Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students (25604 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Gbagura: 8:26pm On May 06, 2021
Buhari is a caretaker in aso rock.

Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by seyz91(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2021
i dey tell you

kidnapping and banditry only the lucrative business in naija now

any other business is a counterfeit cheesy
inoki247:
From the honourable spokesman and Middleman....

The only lucrative business now is to become a Bandit.

You can also apply as middleman you help in negotiating...

This is are the only People enjoying Nigeria right nd cashing out left and right and enjoying the Economy....
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by davillian(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2021
And the students they killed won't get justice ba?
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Benzemma(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2021
oshozondii:
https://www.nairaland.com/6540419/n15m-ransom-one-bandit-released#101426874

https://thenationonlineng.net/greenfield-varsity-students-will-be-released-soon-gumi/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Please I want to be one of this bandits member. Do anyone have an idea on how to join them. Hardship has really dealt with me. Please bandits, I do not blame you guys for what you're doing, for we are into this hardship together. Help me out, let me just come and join you people please.

1 Like

Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Augla1: 8:36pm On May 06, 2021
Gumi, the Governeror said that when he was still a very young man, he is a full man now, he doesn't negotiate with bandits
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by loswhite(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2021
Hedone:
It's good that at least,they are back

Hope the other students will also be released
Very good but the irony is before next week we will be hear again Negotiating the release of another set of kidnapped students for another 100 million and the cycle continues
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Harddiskng(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:
Eventually, we have to stop negotiating with kidnappers, and start fighting against killing them

Enough is enough

When people see terrorism, banditry & kidnapping are no longer profitable business but a gateway to a very hard and painful death; that’s when they would desist.

Left to me the Nigerian government is providing an enabling environment thats why its striving.

1 Like

Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by vineyardfarms: 8:40pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On May 06, 2021
Nigeria is a failed nation.

We pray Allah for a fruitful turnaround.
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by jaxxy(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2021
In sane climes if a bandit dare kills a citizen say an American u can be rest assured they will be haunted by American forces till they pay the heavy price.

U can’t see bandits in America, China or Europe operating freely or at all.

I don’t know what romance government is having with bandits who kill ur citizens. I’m still seriously confused. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by lexy2014: 8:42pm On May 06, 2021
SmartProf:

Coordinating minister of terrorism. The man is very efficient in the role. He may even be the role model of those bandits.

Don't u see from d pix that he has hisbah ADC
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by collitexnaira(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2021
What sort of madness is this. After releasing these ones they kidnapped, they will still go and kidnap another group of people. What is the essence of this kidnap and negotiate all the time. Can't the federal government crush this bandits to server as deterrent to others. Don't tell me federal government doesn't know their hideout by now
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
I hope they don’t end up roping in Obasanjo into this bandits stuff
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Carbonated: 8:49pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 06, 2021
Okay the Zombies are coming to read and listen. Nonsense...
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by blamingthedevil: 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
Gunmi the Negotiator- How much is your percentage? Terrorist
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Famocious19(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2021
So what happens again after lavishing the 100million ransom?
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Benrosaria(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2021
Who is this guy??
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by zeyt: 9:36pm On May 06, 2021
In a country where the government cannot rescue it own citizens from bandits. Monumental failure.
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by gumaveddy(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2021
Nigeria is a joke, imagine what is happening and our so called leaders are watching like TV now we have the middle man in negotiation table. This man need to be arrested for how long do we continue to witness our own fellow man kidnapped and killed and some one called Gumi is getting rich in the process of negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by afemgbosey(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2021
wd2454418:
Seems the clown in Aso rock has deal with the bandit to disrupt the peace of the country if he didn't win. He won and neglected them, so the bandits are on rampage to get the shear of the deal by kidnapping for ransom and making government pay all their dues.

Buhari is a monumental failure. The damages he caused and still causing can't be repair in 10years.

The only solution to this calamity president is revolution for all polithiefcian , this country is gone......

Don't you understand that these incidents are being funded by the Islamic community from Saudi..?its never a coincidence
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Tisham20(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2021
Okay u try
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Felabarmudia: 10:42pm On May 06, 2021
princepee:
After releasing them there will now go to another school to kidnap.
And another negotiation ....
And the circle continue.
When government is ready to stop this kidnapping business we will know.

That's shark gumi's philosophy
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Yeahmehn: 11:42pm On May 06, 2021
Common I'm nominating NSA sheikh gumi for Nobel peace prize!
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Awoleesu(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2021
My own question; is the entire space called Nigeria too big for her government to survey and secure?

How on God's earth would the 'almighty' FG convince us they don't know jerk about the movements and locations of these terrorists?
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Resurrection212: 1:04am On May 07, 2021
What's wrong with Nigeria everything is now look like no government again .
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Ancientdays: 2:00am On May 07, 2021
hmm
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Sensiblerealist: 4:58am On May 07, 2021
Is it that my eyes and brain are doing me one kind or what am I reading!
How long can this country stand on this half-length!
So you can negotiate confidently talk about bandits fighting Government.
What does the Government owe them that we don't know about?
Now another bunch of rag-tags will gather Ak-47 rifles together, get means of transportation, then go to another school, kidnap many, kill a few and the cycle continues.
At this point, It has even gone beyond dividing this country. These bandits/ terrorists will come down south and perpetuate their criminality. This brigandage has to stop before you start the discourse of division as it is.
I come in peace
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Nobody: 8:02am On May 07, 2021
As you continue to negotiate they continue to get empowered to hold more people hostage.

Don't negotiate with terrorists...

1 Like

Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by Blackman101: 8:47am On May 07, 2021
Obasanjo, a man after my very heart. thank you for all you have done for the Nation call Nigeria even when we are not grateful for it
Re: Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students by nathyx(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2021
Nigeria needs to wake up! For how long will you continue to negotiate with bandits this act will only end up motivating other groups to go into this bastard act. Zero tolerance for kidnappers is what we have to employ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India / Lasun Yusuff Dumps APC (Photos) / What Daniel Bwala Said About Tinubu Last Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.