Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets (34799 Views)

Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A / Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Golan007: 8:53pm On May 06, 2021
omenka:
Omenka is back and he couldn't care less what happens to Umu Bume Ior.

Lala, I'm back, please come flex your muscles again and ban me. After all it's the worst you can do. I don't blame you though, I blame the Admin for giving Kanu's patsies the leverage to run the forum just how they like.

Please go ahead and ban Omenka till 2050.

So lala is the mole.

I kept wondering which mod was working for that idiot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
AFONJA MEDIA CREW AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Jarman411(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Is anything like that really happening over there?

The only thing happening is that police are gunned down steady on code. That one the sweet me special. Owerri cool pass anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by blamingthedevil: 8:58pm On May 06, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, the dilector praised the release of the jailed criminals to the cheering of the online miscreants IPOB members
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Ezmans: 9:00pm On May 06, 2021
inoki247:
lol Na there brother's from Jail....

Las las everybody go dey alright..
gun men have taken advantage of unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by stanluiz(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2021
omenka:

Lala, I'm back, please come flex your muscles again and ban me. After all it's the worst you can do. I don't blame you though, I blame the Admin for giving Kanu's patsies the leverage to run the forum just how they like.

You are constituting a nusiance to this forum. If you don't change your ways, You will be banned again.

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Aufbauh(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2021
omenka:

Seriously You just confirm my suspicion and it's quite unfortunate.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Conrod: 9:03pm On May 06, 2021
post=101445458:

Just imagine, being a prisoner in your own village!!

Yours truly posted the below around 10 Days ago.....

#Justification

Madzi Cownu, u no go ever die better wherever you are hiding for all the robberies, killings and violence you are causing in Nigeria through your brainwashed swines.
Soon, Your end will be terrible.
The blood of the innocents will haunt you down, you can never escape it.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
Another very bitter and angry federalist.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by lexy2014: 9:06pm On May 06, 2021
AdolfAboki:
That's their business. They can burn down Alaigbo, I don't care. The reason I am on this thread is to warn the Igbo not to touch any Northerner, or else, I will invade the South East and colonize them like the Igalas colonized their ancestors!

So they should be careful not to provoke any Northerner as an attack against any Northerner is an attack against Adolf Aboki! I dun talk my own finish. Dare me and see!

Nigeria must better, by fire by force!

Don't u no where SE is in nigeria? Can't u travel there to deliver ur message? Abi nairaland don turn SE?
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by ablejesus26(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2021
Well there's obviously some level of exaggeration here.
I pray this bloody killers are caught and made to pay for their crimes.

Mbaitolu is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Conrod: 9:09pm On May 06, 2021
omenka:

Admiting that kanu has defeated you again without even seeing you.

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by omenka(m): 9:10pm On May 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

He doesn't hide it anymore. It is now totally obvious. One wont notice it only if they deliberately chose not to. It became especially too clear from the Lekki incident.

Look at his profile and check his threads out. Plus the series of bans on my person and other very strong Pro Nigerian members. Even when I wrote an open letter to Progressives, he shut it down!!!

You can imagine! Since when did sending a message openly to one's comrades constitute am infringement on rules?

He is worse than Ngwakwe and Afam of old.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Unrated900(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2021
AdolfAboki:
That's their business. They can burn down Alaigbo, I don't care. The reason I am on this thread is to warn the Igbo not to touch any Northerner, or else, I will invade the South East and colonize them like the Igalas colonized their ancestors!

So they should be careful not to provoke any Northerner as an attack against any Northerner is an attack against Adolf Aboki! I dun talk my own finish. Dare me and see!

This man naaa yoruba man Hausa don’t brag this way
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by baralatie(m): 9:16pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:
Escapees... They have no work, they must survive.

Movement of ammunitions would be so easy as there are no more much of security checkpoints

Infested woods .....
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Rosskiiku: 9:17pm On May 06, 2021
mu2sa2:
I said it before that after sacking police they will definitely turn on the populace. Kanu who is inciting them is living in the safety of his country. Una never see anything. Only God can save the igbo from the igbo.

Their own worst enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by DSC7: 9:17pm On May 06, 2021
AdolfAboki:

We go soon cure ur craze..........

Nothing shake us down south.....
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by omenka(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Someone even created a thread with respect to it couple of days ago, a thread which I believe has long been deleted.

See the screenshot below.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Benrosaria(m): 9:20pm On May 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/06/imo-residents-keep-vigil-as-armed-robbers-take-over-streets/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

I don’t pick happiness over the kidnap of citizens but if anyone is luck is be freed let them tell us who exactly takes you to God knows where. Languages used, conversations and all of that, when are we suppose to learn to be our brothers keeper

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by baralatie(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2021
Benrosaria:

I don’t pick happiness over the kidnap of citizens but if anyone is luck is be freed let them tell us who exactly takes you to God knows where. Languages used, conversations and all of that, when are we suppose to learn to be our brothers keeper
As long as ipob/ESN and their attacks are going on in the south east.it will only get worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Golan007: 9:24pm On May 06, 2021
stanluiz:
You are constituting a nusiance to this forum. If you don't change your ways, You will be banned again.

Shatap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26pm On May 06, 2021
Kriss216, no asylum for you in Lagos cheesy

God bless our UNMEN KNOWN GUN grin
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Benrosaria(m): 9:26pm On May 06, 2021
baralatie:

As long as ipob/ESN and their attacks are going on in the south east.it will only get worse

That’s obviously black on blacks. I don’t see unknown gun men but men who wants to use the opportunity to make some cash from news flying around � ��
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by baralatie(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2021
Benrosaria:

That’s obviously black on blacks. I don’t see unknown gun men but men who wants to use the opportunity to make some cash from news flying around � ��
And the news is ipob/ESN released 1800+ from a correctional facility and went on a rampage burning security installation in the south east and now we have kidnapping of students on s bus and people having sleepless night.
And his is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by lawkenoz(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2021
The same Owerri I'm currently at or another one? World bank and new axis is bubbling with life.... Night clubs and bars all filled with daughters of eve advertising thier private goods. Where do these folks get thier stories from bikonu?
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Rosskiiku: 9:31pm On May 06, 2021
wingmanIII:

I find you terribly irritating. Gosh! You exude so much negativity and hate. Tueh!

The truth is bitter.
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Aufbauh(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2021
omenka:
He doesn't hide it anymore. It is now totally obvious. One wont notice it only if they deliberately chose not to. It became especially too clear from the Lekki incident.

Look at his profile and check his threads out. Plus the series of bans on my person and other very strong Pro Nigerian members. Even when I wrote an open letter to Progressives, he shut it down!!!

You can imagine! Since when did sending a message openly to one's comrades constitute am infringement on rules?

He is worse than Ngwakwe and Afam of old.

It's unfortunate and pathetic. Although I'm not surprise cuz I've observed that in time past.
The inertia and selective response to News outlay.
The vigour they churned out negative news that is divisive is mind blowing.

Some of us are old enough in this platform and by age experience to know what happens behind the scenes.
This presumed unethical tendencies are the main reasons I've restrain myself from bringing up news to the platform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Benrosaria(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2021
It’s sad we are allowing a mastermind piece of art,ruin the peace of this country. Where is the love??
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by MoIbrahim: 9:35pm On May 06, 2021
Netter to be qualifying their ethnicity too. NON-FULANI robbers!
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Coldie(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2021
The must enjoy the Biafra o
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by baralatie(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2021
Ashiri ti awon niyan n tu nikpa nkon to oun sele
Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by Queseda: 9:39pm On May 06, 2021
omenka:

I've always known that Lala guy to be a coded bigot. Welcome back Omenka.... nobody will fight them, they will use their hands to finish off themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Residents Keep Vigil As Armed Robbers Take Over Streets by RingRoadMafia: 9:39pm On May 06, 2021
Jarman411:

The only thing happening is that police are gunned down steady on code. That one the sweet me special. Owerri cool pass anywhere

I just spoke with a friend in owerri now, na the same thing she talk. Make una no jonze for that side o, a lot is at stake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1st Female Nigerian Defence Academy Cadets ( PHOTOS) / Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos / Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.