Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (33317 Views)

Eight Suspected Cultists Arrested As Four Die In Ogun - Pictures / Eight Suspected Kidnappers Killed By Police In Taraba / EFCC Arrests Eight For Selling Train Tickets For N15,000 In Abuja, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 06, 2021
Onyemaonwu:
Efcc keep arresting them Ooo. Especially the ones on nairaland here
You are wicked!

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by ArcFresky(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2021
You can't stop fraud, even USA the Capital of fraud with all the tech and Capacity never stop fraud, talk less of a failed country with millions of unemployed youths, bad gouvernance, failed justice system, trigger happy, bribe collecting officers

All efcc does is to collect money from them and sya they are fighting crime.

The only reason we are seeing photos is so the international community can praise these pretenders.

What is good for the gessee is good for the gander, arrest corrupt politicians too.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 06, 2021
Them guys are always looking humbled after they arrest them

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by tunize(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2021
Abeg oooh that precious samuel be like e just join HK
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by spearmintgarden(m): 12:03am On May 07, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
Leave fraud they won't hear,the time and energy one put into fraud can be used to make good money online from money making sites. Lemme share this one with you guys.
If you want to earn money online click my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Click now and start earning

8k? 8k what? 8k dollars or 8k naira? If it’s naira then you must be mad!
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by johndho(m): 12:07am On May 07, 2021
Where are they taking all the boys dem dey arrest. Na money efcc want collect. After that dem go release them joor.
Scam people.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by ogwumgbe: 1:45am On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:
A country at war with its youths.

Calling them criminals and flagging their faces online really helps them secure jobs in future to leave crime. Our government is so smart.

The idiot youths allowed them to treat them as they like, they do not know that power belong to the people in democratic regime, let them keep gumming their black asses on couch until they are totally subjugated. Hit the street in a revolutionary style on all these intimidation will end. End sars is an example of what the people can achieve through revolutionary demonstration
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by kareemkamil(m): 3:49am On May 07, 2021
Stop tarnish tomorrow leaders
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by victorazy(m): 4:22am On May 07, 2021
Celebrityblog:
What if a suspect refuses to pose with the placard for a mugshot, will they kill the person?

No!!!!!
But his body go hearam
He will be as soft as agidi and by that time he will not be able to carry the placard, na the placard them go use carry him.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Omotayo456: 4:22am On May 07, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
Leave fraud they won't hear,the time and energy one put into fraud can be used to make good money online from money making sites. Lemme share this one with you guys.
If you want to earn money online click my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Click now and start earning

Couldn't get d like
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by victorazy(m): 4:24am On May 07, 2021
Omotayo456:

Couldn't get d like

Won't u go and complete ur sleep?
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by LordVarys1: 4:58am On May 07, 2021
Celebrityblog:
What if a suspect refuses to pose with the placard for a mugshot, will they kill the person?
I have been trying to ask same question too grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by panpan(m): 5:08am On May 07, 2021
Celebrityblog:

The suspects should refuse to carry the placards.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Edio1: 5:08am On May 07, 2021
Is EEFC afraid to arrest politicians who is looting our money with bullion van? I guess EECF no longer interested in arraigning politicians who is stealing our money.. I remember NDDC Panel against former Akwa Ibom governor Godwin’s Akpabio honorable off your mic off your mic.. wetin eefc don do am? Abi magu former EEFC boss ?
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Slimtuns(m): 5:11am On May 07, 2021
Futurecrypto1:

how much have you been able to withdraw yourself? answer with proof please
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Futurecrypto1: 5:12am On May 07, 2021
spearmintgarden:

8k? 8k what? 8k dollars or 8k naira? If it’s naira then you must be mad!
Alright tell me an online site that can pay 8k dollars..you are the one that is mad and very stupid here. I am giving information so that people can make money you are here talking rubbish.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Edio1: 5:14am On May 07, 2021
When are we going to talk about these Lebanese and Chinese companies running a modern slavery in Nigeria?

This Chinese company of a thing is total slavery o. Come to igbesa ogun state, you will see lots of Chinese company. Lemme start with viju milk company, their staff work 7am-7pm everyday and get 18k at the end of the month. There are lots of Chinese companies with low. Nigerians in those companies enabled them! It wasn’t always like this... Chinese is making money here and slavery us yet our government can’t do anything about it.. EEFC arraigned 30 internet fraudsters.. nor be another country Dey slave is so?
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by KaluwisxPRO: 5:26am On May 07, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Because when EFCC wants to arrest them corrupt politicans, people like the both of you will cry 'persecution'..and will organsie crowds to stop them from doing their job.

Before the day of arrest, EFCC do not know the names of these people. Which leads to the conclusion that due process was not followed before their arrests. Therefore, this is a blatant disregard for the rule of Law, Illegal arrest. but this is a lawless country where the poor thinks the downfall of those living the life is to their advantage, even when they do not know the how the other man survives.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by stanley000: 6:09am On May 07, 2021
EdoAirline:
EFCC don leave politicians .

they don enter boys matter full time....
revenge for end sars and again tinubu knows he cant win if the youths are around to vote
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by stanley000: 6:11am On May 07, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
with all due respect you think like a goat so u tink these arrest are normal right? now b4 ur dummy brain turn around and accuse me i have a legit job. so the efcc ca pick up the youths but can solve corruption cases with politicians ? think for once
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Phcmayor(m): 6:15am On May 07, 2021
Efcc leave our youths Alone go for politicians they are the real Yahoo men and women
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Futurecrypto1: 6:25am On May 07, 2021
[quote author=stanley000 post=101452417] with all due respect you think like a goat so u tink these arrest are normal right? now b4 ur dummy brain turn around and accuse me i have a legit job. so the efcc ca pick up the youths but can solve corruption cases with politicians ? think for once [/quote/]
I don't have anything to say to you since you think with your anus. Your level of stupidity is mind blowing.Go and get a brain even if it is that of a cow before you talk to me
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by edepie: 6:39am On May 07, 2021
Celebrityblog:
after you don collect enough issue, na only you go demand for placard and mugshot grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Machinegun91(m): 6:48am On May 07, 2021
I don't have pity for those bastards
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by dgang: 7:07am On May 07, 2021
Water carry dem go
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Bright2(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2021
Kudos to E.F.C.C, lazy Nigerian youths , look at their faces.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Testy2020(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2021
Great Job EFCC I think these guys are the Boko Haram they're defeating everyday Technically a Round of applause to u guys
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Kellie069(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2021
Futurecrypto1:

Which 8k? Naira abi dollars?

E be like Head de pain u
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Fastlinkpro: 8:06am On May 07, 2021
this EFCC should change their to YFCC
Yahoo and Financial Crime Commission
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Calitoscassius(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2021
ogwumgbe:

The idiot youths allowed them to treat them as they like, they do not know that power belong to the people in democratic regime, let them keep gumming their black asses on couch until they are totally subjugated. Hit the street in a revolutionary style on all these intimidation will end. End sars is an example of what the people can achieve through revolutionary demonstration
They are cowards. They only come on Nairaland to lament. There would be no Endsars or Endbadgovernance ever again they had their chances but blew it.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Nobody: 8:08am On May 07, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

Before the day of arrest, EFCC do not know the names of these people. Which leads to the conclusion that due process was not followed before their arrests.

That's not true, and you know it. How can EFCC not know who they are arresting. Even if EFCC was a secret police type repressive organisation.

Therefore, this is a blatant disregard for the rule of Law, Illegal arrest

By that assumption, I can steal and defraud you, and if EFCC arrests me, you would call it illegal arrest?

Bros, please stop trying so hard to defend criminals.

but this is a lawless country where the poor thinks the downfall of those living the life is to their advantage, even when they do not know the how the other man survives.

In other words, EFCC should let them go...so that they can continue defrauding people....

Good to know you support thieves...no wonder you vote for same thieves into power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video) / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos / Man Spends 33 Days In Jail Just For Calling Someone On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.