Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday (35422 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Sportz: 8:14pm On May 06, 2021
"Which kind wife be this?" Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo hails his wife as she surprises him on set with Ps5, 1 million Naira, and an Armani watch on his birthday

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwF5zXBJQ64?

9 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 06, 2021
The dream...

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by 3lovelyflowers(f): 8:27pm On May 06, 2021
Congratulations to him

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2021
Esseite:
The dream...
gringringringringrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by liajosh(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2021
She try

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by PCSI: 8:46pm On May 06, 2021
All na wash...

Just for the camera.

Baba don use im money buy ps5 come say na im wife.

Akuko

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by longetivity(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2021
I go still steal that ps5 on day for Maryland mall grin

5 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by HellAnus: 8:56pm On May 06, 2021
They will still divorce. The PS5 cannot stop that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by oluwaahmed: 9:47pm On May 06, 2021
HellAnus:

Lol at you moniker. Una no go kee persin for nairaland. The fool go don see am by now

43 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by akeentech(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
HellAnus:
What you wish for others shall be your potion

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by slawormiir: 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Play station though....

Nobody is bigger than that thing

Even me as a real niggarrr get one ps4 for house

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Baawaa(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
She can also buy him football grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Raychee(f): 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
grin She knows she's gonna get her money back... somehow

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Gosj001: 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
Ok

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Prettylima(f): 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
Love is sweet but when money enter love is sweeter, may God bless us abundantly Amen

9 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 06, 2021
nice one anyway
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Revere27: 9:57pm On May 06, 2021
Good one from the wife wink
Awon The Future is Female crew grin.

Anyway... I think hammer should be added to kitchen utensils now ooo because I don't understand the type of Maggi they're producing nowadays grin grin especially that chicken flavour sad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by free2ryhme: 9:57pm On May 06, 2021
Sportz:
"Which kind wife be this?" Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo hails his wife as she surprises him on set with Ps5, 1 million Naira, and an Armani watch on his birthday

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwF5zXBJQ64?
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
Desmond Olusola Elliot almost made his wife not to gift him birthday presents.

5 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by WoundedLamb: 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
Esseite:
The dream...

Beautiful gay couple cheesy

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by tydi(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
wife wey sabi and soji the same time
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by ictjobber: 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
Yawn
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by VictorUSA(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
Nawa wooo.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by free2ryhme: 9:59pm On May 06, 2021
HellAnus:

You will die in misery

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by RingRoadMafia: 9:59pm On May 06, 2021
Baba say na "which kyn wife be this?" grin grin grin

May God bless us all with good wives, not blood sucking demons.

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by tydi(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2021
longetivity:

See you. See flames and ashes.

7 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by sirblend: 10:00pm On May 06, 2021
Chai!!!!
Men have suffered..
She is indirectly expecting a car for a gift on her birthday.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 06, 2021
longetivity:
I will patiently be waiting to read about it and see you on cctv here in nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Ijah92(f): 10:01pm On May 06, 2021
So he never own ps5 till now.
Way ps6 go soon come out
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by RingRoadMafia: 10:03pm On May 06, 2021
Raychee:
grin She knows she's gonna get her money back... somehow

No be everybody be like you.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 06, 2021
This guy dey always give me joy for him movies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Judolisco(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2021
Better wife wey sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes. / Nigerians Laud Tinubu For Appointing Tunji-Ojo As Minister Of Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.