Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Is This Possible? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is This Possible? (265 Views)

My Plan About Google Adsense, Is This Possible? / Is This Possible On Fiverr?? / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Possible? by Jeux: 7:52pm On May 06, 2021
Can I search for somebody on Facebook with just a picture of the persons face only ? Please I need help on this it’s really important
Re: Is This Possible? by Jeux: 7:53pm On May 06, 2021
Help house
Re: Is This Possible? by Xenry: 8:04pm On May 06, 2021
No, you can't — facebook don't have that feature.
Use the person's phone number to search for his/her account, or you can follow her friends and hope to get her account recommended as 'the people you may know'. Good luck!
Re: Is This Possible? by lilvicky68(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2021
Yes...you can post the picture as a missing person..the owner of the pictures go dey find you then..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 06, 2021
Let me guess. Your friend don hammer and you wan reconnect. grin
Re: Is This Possible? by Jeux: 8:24pm On May 06, 2021
Thank you, I don’t know the persons friends,can google image search lead me to the persons fb page or any social media page ?
Xenry:
No, you can't — facebook don't have that feature.
Use the person's phone number to search for his/her account, or you can follow her friends and hope to get her account recommended as 'the people you may know'. Good luck!
Re: Is This Possible? by Jeux: 8:24pm On May 06, 2021
Wahala grin
lilvicky68:
Yes...you can post the picture as a missing person..the owner of the pictures go dey find you then..
Re: Is This Possible? by Jeux: 8:26pm On May 06, 2021
grin
Nonexistent:
Let me guess. Your friend don hammer and you wan reconnect. grin

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Urgently Needed / Please, I Need Your Help Webmasters / What Are Experiential Marketing Benefits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.