
Arrest? What is so special about the Speaker? Some people don't even know digital personalities to impersonate.
what's so special about the country's No 4 man? Wonders shall never end.
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by observanc1: 6:36pm On May 06, 2021
kelechi50:
Olalekan Oladehinbo Adenuga
always them. Sophisticated criminals.
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Gosj001: 6:36pm On May 06, 2021
dimexy247:
I am not interested in anything about this country anymore, if them like make them sell am

Please to who it may concern;
#Request
Laptop
4-8GB RAM
500GB or 1TB
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Keyboard light
Dedicated graphics memory 2-4GB
Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus,
*NB: NO HP products please*
Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/5613294/cheap-grade1-usa-used-dedicated/9#101394985
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Frales6(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2021
their soup don thick
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by juman(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2021
Hiss.

The useless DSS should go and tackle bokos, bandits etc first.
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by BbqTormentor: 6:52pm On May 06, 2021
Vulture how far? No "darling daddy" chants today? The job don Taya you ?
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Emrixx(f): 6:55pm On May 06, 2021
They should arrest herdsmen and save us from their claws pls
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by seyz91(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2021
we are waiting for who will impersonate the impersonated mannequin and Vegetable in Aso Rock
fergie001:

Daily Times

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Mathew26(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2021
As much as I do not agree with the suspects, I believe that the way and manner most establishment and or employers of labour treat job applications is what has brought us to this very state; some don't look at your CV or resume rather they want to know who is bringing you in for the job. The worst thing is that they don't read your resume to discover what you've got. These guys are smart because they've discovered how the society works in this part of the globe.
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Trustedpronet: 7:08pm On May 06, 2021
Impersonating ojuku or gbajabiamila?
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by duni04(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2021
Incredible story! The DSS received the complaint letter from the speaker on the 22nd of April and within 2weeks we have the culprits. Very efficient! How come they suddenly become inefficient when poor people are kidnapped or bandits attack entire cities and villages?
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by dimexy247(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2021
Lol

budaatum:
Pity. I have an Acer going with your required specs but it's in this country you have no interest in anymore so you can't be interested in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Streetpresident: 7:48pm On May 06, 2021
Good.

I will also want them to unmasked the real Shekau, that's when I will tell them weldone.

No all this yahoo stint operations...
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by jimter44(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2021
It seems DSS doesn't know her duty. This is purely police job. DSS is concerned with internal threats against the sovereignty of Nigeria. While, NIA is concerned with external threats against the sovereignty of Nigeria.
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by tekute123: 8:27pm On May 06, 2021
Pls what's their names again
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
EricSmallz:
Our Security Agents will never take serious issues seriously, but you see petty matters, they will carry it at the center of thier heads grin

u called this a petty matter abi? A lot of innocent people are languishing in kirikiri , because of something like this.....all because imposters used their name/company to defraud people
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by LZAA: 8:56pm On May 06, 2021
Since past 5 na just 2 pages
But just push ipob,ESN or igbo news to FP,Gbam!!
All the fatais and mufutaus wee come out in full force
Sai coneheaded structures grin
Cc imhotep AfonjaConehead helinues Afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by EricSmallz(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2021
Sleekfingers:

u called this a petty matter abi? A lot of innocent people are languishing in kirikiri , because of something like this.....all because imposters used their name/company to defraud people
Compared to the Challenges in Nigeria presently, it's Petty Sir
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 9:42pm On May 06, 2021
EricSmallz:
Compared to the Challenges in Nigeria presently, it's Petty Sir

okay....
Re: DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 06, 2021
LZAA:
Since past 5 na just 2 pages
But just push ipob,ESN or igbo news to FP,Gbam!!
All the fatais and mufutaus wee come out in full force
Sai coneheaded structures grin
Cc imhotep AfonjaConehead helinues Afamed
Where is monogamy?? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) / A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.