Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD (33634 Views)

The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors / President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by gurunlocker: 8:20pm On May 06, 2021
careytommy37:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
I swear!

I hope the useful idi0ts still have their PVC to vote for el-rufai or tinubu come 2023

We need that, or Pantami, maybe Gumi..... So the country can move from underdeveloped to overdeveloped

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by Guyman02: 8:20pm On May 06, 2021
post=101444533:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we want
Your darling daddy is doing the opposite wink

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by Cnach: 8:20pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by DonTattaglia: 8:20pm On May 06, 2021
Next election, some morons from d entire South and Middle belt will still vote for an idiotic and imbecilic northerner from Hausa/Fulani extract. "Nigerians are very daft honestly", was the statement my South African friend told me last week. Am still in sober reflection since he made that comment. Truth be told, the South-wasterners are d ones empowering the minor Fulani tribe by making them win during election. Tinubu, d goat is one of them.. Am happy they are feeling d heat and being killed too like rats.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by doctokwus: 8:21pm On May 06, 2021
Hedone:
Say what you want but Yaradua was Nigeria's best President

A retrospective look into his political appointments showed he recruited from all the 6 geopolitical zones with no sentiments or bottle neck bureaucracy

The current guy we have there didn't even pass Waec
Asides that,amnesty was his initiative.
He gave the anti corruption agencies free hand to fight corruption.
First and only president to have ever publicly declared his assets.
His economic policies were driven by a balance btw free market economy and social protection programs,like a social-capitalism,that even core capitalist countries in the West,even d chief capitalist of them all,the U.S,are practising now.
First president to publicly admit a flaw in the election that brought him and started a genuine electoral reform that GEJ inherited and followed through to some extent.
He also reversed many of the fraudulent privatisation schemes carried out by Obasanjo.
His sickness made him impotent to charlatans and dubious characters,but if that man had ruled in full healthfor 4 years, Nigeria would have been a far better place today.
Lest I forget,despite being a core Moslem,the man was far from being a bigot or was a chief spokesman and defender of fellow Muslim killer herdsmen.Unlike the first class Muslim bigot now ruling that even went to Oyo to protest and warn the then governor about reining in of killer herdsmen.
He also had a verified tertiary education certificate and was indeed a lecturer before becoming a governor.Unlike the one ruling now that cannot produce a verified ordinary secondary school certificate.
His death and the emergence of Buhari down the line is like a curse by God for our collective,grievous sins.
It's like God felt d death of Yaradua was not penance enough for the level of sins we committed.He had to show us how angry he still was by inflicting us with the worst of them all:Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by GodisFirst: 8:21pm On May 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
I am beginning to love Buhari!!

Like i said...

We must ask,take our fair share of every govt employment at whatever cost: No people has ever prospered when their resources, oppurtunities and chances are blocked and dominated by others. Our constant preachment of peace must stop: justice and and equity must be our new slagon.

The problem is believing in the propaganda of enemies which saps our resourcefulness and infuse our senses with feelings of backwardness that really do not exist, or are caused by false perception. The greatest defeat one can suffer is to see oneself as projected by one's enemies

As the Easterners intensify drums of hate and aggression we draw back to give peace, that is never forthcoming, a chance.

Try asking for propotionate representation in all government employment in all institutions and at all levels,they will cry out about mediocrity supplanting merit as if those half literates southerners dominating the place are Einstein incanates. Or they will blackmail you with Islamization.
Try treating their traders in our markets as they treat ours and they will cry xenophobia...

Well, their era of dominance and false propaganda is coming to an end with the coming of age of young northerners who could no longer accept marginalization because of blackmail or threat.

The new Generation of Northern youth have seen how Easterners cowered when asked to leave the North two years ago. Their cries for secession are empty ruse.
We will be better off without them and they will definitely be worse off will have nothing on returning back home.

It's good our leaders are now gradually waking up including Buhari!!

Emotional blackmail isn't going to work on us any longer!!

You will regret this your comments and hatred for the Easterners the day you will travel to the East and move around the cities. You will realise that the Easterners are self made.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by VillagePipu: 8:22pm On May 06, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

No e him be that. Is yoruba and even though he makes some silly comments, he's not this divisive.

You sure?
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by Chicastle: 8:22pm On May 06, 2021
Obj regime

1.Minister of information- Mr Frank Nweke junior,

2. INEC chairman- prof. Maurice Iwu,
3. Minister of Education Dr. Ngozi Oby Ezekwesili.
4 . Senate president, Dr. Ken Nnamani
5. Finance minister, Dr. Okonjo iwuala
Name them

Now let's see how this religion fanatics are running the one Nigeria they claimed can't even count them all. Vegetable is working
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by stonemasonn: 8:23pm On May 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Like said...

We must ask,take our fair share of every govt employment at whatever cost: No people has ever prospered when their resources, oppurtunities and chances are blocked and dominated by others. Our constant preachment of peace must stop: justice and and equity must be our new slagon.

lol, as usual you are handling everything with emotions instead of critical thinking....you are talking of resources, justice and equity, what do you want the niger delta people to say? Should they be talking about dominating the government too?
Where is even the justice in the North? The poor masses are being plagued by banditry and insurgents while you elites jostle for juicy government positions and resources like your life depends on it.
You can love Buhari from now to eternity but it ends 2023 and there's nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Ya all be screaming another aboki.....all I see is One Nigeria.....anybody capable of doing the damnnn job should be given the chance anyday anytime twice on Thursday

You tried son........
You do your best....not your fault

I use a machine down here .....faster than the speed of light especially when you connect her asss to a good network like airtel
Why was the first aboki suspended?if she was qualify for that position she won't be suspended.
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by wingmanIII: 8:24pm On May 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Like i said...

The problem is believing in the propaganda of enemies which saps our resourcefulness and infuse our senses with feelings of backwardness that really do not exist, or are caused by false perception. The greatest defeat one can suffer is to see oneself as projected by one's enemies

As the Easterners intensify drums of hate and aggression we draw back to give peace, that is never forthcoming, a chance.

Try asking for propotionate representation in all government employment in all institutions and at all levels,they will cry out about mediocrity supplanting merit as if those half literates southerners dominating the place are Einstein incanates. Or they will blackmail you with Islamization.
Try treating their traders in our markets as they treat ours and they will cry xenophobia...

Well, their era of dominance and false propaganda is coming to an end with the coming of age of young northerners who could no longer accept marginalization because of blackmail or threat.

The new Generation of Northern youth have seen how Easterners cowered when asked to leave the North two years ago. Their cries for secession are empty ruse.
We will be better off without them and they will definitely be worse off will have nothing on returning back home.

I dare any northerner to ask for secession! Born parasites! Parasites to death. Shameless uncircumcised things!

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by RingRoadMafia: 8:27pm On May 06, 2021
VillagePipu:

You sure?

I guess so. Sarrki is not that eloquent na? Go and read his comments. He throws bombs here and there grin
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by juman(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2021
I read many times that she was doing well there.
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by ppogba: 8:28pm On May 06, 2021
One thing you cannot take away from Hadiza is her intelligence.
I make bold to say that she remains one of the most intelligent women from the North in my own opinion.
You cannot fault her competence in that task too.

However, it is not impossible that the mafia in conjunction with wharf rats eventually.............

Hadiza, I remain a fan.
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by johnmartus(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2021
Long time baba you are still not invite me to eat ASU oo.
post=101444533:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we want

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by tayewinner(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2021
Is going to be fun don't be left out

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by Kingstel(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2021
Seun:
What could be the reason for this? Did her reforms displease the presidency? Was he disappointed by the execution? We need to know.

Kindly respond to the e-mail sent. My job is at stake.
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by afube: 8:34pm On May 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Like i said...

na OMO dis one dey smoke ? guy is yapping pure bunkum !
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by AMBURSAA(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Arewa1stSon post=101444521]I am beginning to love Buhari!!

Like i said...

Try asking for propotionate representation in all government employment in all institutions and at all levels,they will cry out about mediocrity supplanting merit as if those half literates southerners dominating(AREWA FIRST)
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by ObiOkpor(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Like i said...

You're a mumu man!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by dvaliant: 8:39pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by Bimpe29: 8:43pm On May 06, 2021
Something must have gone wrong in the camp of Nasir El-Rufai.
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45pm On May 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Long time baba you are still not invite me to eat ASU oo.
Lol cheesy
We still have you on mind Baba Agbalagba.
Na too much work work cause am.
We go hook up soon brotherly.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

Btw,
We no be Baba o,
We are simply WE.

One Love!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by johnmartus(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
Thanks boss.
post=101445664:

Lol cheesy
We still have you on mind Baba Agbalagba.
Na too much work work cause am.
We go hook up soon brotherly.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

Btw,
We no be Baba o,
We are simply WE.

One Love!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
kindlyheart:

U deserve a medal for the most postive nairalander. me love it.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Nigeria will bless who blesses her and curse who ever wish her bad.
That is life for you.

God bless you.
God bless your family.
Stay blessed Kindly heart.

Heart you kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by Gireiboy(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2021
ggood:
Buhari appointment goes to the North Alone, it's pain me immensly when a northerner brag that they own Nigeria.
I don't know why Southerners are so blind to see what is going on in this country.

It's will be dificult for only Igbo and Yoruba to defeat this almajiri we the Southerners need to join hand together and send them back to futa jalon
Yeah! that's right. We own the country, what are you gonna do about it;cry!!!cry!!!
Re: Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD by christistruth01: 8:54pm On May 06, 2021
Very soon we will be in Control of our own Ports by God's Graces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sympathisers Besiege Tinubu’s House Over Son’s Death / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates / Frank Nneji Declares For Imo Governorship Election 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.