Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (33342 Views)

Eight Suspected Cultists Arrested As Four Die In Ogun - Pictures / Eight Suspected Kidnappers Killed By Police In Taraba / EFCC Arrests Eight For Selling Train Tickets For N15,000 In Abuja, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Dbarrzx: 9:39am On May 07, 2021
Precious Kalu is smiling for the grams...what a life?
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by StrictlyStreet: 11:04am On May 07, 2021
I now understand why Police always harass guys with a particular hairstyle. I say no more!
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Tapout(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2021
The person that updates the board for their mugshot has a beautiful handwriting.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by seangy4konji: 1:24pm On May 07, 2021
only kids is the work of efcc now...

shame on them really...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Cree: 2:54pm On May 07, 2021
The Kalu guy is still smiling. Eh God o
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
Leave fraud they won't hear,the time and energy one put into fraud can be used to make good money online from money making sites. Lemme share this one with you guys.
If you want to earn money online click my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Click now and start earning

Roll hazin how?
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Pilopher: 3:36pm On May 07, 2021
If you're just starting out or looking for ways to grow your income.

Affiliate marketing is the way you should go.

Affiliate marketing is simply selling a product and earning a commission from it.The truth is the internet has really leveled the playing ground.

And without a product of your own you could easily make 6-figures monthly as an affiliate
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Subonbon(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
Leave fraud they won't hear,the time and energy one put into fraud can be used to make good money online from money making sites. Lemme share this one with you guys.
If you want to earn money online click my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Click now and start earning
bro pleasant evening to you, please could you please enlighten me more on this lite-coin.
Re: EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja by Cromagnon: 7:19pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Because when EFCC wants to arrest them corrupt politicans, people like the both of you will cry 'persecution'..and will organsie crowds to stop them from doing their job.

how did you double mention two handles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber / Sex Worker, Customer Exchange Blows Over N500 In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.