Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,711,131 members, 6,403,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 July 2021 at 01:31 AM

Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria (289 Views)

Look What I Made From Cryptocurrency In Two Days. You Can Start For Free / What's The Best App To Send Money To Nigeria Today / Invest Or Wait More To Buy Cryptocurrency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria by trendo360: 6:48pm On May 06
With recent development around crypto trading in Nigeria. Kindly suggest for me best app to trade or buy cryptocurrency in Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria by iammo(m): 6:51pm On May 06
trendo360:
With recent development around crypto trading in Nigeria. Kindly suggest for me best app to trade or buy cryptocurrency in Nigeria.
Thanks

paxful . com

its an international peer to peer and its fully moderated with escrow
Re: Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria by NgHotGirls: 8:41pm On May 06
trendo360:
Thanks
Here's how to Open an Account on Binance

Follow the simple instructions below and you’ll create your own Binance account successfully!

� Getting Registered:

The first thing you need to know about how to use Binance is how to get registered!

Now Click this specific link below to register on Binance�
https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=71948646

� You’ll then be directed to the registration page where you’ll need to enter your E-mail address, create a password and input the referral ID.

This is the referral ID to use when creating your Binance account- 71948646. It should show automatically, but input the number if it doesn't show.

✅ Mark that "I have read and agree to the Terms of Service" Check the box

� Then click on "Create Account"
I hope you've downloaded the Binance app from your respective stores by now, if you haven't, do so by:

Clicking this link *For Android Users*�

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.binance.dev

Clicking this link *For IPhone users*�

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/binance-crypto-trading-aHere's how to Open an Account on Binance

Follow the simple instructions below and you’ll create your own Binance account successfully!

� Getting Registered:

The first thing you need to know about how to use Binance is how to get registered!

Now Click this specific link below to register on Binance�
https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=71948646

� You’ll then be directed to the registration page where you’ll need to enter your E-mail address, create a password and input the referral ID.

This is the referral ID to use when creating your Binance account- 71948646. It should show automatically, but input the number if it doesn't show.

✅ Mark that "I have read and agree to the Terms of Service" Check the box

� Then click on "Create Account"
I hope you've downloaded the Binance app from your respective stores by now, if you haven't so it.

Good evening
Re: Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria by Bubewilson(m): 9:04am On May 07
iammo:

paxful . com

its an international peer to peer and its fully moderated with escrow

Hello, pls can I buy crypto here with my naira debit card and how much is their service charge please?
Re: Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria by iammo(m): 9:10am On May 07
Bubewilson:

Hello, pls can I buy crypto here with my naira debit card and how much is their service charge please?

Bank transfer is generally accepted, but different vendors have different payment options, Paxful accepts less than 3% or so , for commission and escrow services
Re: Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria by Bubewilson(m): 10:10am On May 07
iammo:

Bank transfer is generally accepted, but different vendors have different payment options, Paxful accepts less than 3% or so , for commission and escrow services
Okay, I am on it now.

(1) (Reply)

Goldbooker Investment / Bag SAFEMOONCASH Bag SAFEMOONCASH... / Nigeria Governors Okay Full Deregulation Of Petrol, Over 100% Price Hike To N385

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.